• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Is BDO P2W?

326 posts in this topic

Posted

its not truly pay to win, BUT they do hide some costs,  expect to pay 100$ to make the game playable , weights, storage, pets  .. i doubt your enjoying yourself much if you didn't buy those ''EXTRAS"

Posted

Stop avoiding meritum of my posts and answer that simple questions!!

We've most probably had more arguments but I'll use the last two as examples. You claimed you were selling 26-40 noble wagons a day before the merge, when I asked for proof of this you avoided my questions, used insults to get past them and then used logical fallacies; so I gave up. In this thread I have once again asked for evidence to back up a multitude of statements you've made and you've once again refused to provide any whilst using your normal insults and deflection.

I'll tell you the truth my friend, I'm getting tired. Tired of the same people making the same P2W thread whilst refusing to provide evidence and doing nothing but crying whilst claiming they're offering "constructive" criticism.

Provide evidence for your points, actual evidence, and I'll happily discuss them with you. Until then I'll just reply with a funny/reaction GIF each time you quote me. 

axHYkUD.gif

Posted (edited)

We've most probably had more arguments but I'll use the last two as examples. You claimed you were selling 26-40 noble wagons a day before the merge, when I asked for proof of this you avoided my questions, used insults to get past them and then used logical fallacies; so I gave up. In this thread I have once again asked for evidence to back up a multitude of statements you've made and you've once again refused to provide any whilst using your normal insults and deflection.

I'll tell you the truth my friend, I'm getting tired. Tired of the same people making the same P2W thread whilst refusing to provide evidence and doing nothing but crying whilst claiming they're offering "constructive" criticism.

Provide evidence for your points, actual evidence, and I'll happily discuss them with you. Until then I'll just reply with a funny/reaction GIF each time you quote me. 

axHYkUD.gif

Man you are pathethic...You will do everything to not admit your mistakes... i already said you that its not possible to provide you evidence on stuff i were doing few months ago, cause im not prophet to know i will ever need them... But i already said that it was SIDE DISCUSSION and meritum of my posts before was that you can sell 24 noble wagons per day not before merge, BUT NOW... I provided you enough evidence that its possible to sell 24 noble wagons RIGHT NOW and you ignored it and stopped answering on that topic... But lets move on...

I ALREADY SAID THAT SINCE YOU NOT BELIEVE IN THAT CHART BEING TRUE I GIVE UP THIS QUESTION!! Since i give up it and you NOT NEED TO ANSWER IT, THERE IS NO POINT IN PROVIDING ANY EVIDENCES!! Whats so hard to understand this? 

Instead of this i asked you new questions and answer to them pls!!

1. How much silver you think one artisan memory can save? Like i said in long post using 1 artisan memory you can save 1,5m (using it with memory fragment on yellow or blue piece) or around 2,25m (if you use it on liverto with other liverto to repair 30 durability)... . How long you need at sausan to farm 1,5m and 2,25m? Around 9 and 13 minutes, right? Then we can safely assume that you spend 4 days worth of loyalty on ammount of silver that you can achieve in 9  and 13 minutes grind at sausan... Are artisan memories bought with loyalty then viable option or not? Yes or no?

2. Where is your answer about your fail with whole statement that "more attempts dont increase chance for successfull enchant"? Why you keep avoiding to answer and dont admit you were wrong about it? I provided you chart with cummulative probability that show clearly that you were wrong...

3. Where is your math about chance to make pri with two tries? You were supposed to do math after 40 mins, still nothing from you after 1 day...

4. Where is your answer about investing method? i already said that whole point of this method is that- first you cant do it without pearls items, cause you need to be rank 1 in all four cities, not in just one... Second its not about 16,6m per day being a lot or not... Its about fact that you need to spend ONLY AROUND 1 MINUTE DAILY to five task to workers and profit that 16,6m... How much money you can earn at sausan in 1 minute again? Its same as selling costumes on  Mp, except fact that you buy furnitures only one time and they last forever...

5. When you will admit that you were wrong with screenshot of crystal extraction tool you posted before, since it wasnt available for players yet at time you posted it?

