• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

compensation about tamer's broken magic defense for 1 year

55 posts in this topic

Posted

can we have +100% damage and evasion for 3 months as compensation when you guys finally stop ignoring this huge gamebreaking pvp issue 

2 people like this

Posted

You'll get nothing and like it.

7 people like this

Posted

everybody knows tamers are casual RPers that only care about costumes and their deviant art pages. Combat related mechanics are on the back burner as far as tamers are concerned. 

3 people like this

Posted

What about more nerfs ? Tamer opie op.

1 person likes this

Posted

I will play op full tet wizard in pvp until they fix something. And i will drink ur tears.

Posted

I can assure you that there isn't a tamer in bdo that's a regular node war/rbf pvp player that isn't suffering and raging 24/7 and being depressed 24/7 over some -----ing shitty bug that they continuously refuse to address.

You know what happens when a developer or a community manager goes to bed? They fall asleep without any worries or problems.

You know what happens when a tamer player goes to bed? He relives all those encounters where bunch of trash players are doing 30-50% increased damage on them for no reason that is explained or justified absolutely anywhere and it has no logic behind it whatsoever 

Posted

Tamer suicide rates have triple the past year.  We must do something!

2 people like this

Posted

Tamers need Reparations.

Can I get-a Amen!

Posted

lolis weak to senpais plz buff

Posted

lolis weak to senpais plz buff

it's not even asking for a buff

just for a fix 

Posted (edited)

that's indeed totaly stupid that 20% more magic damage 9_9 well, if that was the only issue of the tamer class... that would nearly be "nice"...

I demands full pen boss armor + 16inv slot & 500weight for all my character as compensation. Thanks.

Edited by woots

Posted

Who needs Tame magic when you have Witches and Wizards?

Face it, your time has passed.

Posted

Here's the compensation:

morton-table-salt-2-250x431.png

That's a big container. It'll last awhile.

4 people like this

Posted

Here have a blackstone...

1 person likes this

Posted

For a year?!!? When Bdo first came up until the Mediah update TAMERS WERE UNBEATABLE. And were farming /exp monsters.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Is there a video with tests showing this being a fact? I see this claimed a lot but no supporting documents.

Im not being sarcastic just interested

Edited by mad
1 person likes this

Posted

Another Morbid forum behavior by bitter lemon. "You know what happens when a tamer player goes to bed? He relives all those encounters where bunch of trash players are doing 30-50% increased damage on them for no reason(..)"

How can your life and emotions be so consumed by an MMO that you won't even be playing for a lifetime, let alone a few years. I agree, your class deserves a buff, but holy sh*t what a pathetic human being you are for saying that. Sure, while playing the game you'll get angry, I do too, I'm nearing 100 stacks going for TET and it sucks when you see others 1 click it, but I don't lose sleep over it. Since the beginning this game hasn't been perfect and it's never been a secret how shitty the RNG and class balances are, so we all know what we've signed up for. You've complained even before the recent class changes and what happened? Tamers' Heilang got nerfed, which means your threads won't change anything and probably never will. 

Accept that the game is either A) Going whichever way the devs decide or B) Be done with it and just quit. No one owes you anything, dude.

2 people like this

Posted

giphy.gif

3 people like this

Posted

Another Morbid forum behavior by bitter lemon. "You know what happens when a tamer player goes to bed? He relives all those encounters where bunch of trash players are doing 30-50% increased damage on them for no reason(..)"

How can your life and emotions be so consumed by an MMO that you won't even be playing for a lifetime, let alone a few years. I agree, your class deserves a buff, but holy sh*t what a pathetic human being you are for saying that. Sure, while playing the game you'll get angry, I do too, I'm nearing 100 stacks going for TET and it sucks when you see others 1 click it, but I don't lose sleep over it. Since the beginning this game hasn't been perfect and it's never been a secret how shitty the RNG and class balances are, so we all know what we've signed up for. You've complained even before the recent class changes and what happened? Tamers' Heilang got nerfed, which means your threads won't change anything and probably never will. 

Accept that the game is either A) Going whichever way the devs decide or B) Be done with it and just quit. No one owes you anything, dude.

Well you see the irony is that he was just kidding but you on the other hand do need some anger management classes and an elephant chill pill

Posted

Arnt you at end game pvp? 

Whats it matter, magic or not first cc wins 

Posted

Tamer broken? better buff wizard :ph34r:

Posted

can we have +100% damage and evasion for 3 months as compensation when you guys finally stop ignoring this huge gamebreaking pvp issue 

Dont you prefer 500x whale pots to use in RBF's? Lemon Style ofc.

Posted

For a year?!!? When Bdo first came up until the Mediah update TAMERS WERE UNBEATABLE. And were farming /exp monsters.

nice joke

maybe unbeatable for you , tamers were never op and they've always been taking more magic damage from witch and wizard

Is there a video with tests showing this being a fact? I see this claimed a lot but no supporting documents.

Im not being sarcastic just interested

yes 125000 threads and videos and tests have been posted all around the place

Sure, while playing the game you'll get angry, I do too,

so imagine being angry but on a much bigger scale, 100 fs for tet? I reached 90-100 fs like 3 times and once 133 fs and overall all my tet was horrible

was sititng on duo accessories until recently

its not likely that desync will ever be fixed and tamer is if not the most precise class then top 3 most precise classes so it gets affected by desync more and this looming bad thought is always there on the back of my mind

now add in a bunch of other factors and its not so incomprehensible any more

How can your life and emotions be so consumed by an MMO

5000 hours spent in a mmo are 5000 hours spent anywhere doing anything

are you trying to imply that life is meaningful? Nice deep discussion you got there bro. What if someone thinks that watching tv is a waste , or going to the beach, or drinking with friends. I mean, who are you to decide whats more meaningful and whats the point of life? That's just wrong. 1 hour in a mmo is 1 hour everywhere, your emotions in a mmo are equally as important as they are anywhere else 

also when making this thread i was mildly frustrated, not mad, this is a serious issue and has been in the game since the start and is known by everyone and we still don't even know if they have acknowledged it or not

Well you see the irony is that he was just kidding but you on the other hand do need some anger management classes and an elephant chill pill

i  was indeed kidding with the compensation part, but i do believe in raising more awareness about this huge issue and hopefully getting a fix or a developer telling us its intended and then explaining his reasoning as to why a full tet tamer can get 1shot by mages while blocking while a full tri warrior with way worse gear takes over 2 times less damage from the same hit, as do other classes

Arnt you at end game pvp? 

Whats it matter, magic or not first cc wins 

nice meme, that's so untrue...

Dont you prefer 500x whale pots to use in RBF's? Lemon Style ofc.

nice joke, i haven't used whale pots for months and even then i used less than 10 in total in my entire rbf career 

Posted

How I feel every time I see a salty lemon post

tumblr_nzs99m5Tan1rd362vo1_250.gif

These are always a fun read. <3

Posted

Another "quality" post by our beloved:

http://imgur.com/a/87Kcz

Yes tamers are the ONLY class in the WHOLE game with issues that threads need to be made daily to complain about this. Wonder what would happen if valks have a player like you I guess following this logic we would see 10 posts a day about their class issues on a "general" forum there are class forums you know that right?