• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - January 11th

242 posts in this topic

Posted

1. Labreve Outfit Price to Low.

Wasn't this already broken? I remember it showed up with 1500 silver or something in market :)

1 person likes this

Posted

You mean the fact that I told you that I have a "Priority list" and that people who paid for their commission are placed higher than those that didn't?

Hit me in the feels :3 

Posted

damn - was hoping for a costume fix for the Young Wizard template for Kibelius :( 

Posted

buff musa

1 person likes this

Posted

Wasn't this already broken? I remember it showed up with 1500 silver or something in market :)

Now its costs 7mil which still is too low.

Posted

Hey guys, I'm looking into the SnowFlake Costume with the team, I'll update when I have additional info.

Holy.. That was fast well thx for looking into it, I hope it gets resolved soon, I want my snowflake costume :(

Posted

GIEF NINJA GAVI COSTUME
FIX DESYNC
FIX MY RNG
FIX SERVER LAG
KILL MARKET BOTS

Did I miss something?
Oh yeah NERF ZERKERS and RANGER GRAB RANGE

GIEF NINJA GAVI COSTUME
FIX DESYNC
FIX MY RNG
FIX SERVER LAG
KILL MARKET BOTS

Did I miss something?

Posted

so you guys make a fix for the outfit which almost the only thing you guys did and you manage to even fk that up... labreve outfit still way to low..........

Posted

F1-F4

2 people like this

Posted

Looks better then before the patch. now i can find my Horse easyer :) THX Kakao

newhorseparking.gif

5 people like this

Posted

What's this new friends event ?

Posted

I think my Maehwa got pregnant during maintenance O.o

maehwa.jpg

14 people like this

Posted

Please let us turn off this glowing green atrocity. It's an absolute eyesore.

• The “PARKING” text which displays above your mount has been changed for better visibility. The text color has been changed from yellow to green and the size of the text has also been changed.
3 people like this

Posted

Update on the Snowflake costume, it was not intended to be removed this early and will be returning next week to run for the normal limited time offer. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused as I know some folks were waiting to buy it at a later date.

3 people like this

Posted

Amazing new parking animation i love it. And the new optimisations game now run flawlesly. And the new boss scrolls. Thank you

lul

Posted

Thanks so much for the incremental Margoria download. So many games fail to do this and it's great that you do. Looking forward to Margoria!

Posted

Update on the Snowflake costume, it was not intended to be removed this early and will be returning next week to run for the normal limited time offer. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused as I know some folks were waiting to buy it at a later date.

Hey could you give us some imput on that new friends event. I got mail with black stones with the title new friends event reward ... is that the old even that is 2 months old from the server merge ?

Posted

maehwa.jpg

Sorry about that....It was the purple hair. Couldn't resist.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey could you give us some imput on that new friends event. I got mail with black stones with the title new friends event reward ... is that the old even that is 2 months old from the server merge ?

yes

Posted

GIEF NINJA GAVI COSTUME
FIX DESYNC
FIX MY RNG
FIX SERVER LAG
KILL MARKET BOTS

Did I miss something?

Lmao, Maybe get a new ISP, or a new computer. Havent had these issues since I bought a new Rig, also I think the grabs are the way they want them and don't want to nerf shit.

Posted

Sorry about that....It was the purple hair. Couldn't resist.

Hanbok outfits are made like that ... its a korean cultural outfit.

1 person likes this

Posted

The next attendance rewards aren't showing up...

BlackDesert64_2017-01-11_10-14-03-367.th

...and that text is still broken in the top right corner.

Got same issue for me and guild mate... I can't see anywhere something about the end of this "calendar"...

does someone know about it ?

Posted

maehwa.jpg

it was'nt me!

Posted

Buff server - release Margoria naow kthxbye

:D

Posted

GIEF NINJA GAVI COSTUME
FIX DESYNC
FIX MY RNG
FIX SERVER LAG
KILL MARKET BOTS

Did I miss something?

Yes please.. specially, fix the MARKET BOTS! is insane!!!!