• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Beware of buying items in pearl store...

22 posts in this topic

Posted

The other day I purchased a ton of artisan memories, and one the the 20 bundle I purchased for 1000 pearls did not appear in my inventory, and the pearls were deducted. I contacted a GM and they claimed the logs show that I received all and used all that I purchased, but I know 100% fact that this is false.  Just a warning before you decide to purchase items in pearl store that you can potentially lose money due to this error.

Posted (edited)

Now i will never ever buy pearls items agsin.

Brb charge pearls.

Edited by Myntiix
6 people like this

Posted

The other day I purchased a ton of artisan memories, and one the the 20 bundle I purchased for 1000 pearls did not appear in my inventory, and the pearls were deducted. I contacted a GM and they claimed the logs show that I received all and used all that I purchased, but I know 100% fact that this is false.  Just a warning before you decide to purchase items in pearl store that you can potentially lose money due to this error.

Ask them for a copy of your in-game transaction history.

5 people like this

Posted

I'm pretty sure you can only buy them one at a time or ten at a time. Never heard of a bundle of 20.

Pretty sure that's the problem here.

Posted

I'm pretty sure you can only buy them one at a time or ten at a time. Never heard of a bundle of 20.

Pretty sure that's the problem here.

You can buy 20 at a time, that's the cap. 

Posted

I misunderstood OP, my bad.

Posted

its in your Pearl inventory.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, ask them to investigate it further, if you really didn't receive the Items then they have to. You could prove it with a screenshot, which i believe is a bit to late now. However, since you obviously did not use any of the memories, ask for a refund if its within the 72hour.

Other than that, check you pearl inventory. Those Artisan Memories go in there not your regular Inventory

Posted

Instant karma for p2w scum.

Get rekt.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been buying Artisans since release and never enchanted without them. Never had this issue. Sure you didn't miscalculate the amount and didn't overlook those in the Pearl Inventory? 

Posted

Instant karma for p2w scum.

Get rekt.

You do realise it's these people that keeps the servers up and running, yea?

Posted

if they said you used them, then you used them

they have no reason to keep worthless item of coding away from you 

Posted

If i did not see something similar with my own eyes i would not believe something like this either.

My mate disenchanted his Reblath shoes because he had 0 armor stones and needed some got 0 stones back. He then disenchanted another piece and got nothing back. He changed channel disenchanted another one and got 41 back could of been 43 not 100% anymore.

Support told him there was nothing wrong and he got the stones back and closed the ticket. It seems like it is a very rare coding bug i assume depending on time of day and channel you are in. I doubt the Devs will consider this a bug unless it happens to more people or happens more frequently. Also if it is saying on there side its going through and you obtained the items in the system log it is more then likely an undetectable bug.

On your case however i would send in another ticket and ask what item ID did i use the Artisan memory on. Ask for Item ID and Name of the item so you can remember if you did end up using them or not. I know transactions can happen and it says you got what you paid for but it does not give it to you as it was an on going problem for NCSOFT.

I've been buying Artisans since release and never enchanted without them. Never had this issue. Sure you didn't miscalculate the amount and didn't overlook those in the Pearl Inventory? 

How many Artisans you think you bought? I am curious i feel this company has a happy medium and they try to get anywhere between 0-50 dollars a week out of a player which imo is fine for a game.

Posted

I had the issue with pearl box not appearing in my inventory after purchuasing with daum cash. After few days of bumping my ticket my daum cash balance was updated and i could buy pearl box again. No issues after that time so far.

Posted

It must be a bug and sadly it happened to you. Personally I think there is a bug in this game which destroys transaction in general. Once I bought gold bar from the warehouse then sold them back because I change my mind, and lo and behold: no silver deposited back while the gold bars were gone! I lost about 13 millions into thin air just by buying gold bars and selling them back.

Maybe it was lag... so maybe it was your case as well. PM GM more about this transaction.

Posted

You do realise it's these people that keeps the servers up and running, yea?

It's really not though. I don't know why people assume this. LOL

Posted

How many Artisans you think you bought? I am curious i feel this company has a happy medium and they try to get anywhere between 0-50 dollars a week out of a player which imo is fine for a game.

IDK for sure mate, got 300 x from the sales then about the same amount separately, but that is just a guess. OFC when it comes to Kakaos' income i also have to add i bought about twice the same worth in costumes / pets / value packs etc. They certainly have some steady money coming in.

Posted

I have never had any issues with buying stuff on pearl shop so yeah >.>

Posted

I put 30 bucks in pearls and was buying 20 at a time and repairing max durability on some items. When I got down to my last like 1200 pearls I purchased 20 for 1000 and proceeded to try and repair max durability at blacksmith, but it showed I had no artisan memories and only 200 pearls left. I am just surprised the GMs can't detect this bug.

Posted

It's really not though. I don't know why people assume this. LOL

uh then can you, in your own words explain who it is paying the bills of Daum/Kakao?

Cause at this very moment someone like OP is buying pearls. I don't think the initial game purchases is keeping the lights on.

Posted

uh then can you, in your own words explain who it is paying the bills of Daum/Kakao?

Cause at this very moment someone like OP is buying pearls. I don't think the initial game purchases is keeping the lights on.

The millions they made from pre-orders. Also all the other revenue this company makes besides this game. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakao As you can see, this company is more than just a gaming company. It's basically a billion dollar company in Korea. So no, your x amount of dollars a month isn't keep the server on. Their billion dollar company is. 

Posted

Greetings Everyone,

If you have an ongoing issue that requires the attention of our Customer Support please contact them directly via the following URL: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they will be happy to review and resolve your issue. In the event that you believe there is still further action needing to be taken that requires the assistance of our senior support staff please contact them at: csreview@kakaogames-eu.com

As most customer support related issues require sensitive account or personal information to resolve, I will be locking the thread as the forums are not the appropriate place to resolve such issues.

1 person likes this