• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

T9 horses

17 posts in this topic

Posted

hello so i was hearing about T9 horses coming out so im wanting to get ready for them does anyone happen to know how to obtain them? will it be breeding 2 T8s or is there something else to it?

Posted

T9 is basically the awakened version of a T8, you need certain items, which haven't been added yet to the game for an RNG chance to awaken your horse. Not sure on all the details, but I'm sure you could also find a bit of info in the megathread.

Posted

Here some details:

Posted

Solest does a nice summary in this post:

Posted

One thing that seems to be an issue for some players that didn't understand it.  The Pegasus does NOT fly.  It glides.  Just an FYI to those who don't know.

1 person likes this

Posted

One thing that seems to be an issue for some players that didn't understand it.  The Pegasus does NOT fly.  It glides.  Just an FYI to those who don't know.

This. It's basically like a super jump on steroids and only lasts for so long.

1 person likes this

Posted

Only thing you can prepare is your wallet to buy all those skill training coupons from the cash shop. Everytime you fail T9 awakening attempt, all horse's skills will degrade to 0% xp and you will need to train the prerequisite ones back to 100% to attempt awakening again.

As far as I know, I don't think there's even 3 people on KR with pegasus, so good luck, but normal players pretty much won't have a realistic chance for T9 unless they luck out considering it's very expensive when it comes to both ingame and irl money.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've been asking Korean streamers and this is what they told me.

Posted

Only thing you can prepare is your wallet to buy all those skill training coupons from the cash shop. Everytime you fail T9 awakening attempt, all horse's skills will degrade to 0% xp and you will need to train the prerequisite ones back to 100% to attempt awakening again.

As far as I know, I don't think there's even 3 people on KR with pegasus, so good luck, but normal players pretty much won't have a realistic chance for T9 unless they luck out considering it's very expensive when it comes to both ingame and irl money.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've been asking Korean streamers and this is what they told me.

This is pretty much the case. Unless you already have a stockpile of decent T8's or a lot of luck, you will likely be dishing out big bucks to get a T9. If you've ever played with horse skill change coupons before and were just trying to get 1 skill.. now imagine if your horse needs 4+.

Posted

This. It's basically like a super jump on steroids and only lasts for so long.

Just curious... But how exactly will a pegasus be any different from tamer's pet? ._. Those can glide down mountains too when you ride them! :x 

Posted

from what ive been reading and whats been seen the horse skills % has to do with nothing. You have 3 different items, one from gathering, one from hunting, and one from imperial trading which you feed your horse to increase that stat by 1%, so basically 3 food exp bars 2 of which need to be at 100% in order to attempt to awaken your t8. If you fail the 200% gets reset to 0%, if you pay 100 kron stones(100 mil silver) the failed attempt is cut in half( 100% in stead of 200%l or 0% if you didnt use the kron stones) depending on how plentiful or expensive the 3 feeds are it might be a viable route to use kron stones.

Posted

Just curious... But how exactly will a pegasus be any different from tamer's pet? ._. Those can glide down mountains too when you ride them! :x 

Here's a video of the pegasus glide

Posted

Plugging my own thread, this is a reason alot of players will want this horse.

Posted (edited)

There's a decisive lack of wings, or is that just me? Perhaps due to the premium skin he has on the horse?

Either way, I need it. 

Edited by Ayl

Posted

There's a decisive lack of wings, or is that just me? Perhaps due to the premium skin he has on the horse?

Either way, I need it. 

it had wings when bong put on the skin it removed them, its a bug

i dont understand korean but i think this was him calling kakao about when the wings disapeared

https://clips.twitch.tv/twirow/AnnoyingStingrayBrainSlug

Posted

t9 is aprils fools joke. they dont exist.

Posted

it had wings when bong put on the skin it removed them, its a bug

i dont understand korean but i think this was him calling kakao about when the wings disapeared

https://clips.twitch.tv/twirow/AnnoyingStingrayBrainSlug

it's so hard to understand him when he's wailing like that lol hopefully they fix the bug though

Posted

ah mah gard! *-* 1: thank you for link. 2: AH MAH GARD! IT CAN JUMP IN THE AIR!?! *-*