• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - January 11th

242 posts in this topic

Posted

What was the 700-800mb patch I just had to download?

Posted

Just downloaded another 450mb patch, any info on this and the 700mb one?

Posted

Just downloaded another 450mb patch, any info on this and the 700mb one?

Greetings Adventurers, 

To be ready for exploring the sea world of Margoria, a considerable sized patch must be applied to all game clients. Some previous patches contained Margoria pre-patch data and you might have read about it in the maintenance announcements. There is however, still a considerable amount of data that needs to be downloaded.

We decided to spread the remaining pre-download over the next 2 weeks and plan to make batches available starting next Monday the 16th. Each pre-download batch will be around the size of 1GB. Part 2 and 3 are scheduled for 17th and 18th January. Exact dates for the remaining parts are still to be determined.

We hope this will help users with slower connections to experience Margoria on the 25th of January without a long delay.  This will also reduce the risk of having to re-download a huge patch in cases where players experience download issues that could require a restart of the download.  

The BDO team

copied from here http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/127348-margoria-pre-download-starting-january-16th/

2 people like this

Posted

Erm why did Gm delete my post?
All i said was that we dont want 2 hour node wars.

Before merge, yes 2 hours would have been fine.
After merge 2 hours is not enough for 5+ guilds to finght and WIN a node war

Posted

Erm why did Gm delete my post?
All i said was that we dont want 2 hour node wars.

Before merge, yes 2 hours would have been fine.
After merge 2 hours is not enough for 5+ guilds to finght and WIN a node war

They hid the patch notes, the didn't remove your posts.

Probably forgot to add that they did a class balance patch.

Posted

They hid the patch notes, the didn't remove your posts.

Probably forgot to add that they did a class balance patch.

yeah realized that after i posted lol
They probabbly posted wrong patch notes
Or forgot to turn on events
Or broke another event
Or changed node wars to 10 hours while saying they are only 30 mins

Posted

Max Fame for combat is 1 mil

Max Fame for Life is 500k

Max Special Fame is 250k

Fame levels need to balanced-Life and Special are way harder to achieve in terms of time then combat levels and need to boosted up to max of 1 mil as well.

Posted

-Life and Special are way harder to achieve in terms of time

lol wat

Posted

lol wat

so you are saying you can achieve 300+ contribution points in the time it takes to achieve level 56?

Posted

so you are saying you can achieve 300+ contribution points in the time it takes to achieve level 56?

Max Combat is level 56 lol wat?

Even so, Cooking is OP for contribution points.

Posted (edited)

Max Combat is level 56 lol wat?

Even so, Cooking is OP for contribution points.

I never said 56 was max, just what they were basing the minimum for fame on.

1000 beers nets around 175-200 dishes so that is 35-40 turn ins at best per batch still way easier to level combat levels than contribution.

Edited by Sorath

Posted

I never said 56 was max, just what they were basing the minimum for fame on.

1000 beers nets around 175-200 dishes so that is 35-40 turn ins at best per batch still way easier to level combat levels than contribution.

Level to 60 then tell me it's easier to sit afk and do nothing.

Posted

Level to 60 then tell me it's easier to sit afk and do nothing.

Level to mid masters in professions and come talk to me (mobs are always available, mats aren't)

Posted

PLEASE GIVE THE HORSE COMMUNITY SOME LOVE. We haven't had a good update in forever. Our breeding rate is crap in comparison to Korea. Korea has better breeding rates, up to t5 in the wild, and they have an ability to obtain horse xp scrolls outside of achievements.

EDIT: Even when we ask for something as simple as our own forum section, we are given generic responses. Korea has their own horse section in their forums..

What she said. :-)

Posted

I feel that the biggest change to the way items work and overall feel for the whole our moneys worth should be changed. There needs to be an account wide option for anything sold via pearl shop, this should include pets, items, costumes, other clothing, i know many things are technically account wide now that server merge happened, but i do not think costumes are trade able within the same account, I have been wanting to take my pre-order costume and put it on another character. Permanent account wide items would feel a lot more worth while to get.

Posted

Kzarkas are already much better than Livertos, but it's all in hidden stats so it's virtually impossible to explain - you'll see if you try it.

i have kzarka tri and liverto tri ( i can provide you a screenshot if dont believe me) and i dont see any difference in dmg output. Only a 5/7% more accuracy.

Posted

i have kzarka tri and liverto tri ( i can provide you a screenshot if dont believe me) and i dont see any difference in dmg output. Only a 5/7% more accuracy.

Okay then, I'm going to believe you over my own experiences and that of a fair few guildies too. In my experience, for grinding, a pri kzarka = a tri liverto.

PvP may vary, but I don't believe I ever claimed Kzarkas have hidden PC dmg.