• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[NODE WARS] HYPPPE watch this kr wrect

75 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a prime example why we dont want Korean P2W mechanics in our version.

That video is like the epitome of P2W, even the fly horse is from pearl spam. You will never see players with that type of gear in EU/NA, because not possible without certain store items and advantages.

P2W whiteknights should watch that video seriously. Is that the type of no-life cash whales they want to face in Node wars? Tanking like 5 players, OS'ing half a guild and than getting out without a scratch.

Also wizard ulti being really nicely balanced of course...

6 people like this

Posted

Lowest mobility in the game,

except for that double tp with enough range to cross half of heidel?

1.5 to 2 second cast times

wow superarmored cast times that allow them to one shot 2 to 3 entire parties, wizard is so bad

if they didn't have big damage they wouldn't have anything to be perfectly honest.

maybe you forgot healing lighthouse which is beyond broken + under 30s cooldown and protected area which makes you literally unkillable and gives your whole pt superarmor during 10? seconds. those two spells alone could make any class overpowered but ofc it's ok if this is wizard

Also you said they had no accuracy.  You said nothing about how much.  I simply corrected you.  Heres a tip pull your head out of your ass and stop being a douche.  Going to sit there and talk shit behind a screen like a little kid.  Grow a pair and reply like an adult.

Learn to read.  Perhaps instead of being on the forums you should be in school right now.

if you think "he has no accuracy" = no mainhand and spell accuracy then i wasnt wrong and you really are autistic

5 people like this

Posted

That video is like the epitome of P2W, even the fly horse is from pearl spam. You will never see players with that type of gear in EU/NA, because not possible without certain store items and advantages.

At somes point ppl might have that because its still the same crap gear "progression" system. And so far i know, aside from the valk cry thing, we already have all the p2w needed for that ( hello artisant memory )

Its only the perfect exemple of a broken gamedesign money milking design

Posted

P2W whiteknights should watch that video seriously. Is that the type of no-life cash whales they want to face in Node wars? Tanking like 5 players, OS'ing half a guild and than getting out without a scratch.

Whether is p2w or not, the pvp game design is trash.  So it doesn't change anything since the devs don't know wtf balance or counter play is.

Posted

We are playing the same crap fest as them.  People just like to imagine PVP is far better than it is when they win.  It's all garbage.

BDO PVP:   0 / 100 

Total failure, has no chance, and will never be any good.

Posted

You just linked BDO's most p2w player in the world. 

5000+ spent on game. 

For me people should stop linking his shit and visiting his stream. People like him should not be encouraged. 

1 person likes this

Posted

^ It highlights are really SIGNIFICANT class imbalance and AP vs.  DP imbalance so I disagree and would say it absolutely deserves more Eyeballs on it

Posted

^ It highlights are really SIGNIFICANT class imbalance and AP vs.  DP imbalance so I disagree and would say it absolutely deserves more Eyeballs on it

Nothing new here, and I mean literally nothing new.

Players have been 1 shot for over 20 years now.

The original Diablo had PVP, and guess what BDO hasn't made a single improvement since then.

PVP has been and will always be complete sh!t in MMORPGS.  They are NOT designed for it, they are never balanced ,and they never get fixed.

Posted

What do you mean? If he were playing here he would do the same: buy the max number of outfits to sell every week until he's a billionaire. He doesn't care, he just wants the best gear in an easymode fashion. Honestly if I were some rich kid with nothing better to do and it's nothing but throw away money to me, why would I care how I got the gear? Clearly by that admittedly awesome cackle, his joie de vivre when it comes to games is watching other people's dreams get shattered, and he gets that anytime he wants buy cash shopping it up. Whales could do the same here and some may be on the way to it, they just haven't gotten there yet.

Even if someone just afks to riches, the fact still remains that gear > skill, which is why I don't understand the overgeared players in NA/EU thinking that they're gods when they're killing less decked out others in the game. I think like his laughter, the fact that anyone takes PvP seriously in BDO is quite hilarious.

Posted

buff dp to scale same as ap and pvp would take far longer and actually need the thing called skill but that will never happen.

Posted

You just linked BDO's most p2w player in the world. 

5000+ spent on game. 

For me people should stop linking his shit and visiting his stream. People like him should not be encouraged. 

He spent aprox 7600 euro alone only in the basilisk video. You are way off on his spendings :D

1 person likes this

Posted

My only question is.... who in the hell at Pearl Abyss thought giving a horse an ability like that was a balanced and good idea?

