• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Pearl Shops Items (Jan 11)

22 posts in this topic

Posted

New costumes and furniture themed for Lunar New Year

Costumes

Decorations

7 people like this

Posted

TY

Posted

Is it just me or are these new costumes just horrible? Was hoping to see some cool stuff for the shop this patch :/

9 people like this

Posted

Is it just me or are these new costumes just horrible? Was hoping to see some cool stuff for the shop this patch :/

The shoes are not that bad :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The outfits are the Lunar new year set, which Korea celebrates. Hanbok is traditional Korean clothing so the outfits are based off of those!

I'm on mobile so I can't upload images directly so I'll just link them for now.

Male Hanbok

Female Hanbok (the female one in BDO is like a short ver -- real hanbok looks like this)

The shoes are also based on the traditional ones, this and this

Just gotta remember this is a Korean game so these types of things make more sense in Korea than they do to us. Just like how that "pepsi logo" tattoo was meant to be the Korean flag.

Edited by Namoo
2 people like this

Posted

the shoes are pretty :)

Posted (edited)

Would probably buy it if they are on the market but considering how its price is so freaking low I doubt there will be enough people selling.

Bright side, the costume is meh to begin with so no lost for me.

Edited by Ruiqicn

Posted (edited)

How they look doesn't matter. Just pay! Pay you bastard! PAY!!!!

Edited by Crowleyz
1 person likes this

Posted

the shoes are pretty :)

but so are you. (✿◡‿◡)

1 person likes this

Posted

not

lewd

enough

Posted

Was hoping gotha rensa/gypsy witch

Posted

Best one there is the Vagabond for the Musa, it's got that Shogun Warrior/Wandering Samurai look going on.

1 person likes this

Posted

Best one there is the Vagabond for the Musa, it's got that Shogun Warrior/Wandering Samurai look going on.

They should of also added a Naginata weapon costume for the Musa's Awakening weapon and call it "Vagabond Crescent Blade (Naginata)".  

Posted

Hanbok is a traditional Korean clothing, it literally means "Korean clothing".

Do you think those were made up? If you do please tell me you are from a English speaking country ...

Posted

I still don't get why we are so far behind the Cash Shop in KR, in terms of outfits.  They still have a handful of really cool outfits for each class that we don't have.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hanbok is a traditional Korean clothing, it literally means "Korean clothing".

Do you think those were made up? If you do please tell me you are from a English speaking country ...

I don't care what they mean or what they are, they're ugly to me so there you are. I'd rather have some of the other cool stuff on the Korean costume store rather than these PJs...

Posted

I wish I could buy those furniture items on the Marketplace :C

Posted

Worst outfits in the game

Posted

meh.

Posted

Korean contest costumes when...

Posted

I agree - these costumes look terrible.

Still at least I'll be keeping my wallet in my pocket this week......oh hang on a minute my Elven Valkyrie looks really good in that Atanis armour....God damn they've got me again!!

Posted

We've been asking for Gotha Rensa by name, specifically, every single time ya'all mention adding things to the cash shop, & you won't add it but put in this garbage that nobody asked for & nobody wants. Come on.