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

Holy shit, you people are insane to keep that argument going still... xD

It's pretty simple. You can Pay. But you cannot Win.

Can you save yourself some time and achieve certain things faster, if you put your CC to use? Sure.

Does that mean you Won anything? No.

Are there limits on how much cash you can sink in? Yes.

Are there limits on how much time you can sink in? No.

Is BDO P2W? No.

That's it.

All of it.

Now you can start explaining yourselves from the beginning yet again lol

You seem to not understand the concept very well. Can you WIN an mmorpg? No.Thats not what they're designed for. You don't beat the game, you beat other players. In PvP or elsewhere.

And the undeniable fact is that your real money investment will undoubtedly ensure that you do just that.

How anyone can deny this fact at this point is almost funny. It takes a special mind to ignore all facts and logic and keep arguing about the same thing. Usually their called "fanatics" but we usually refer to them as fanboys ;)

Posted

You seem to not understand the concept very well. Can you WIN an mmorpg? No.Thats not what they're designed for. You don't beat the game, you beat other players. In PvP or elsewhere.

And the undeniable fact is that your real money investment will undoubtedly ensure that you do just that.

How anyone can deny this fact at this point is almost funny. It takes a special mind to ignore all facts and logic and keep arguing about the same thing. Usually their called "fanatics" but we usually refer to them as fanboys ;)

hi I actually spend money on this game, I'm casual and have more money than time to grind

it makes gearing up slightly easier (spend less silver on repairs with artisan memory, more weight to carry turn-ins, etc)

I still definitely get my ass kicked by people who play nearly all day and don't spend any cash on the game

I mean if you're complaining about people who play all day AND spend money on the game, well

you can't do anything about their advantage and obsessing over the small percentage of people who actually can no-life and spend $$$...

well that's just kind of pointless and you're ruining your own fun

but whatever floats your boat.

Posted

Hi, my name is Dorsai and I'm here to help you save money on your Evidence Insurance!

KrzBMcy.gif

Posted

KrzBMcy.gif

Hey man you keep talking about logic... Tell me why you need evidence on question i give up and not ask? For what? Since you not believe that this chart is true, you not need to answer it!! If you not need to answer why you keep demanding on evidences? Instead answer to other questions i asked!! Why you keep avoiding to answer to important questions and instead keep talking about one i already give up? Just move on!! 

Posted

Hey man you keep talking about logic... Tell me why you need evidence on question i give up and not ask? For what? Since you not believe that this chart is true, you not need to answer it!! If you not need to answer why you keep demanding on evidences? Instead answer to other questions i asked!! Why you keep avoiding to answer to important questions and instead keep talking about one i already give up? Just move on!! 

He still refuses to post any evidence to back up his points?

N1zwzlI.gif

Posted

P2W in BDO (not really p2w IMO) is paying for costumes and selling them on the marketplace. You are limited to 5 costumes per week and they sell for 20-24M each. You can also use Artisan's Memories which basically make regaining duribility on a rare armor/weapon piece a lot cheaper. Costumes cost $30 or 30 euros, which imo is a lot. So people basically pay $150 every week just to make 100-120M, which you can easily make by grinding and using the node/worker system.

I never do it and I'm getting by just fine, its more for the lazy people/casuals who don't/can't invest their time into the game. 

@Zodiac nailed it. I'm a very casual player and I can make 100 million in 2 hours of play just grinding mobs and selling everything I get on the marketplace... I haven't even scratched the surface of the node and crafting systems and I'm pulling in tons of silver. I'm currently saving for TET gear which I imagine Ill have by the end of this week.

Only thing Ill spend money on is gem removal stones (200 pearls) when I upgrade. But like I said, I haven't even scratched the surface of the other systems in game, so I'm sure if I'm pulling in that much silver from easy tasks the deeper systems I can only imagine how much silver people are making.

Personally, the costume limit on the store is annoying as I still haven't been able to buy anything for my warrior... Even though I have the silver... But it does stop the p2w aspect. 

