• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

lol

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Very PvP
Wow Pegasus
Much Balance

https://clips.twitch.tv/twirow/SleepyLyrebirdKAPOW

What is this game. And I play Wizard, lol.

This is this game, it is the core of the game, 1-2% of the player base who are there, and the rest who have hopes to be there. pvp is not pvp, it is still grinding, equalized pvp? nobody interested, rest of the game content ? (role playing etc...) nobody really interested, so it is what it is exactly, I don't see any problem in that video.

Posted

he is playing on korea which is legit pay2win, so he has some crazy good gear

Posted

i really admire this guys dedication, gear and wallet. But i always keep wondering how in the hell he reaches 3400+ hp on a wizard. The highest i could come up with would be around 2900 before buffs with 2 cobelinus, 2x awakened bs crystal, full boss armor and lvl 32 health. Or 3200 with 2x blue whale and a scroll, but i know that he has 2 tet tungrades.

Posted

Did you realize that maybe those people is low geared? Even the streamer didnt expect that results.

Also, take a look at his gear.

In a node war, a kuno respawned and killed half of my team (mid-geared) with her ultimate. 

Posted

Did you realize that maybe those people is low geared? Even the streamer didnt expect that results.

Also, take a look at his gear.

In a node war, a kuno respawned and killed half of my team (mid-geared) with her ultimate. 

wasnt the first time he pulled that off, last time i checked his stream he was at 280 or 285 sheet AP, so even if they were at 300 dp that ult would still oneshot them.

Posted

OH MY WAND, what game is that?

I'd DROOL to have even half of that much power as a Wiz. the only experience I've been seeing is the reverse, where the guy zooming into melee range, is any other class but wiz/witch, and wipes out all the wiz/witches in less than 6 seconds.

Posted (edited)

This is this game, it is the core of the game, 1-2% of the player base who are there, and the rest who have hopes to be there. pvp is not pvp, it is still grinding, equalized pvp? nobody interested, rest of the game content ? (role playing etc...) nobody really interested, so it is what it is exactly, I don't see any problem in that video.

There can never be equalized pvp when class is not balanced.

Edited by Qzling

Posted

There can never be equalized pvp when class is not balanced.

classes are balanced, gear isn't 

Posted

Looks at valkyrie

Posted

gear can never be balanced, ((((paradox))))

Posted

gear can never be balanced, ((((paradox))))

??

Can very well be balanced, though the initial statement is wrong, classes aren't balanced.

Posted

??

Can very well be balanced, though the initial statement is wrong, classes aren't balanced.

how do you plan to balance it?

Posted

how do you plan to balance it?

I don't plan to, because I am not the dev or anybody in the position to do so.

IF the classes are totally balanced (never going to happen)

then they would be equal. Add exactly the same gear (equalized stats) --> balanced gear and classes (Utopia, the only way to reach that would be to give everyone everything)

A less brutal step would be to cap pvp stats at some point. Random numbers, not reflecting the actual pvp e.g. 200 ap 250 dp. Anything above that would only apply towards PvE.

But again, classes are far from balanced, the gear helps to balance this issue somewhat, because at some point, everyone can delete everyone, which makes it retarded, but more balanced in that regard.

Posted

I've never played a MMO that the player base thought was balanced. Even if you could somehow magically balance all the classes without making them all identical, it's a very rare player who is willing to recognize a skill-based imbalance when they are on the losing side of it. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0