• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - January 11th

242 posts in this topic

Posted

I cant even click on the attendance reward button in the esc menu. All other buttons work but that one doesnt highlight when hovering over it and wont respond to clicks at all. Seems really bugged atm.

1 person likes this

Posted

[ Updates ]

• The Snowflake Costume was not intended to be removed and will be returning with next weeks maintenance to run for it's normal limited time offer.

Man...

Posted

GIEF NINJA GAVI COSTUME
FIX DESYNC
FIX MY RNG
FIX SERVER LAG
KILL MARKET BOTS

Did I miss something?
Oh yeah NERF ZERKERS and RANGER GRAB RANGE

Fix your RNG only?
I want to allow me to sell my Failstacks! From 15 fs to 40 just trying to make a shitty Heve helmet to Duo, and even like that it didn't went DUO!
To 61 to TRI my awakened wapon and Liverto, and failed too!! (except the liverto, wich I upgraded at 65 failstacks)

WTF I wanna play the game, and improve even it's little by little , but not with this -----ing RNG!

Posted

each time I see new costumes I scan down to my class and then..... POOP I see the new costume is total crap

Who designs these? I imagine there are hunderds of skilled designers and graphic designers who could make some killer costumes.

I'm making this a suggestion - so you can make some sales.  I would buy a costume (never bought anything on the shop) If it made my character look

like a bad @ss and not some cartoon weirdo or fancy call girl.  I want hoods and spikes and metal and black and glowing stuff, and so on.

The robes in LOTRO were amazing - take a lesson from those even.

Anyhow - good update - thanks for extending and fixing Laventia event - anxious to see how many pearls can be looted now.

Thanks.

2 people like this

Posted

ocean update next week confirmed.

Posted

Goddamit, when are we getting the korean contest costumes?

Posted

New outfit is hideous, will not buy.

the snow is fine, but the xmas stuff needs to go and shouldn't of been added in the 1st place tbh

Posted

• Lavientia’s Event has returned!

• The event will run from 1/11/2017 ~ 1/25/2017

• Find more event information >Here<

I don't get the daily reward.. is working the event?

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks.

Posted

We should have a costume design contest 

Posted

• Imperial crafting and imperial fishing delivery CP count has been fixed.

• Pearl items that have had much lower prices registering on the market place have been fixed to their normal market price.

• A bug that was giving out more than one [Guild] Large Siege Tower from the Large Siege Tower Factory during sieges has been fixed and will no longer be possible.

Does this mean the Kunoichi Ayo premium costume is SUPPOSED to be 7.9M on the market?

Posted

when am i getting nouver? :( 

Nouver...Nuver...Never...

Posted (edited)

Got same issue for me and guild mate... I can't see anywhere something about the end of this "calendar"...

does someone know about it ?

Assuming reset will fix it. Its not a bug. If the event isn't running you aren't suppose to see the calendar anymore. Starts 1/12/17.

Edited by Bahska

Posted

In last patch wizard/witch got "main hand weapon ap applies to awakening skills", rest of the classes didnt. Anyone noticed this? not anoyed?

Posted

where are my Easter eggs

Posted

In last patch wizard/witch got "main hand weapon ap applies to awakening skills", rest of the classes didnt. Anyone noticed this? not anoyed?

To clarify, this applies to all classes and was not limited to the Witch/Wizard. The information was recently included in the patch notes and appears to have given some folks the wrong impression that it was limited to just Witch and Wizard Awakening.

3 people like this

Posted

To clarify, this applies to all classes and was not limited to the Witch/Wizard. The information was recently included in the patch notes and appears to have given some folks the wrong impression that it was limited to just Witch and Wizard Awakening.

Yeah this is because in korea the awakening weapons didnt get their main hand AP up untill Rangers or Tamer's awakening I can't recall. And when those class were released there was a mention about it in the patch not that it was retroactive to all classes it just wasnt posted in the NA patch note but even though we linked the KR patch note countless of times in at least a dozen of threads people still didnt beleive it T_T

@CM_Aethon Can you please give us words that that New friend event rewards ?

Posted

Smells like the ninja fix bullshit that someone of your team posted on the forum.

I feel no difference when using a +0 yuria shortsword or a duo liverto.

1 person likes this

Posted

Smells like the ninja fix bullshit that someone of your team posted on the forum.

I feel no difference when using a +0 yuria shortsword or a duo liverto.

i also tested this and same results

Posted

Never adbcb5f4045a4b6cb8464219fbcac5d1.png

Like no Money 2 Silver and stuff like that. Keep trusting this publisher they never lied to the community.

1 person likes this

Posted

make the vegabond set for every class please holy shit.

Posted

*its 

WnpkJ21.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Like no Money 2 Silver and stuff like that. Keep trusting this publisher they never lied to the community.

cause buying outfits to sell em is profitable, yeah ryt

Posted

"BUG FIXES"

Can we for once get an answer regarding ninjas bugs? Awakening has been released last month and no fixes till this da y.. It's getting ridiculously funny and annoying. 

What bugs?

1 person likes this

Posted

New horse armors still AWOL. Fine, so I can keep my money a little longer.