Posted (edited)

He still refuses to post any evidence to back up his points?

N1zwzlI.gif

Which points exactly? Show me for what exactly  i need to provide you evidence and i will provide it...Tell me pls for which of my questions you need evidence and i will provide it...

i will copy my questions again... Pls read them and show me for which one i need to provide you evidence and i will do it hapily :) Just tell what evidence you need :)

1.Using 1 artisan memory you can save 1,5m (using it with memory fragment on yellow or blue piece) or around 2,25m (if you use it on liverto with other liverto to repair 30 durability)... . How long you need at sausan to farm 1,5m and 2,25m? Around 9 and 13 minutes, right? Then we can safely assume that you spend 4 days worth of loyalty on ammount of silver that you can achieve in 9  and 13 minutes grind at sausan... Are artisan memories bought with loyalty then viable option or not? Yes or no?

2. Where is your answer about your fail with whole statement that "more attempts dont increase chance for successfull enchant"? Why you keep avoiding to answer and dont admit you were wrong about it? I provided you chart with cummulative probability that show clearly that you were wrong...

3. Where is your math about chance to make pri with two tries? You were supposed to do math after 40 mins, still nothing from you after 1 day...

4. Where is your answer about investing method? i already said that whole point of this method is that- first you cant do it without pearls items, cause you need to be rank 1 in all four cities, not in just one... Second its not about 16,6m per day being a lot or not... Its about fact that you need to spend ONLY AROUND 1 MINUTE DAILY to five task to workers and profit that 16,6m... How much money you can earn at sausan in 1 minute again? Its same as selling costumes on  Mp, except fact that you buy furnitures only one time and they last forever...

5. When you will admit that you were wrong with screenshot of crystal extraction tool you posted before, since it wasnt available for players yet at time you posted it?

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

Still refusing to provide evidence.

Can a mod possibly lock this thread? Just like with every other P2W the other side refuse to provide evidence and it's just going to end up with him spamming and me replying spam GIFs. :) 

Posted (edited)

Is BDO Pay to Win ? i mean if you spent time playing it you can't beat someone who is paying for the armors/weapons bla bla? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLRxGXvVBNs

Edited by SoggyCow

Posted

Game isn't Pay2win, your wallet cant beat 24/7 shovel bots or fotm classes.
git gud kiddos

Posted (edited)

Can a mod possibly lock this thread? Just like with every other P2W the other side refuse to provide evidence and it's just going to end up with him spamming and me replying spam GIFs. :) 

Its not how proper discussion works... You refuse to answer to my questions, cause you need evidence? Thats ok.. I understand it and im more then happy to provide you evidence... But you need to specify for which of my questions you need evidence... I cant help you and provide it until you specify what evidence you need! Just tell me pls what evidence you need and i will provide it!! You cant claim that i refuse to provide evidence when you didnt specify what evidence you want!! i cant read your mind and know what exactly you want me to provide!! Here are my questions again:

1.Using 1 artisan memory you can save 1,5m (using it with memory fragment on yellow or blue piece) or around 2,25m (if you use it on liverto with other liverto to repair 30 durability)... . How long you need at sausan to farm 1,5m and 2,25m? Around 9 and 13 minutes, right? Then we can safely assume that you spend 4 days worth of loyalty on ammount of silver that you can achieve in 9  and 13 minutes grind at sausan... Are artisan memories bought with loyalty then viable option or not? Yes or no?

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

im more then happy to provide you evidence

I will not give you any numbers here

Only took you 2 days, scroll back through my posts and then give the evidence that I asked for. If you're not willing to do this then it's back to GIFs. :) 

Posted

Game is P2W. Don't listen to those fanboys who tells you otherwise.