1 person likes this

Posted

the CFO: spam the gears to get flying horse and earn $$$$$$
the CEO: moaz moneyzz of course only I care is money
the GM: balanced. Enjoy! No question!

Posted

buff dp to scale same as ap and pvp would take far longer and actually need the thing called skill but that will never happen.

no then it would just be an endless potting game where you can never really do enough damage to kill someone before they self heal, pot.

See thats the problem with people that think they know the solution to a "simple" problem..... its actually very complex.

Posted

Problem is that this like some people have said is a prime example of how incredibly bad p2w is over time and we have this shit even here. Artisan memories have no limit so you can get billions of worth with them and you will need that durability when enchanting for tet/pen...,

the other problem is that his class is ridiculously overpowered and should be nerfed asap 

Posted

Problem is that this like some people have said is a prime example of how incredibly bad p2w is over time and we have this shit even here. Artisan memories have no limit so you can get billions of worth with them and you will need that durability when enchanting for tet/pen...,

the other problem is that his class is ridiculously overpowered and should be nerfed asap 

The Irony is that the wizard was too weak in KR and it was buffed.  Even in KR they dont consider wizard OP.  Still Ranger, warrior, sorc.

Posted

The Irony is that the wizard was too weak in KR and it was buffed.  Even in KR they dont consider wizard OP.  Still Ranger, warrior, sorc.

the irony is that u think superarmor gives you grab immunity

clown 

wiz came out much later in KR = less people main/reroll it = less chance for a good player to main it/learn it/ teach the rest because when you have 1 good player all the others start copying and the "class" seems stronger

also koreans arent good mmorpg players 

wiz is beyond overpowered for pvp and pve right now and the sad thing is that i dont see this changing any time soon.. 

Posted

HyeXnL7.png

this is his real gear. He switches for node wars. 

damn... i didnt think its possible to reach 300 AP with current available gear but apparently awakening AP caps at exactly 300 ^^ he might reach it soon xD

Posted

the irony is that u think superarmor gives you grab immunity

clown 

wiz came out much later in KR = less people main/reroll it = less chance for a good player to main it/learn it/ teach the rest because when you have 1 good player all the others start copying and the "class" seems stronger

also koreans arent good mmorpg players 

wiz is beyond overpowered for pvp and pve right now and the sad thing is that i dont see this changing any time soon.. 

Where the fck did I say that lol.  I said it gives CC immunity in the thread you are referring to.

I realize I am talking to a kid with very low IQ but holy shit.

Posted

He spent aprox 7600 euro alone only in the basilisk video. You are way off on his spendings :D

-----

Posted

Impressive gear and buffbar, and all that jass.

But the dude is comming flying in on a horse, in a fish costume and theres 10-15guys not noticing the white dot on the minimap / communication on voicecom about a flank attack inc.

I mean come on, this is just a poor display from the people getting oneshotted imo if a fish-wizzard can sneak up on your ranged squad. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

that guy p2w alot also... thats how he got all that gear, with tons of p2w failstack purchases.

Definitely played a lot and grinded a lot seeing as he's level 61

Posted

i think they have items u can buy that lvl u afk in ur house, kinda like www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi and http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/jade-dynasty

ah here it is. These are real pay to win games. Ours isn't this yet

Posted

I really can't understand how of a fail this balancing and development of classes is. How can someone be so insanely OP even with good gear like that yet others fall behind so much. All aoe skills (for all classes) should have dmg reduced depending how many people you hit like 1 - 100% 2 each gets 60% 3 - 40% till a minmum cap of 30% is reached.

thats by far the dumbest thing i heard and would make iframe classes the only viable thing in siege wars because of their mobility and iframes.

Ya know... this is the sort of thing that pokes holes in my whole.... "Kaokao has a grand plan in mind and know what they're doing regarding balance" mindset....

There's no reason that somebody being lucky in RNG (no matter what his time investment was because for some it will truly never come no matter the effort) that this should ever be possible. As a sorc AP is my bread and Butter, but even I after seeing this am starting to feel like AP scales WAY to hard.

lol so time investment should mean absolutly nothing right xD

WizaWitch confirmed Master n Mistress of the BDO Universe.

You saw why, bow down peons!

nope zerker is still the god class

Posted (edited)

that guy p2w alot also... thats how he got all that gear, with tons of p2w failstack purchases.

That's 100% not how he got it. Valks cry is actually one of the worse ways to P2W in KR BDO

Costumes sell for 101m on market there. Watch bongs stream, you'll see his marketplace has nothing but him selling those costumes for 101m each

Edited by Catclaw