Posted

Only took you 2 days, scroll back through my posts and then give the evidence that I asked for. If you're not willing to do this then it's back to GIFs. :) 

I already posted you chart that i used to count numbers i provided you on this forum yesterday or two days ago... You not believe in chart that players are using for 1 year already? Ok its your choice...Like i said since you not believe in that chart i GIVE UP this part of discussion and not ask you questions about this anymore... Since i not ask you that questions, you not need to answer for them and there is no point to provide evidence that this chart is true... Just move on already and focus on questions i asked you recently... They have nothing to do with numbers i posted before and chart i posted as evidence and you can answer them without worrying about chart being true or not :)

Posted

Game isn't Pay2win, your wallet cant beat 24/7 shovel bots or fotm classes.
git gud kiddos

git gudder noob

Posted (edited)

Look guys... Thats real face of biggest white knight of this forum- Plunge... Since he know that he cant answer questions i asked him- he avoid them on purpose trying to redirect discussion into part i already said that he not need to answer... He keep cutting my posts quoting only small parts that are completely out of context or spam gifs just to divert attention of questions i asked him and he cant answer...

Really pathethic...

Edited by Dorsai
1 person likes this

Posted

Look guys... Thats real face of biggest white knight of this forum- Plunge... Since he know that he cant answer questions i asked him- he avoid them on purpose trying to redirect discussion into part i already said that he not need to answer... He keep cutting my posts quoting only small parts that are completely out of context or spam gifs just to divert attention of questions i asked him and he cant answer...

Really pathethic...

He's a well known troll :) It's pretty common for internet trolls to resort to ridicule and insults when they run out of things to say. See, it takes courage and security to admit that you're wrong. It takes one sad, lonely, insecure person to tie his self-confidence into never being wrong at any cost. If they admit to being wrong their sense of self through a suspended fantasy contradicting reality falls apart and all that's left is the truth of who they are.

Hell, who can blame them. I wouldn't wanna see myself in the mirror if I was one of them. And I'd do anything to avoid it.

Posted (edited)

there is no point to provide evidence that this chart is true

So tell me this, if you're refusing to answer my question (which I asked 2 days before you asked your questions) and refuse to provide evidence as well; why should I do you the favour of answering your questions? Tic for tac my friend, answer my questions and provide evidence and I'll then answer your questions.

The fact you refuse to provide evidence and need to use insults in your posts shows that I've won. 

:) 

Edited by Plunge

Posted (edited)

So tell me this, if you're refusing to answer my question (which I asked 2 days before you asked your questions) and refuse to provide evidence as well; why should I do you the favour of answering your questions? Tic for tac my friend, answer my questions and provide evidence and I'll then answer your questions.

The fact you refuse to provide evidence and need to use insults in your posts shows that I've won. 

:) 

Cause i already said you not need to answer to this part of discussion and i give up part that is focused on chart as evidence? How many times more i need to repeat that i not demand you to answer on this part of discussion and we can just move on? 

Also i already provided you that chart  http://i.imgur.com/FVOIeco.png as evidence of all my numbers long time ago... Stop trying to manipulate that i not answer you with evidence for two days which you know is not true... Stop lieyng that i refuse to answer your question when i already provide you evidence... You not believe that chart players use for 1 year is truth? Your choice... But dont lie that i didnt provide you evidence when in fact i did long time ago...

More and more ppl on fourm realise how two faced you are and how often you manipulate, cut post and take words out of context only to avoid answering to questions you dont want to answer :)

Edited by Dorsai
1 person likes this

Posted

Is BDO Pay to Win ? i mean if you spent time playing it you can't beat someone who is paying for the armors/weapons bla bla? 

10-30% yes.

Posted

WL1cLXI.png

Where are your numbers please? Where are your statistics? Show me exactly how saving 1/3 of your silver will lead to having better gear. I want to see how much exactly I'd need to save in silver by using AM to get better gear than someone who doesn't use AM. 

Oh you can't? Because it's all RNG? Oh, well there goes the P2W argument. :) 

It's just because you dont know how to play the game :D

Posted

This is not a fact it is nothing more than an opinion and a  bad one at  that.  There is nothing in the cash shop that will "ensure" that you will beat other players that don't buy that item.  That is the whole reason the game isn't p2w.  If you aren't a fan of BDO then why are you still playing or have you already quit and just coming here to whine and cry because the game doesn't meat with YOUR game play style?