• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Friendly Reminder: level Trading now!

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a word of warning! There are two Trade nerfs in KR live right now that's slows Trade leveling a lot.

I suggest to start Trading now if you plan to hit Master 2.

From December 15th:

Acquired trade experience has been decreased, when trading goods within 500 meters of its origin. However, the price is the same as before.

From December 22nd:

When the total amount of purchased trading goods exceeds a certain price, purchasable amount will be decreased. It resets every midnight.

You can find a very helpful guide to Calpheon power trading here

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

*laughs in trading master 5*

Edited by RedBulliChain
3 people like this

Posted

Trading? pic2876124.png

1 person likes this

Posted

*laughs in trading master 5*

IMG_0210.thumb.JPG.d091a14c824ed02894927

Posted

Just a word of warning! There are two Trade nerfs in KR live right now that's slows Trade leveling a lot.

I suggest to start Trading now if you plan to hit Master 2.

From December 15th:

From December 22bd:

You can find a very helpful guide to Calpheon power trading here

Thanks for the timeline. I knew the changes were active just didn't know when. I've been slow playing this on purpose trying to avoid using all the "tricks" but looks like I just need to bite the bullet and get it done. Ty

Posted

Thanks for the timeline. I knew the changes were active just didn't know when. I've been slow playing this on purpose trying to avoid using all the "tricks" but looks like I just need to bite the bullet and get it done. Ty

The Mini Elephant helped me a lot. Made it from Beginner4 to Artisan 7 in 6 days . Its possible to do without "tricks" (rolling). Just mount your cute little friend and trade everything from Valia Trademanager to the nearby Farms (press Autorun to accelerate faster). Its possible to do it in under 15min (channel switch for Trade reset). After Prof5 take the Calpheon route!

Posted

IMG_0210.thumb.JPG.d091a14c824ed02894927

what is that why did u post that?

Posted

needs more circles. also BIG FAT RED TEXT

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The Mini Elephant helped me a lot. Made it from Beginner4 to Artisan 7 in 6 days . Its possible to do without "tricks" (rolling). Just mount your cute little friend and trade everything from Valia Trademanager to the nearby Farms (press Autorun to accelerate faster). Its possible to do it in under 15min (channel switch for Trade reset). After Prof5 take the Calpheon route!

Yeah I have 2 elephants since they came out. Its not that I don't know how to trade or how to do it the tricky ways, its that I've lost desire. I'm at 50% Art 9 atm.  It happened before the change to experience and before the merger, I just stopped wanting to. And those changes didn't help, the reason I don't like it atm is because most of my housing crates are sitting idle in someone elses care and getting 30K points just isn't appealing to me. 

Because @Haal is demon spawn.  Thought you knew.

Edited by Trixologist

Posted

So all I need to do is get an elephant, buy trade items from velia until i'm overloaded and trade them to farms around velia, rinse repeat? 

I'm only like skilled 5 for trading and never bought trade items or did trading routes before. 

Posted (edited)

So all I need to do is get an elephant, buy trade items from velia until i'm overloaded and trade them to farms around velia, rinse repeat? 

I'm only like skilled 5 for trading and never bought trade items or did trading routes before. 

Crates?

Edited by (◕‿‿◕。)

Posted

How is that even possible?

What do you mean how is it possible? I'm sure there are thousands of people who have never touched trading.

Posted

Every time I try to sit down and actually level a life skill I end up getting distracted, then drunk, then high, then I just go back to grinding after a nice intoxicated dance break. 
:( 

3 people like this

Posted

does the suggested trade route bring in a profit?

Posted

What do you mean how is it possible? I'm sure there are thousands of people who have never touched trading.

I mean what could you have done in order to make that possible? Sorry if I sound antagonistic

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean what could you have done in order to make that possible? Sorry if I sound antagonistic

Yeah I think it's my fault for assuming you were. I thought you were aiming it as an insult like how is it possible I'm still skilled trader. :P

Basically it was all leveled from trading fish and the trade items found grinding, I never specifically bought trade items and traveled around, which is why I'm still clueless on the matter. 

Posted (edited)

I was planning to do it one of these days but the announcement of Magoria release definitely made me go for it. Already hit Artisan 1 some time ago so it shouldn't be too long to hit Master2..

If you're skilled 5 it's better to start in Heidel and surrounding farms. I moved to Calpheon at Prof 5 to do the same and will switch to Altinova around Artisan 5. In Heidel and Calpheon I gained around a level every hour of trading up to Artisan 1. Only downside to the Calph route is you need to pay more attention. Heidel and Velia is basically alt-tab and do other stuff

Edited by Eppo
2 people like this

Posted

I was planning to do it one of these days but the announcement of Magoria release definitely made me go for it. Already hit Artisan 1 some time ago so it shouldn't be too long to hit Master2..

If you're skilled 5 it's better to start in Heidel and surrounding farms. I moved to Calpheon at Prof 5 to do the same and will switch to Altinova around Artisan 5. In Heidel and Calpheon I gained around a level every hour of trading up to Artisan 1. Only downside to the Calph route is you need to pay more attention. Heidel and Velia is basically alt-tab and do other stuff

Thanks so what is the Heidel route specifically and are they any trade items I should use or are all the same as far as exp is concerned?

Posted (edited)

Thanks so what is the Heidel route specifically and are they any trade items I should use or are all the same as far as exp is concerned?

My route was basically Heidel > Moretti Farm > Heidel > Eastern Gateway > Heidel > Northern Cienaga > Heidel > Costa Farm > Heidel. Switch channel and repeat. I like to semi-afk so I wasn't always on time with npc's but if you are it should still last around 15 mins with a merchant wagon. Simply start off with the highest level packs available in Heidel until you're done.

Edited by Eppo
1 person likes this

Posted

Crates?

Yeah that's about where I am from doing nothing but casually produced crates.  IMO, trading needs some rethinking.  There's just no ..."GAME" there.  It's nothing but mindless busy work that isn't even as interesting as the rest of the AFK-lifeskilling you could be doing instead.  Setting off in a wagon should begin some kind of adventure that then spawns NPC's and mishaps scaled to your level or Gearscore.  There should have to be some actual thought put into the things you buy and where you sell them to beyond just looking at a Chart and buying low selling high.  ...even That little bit doesn't really change your outcome much at all and the STUPID MINIGAME it DOES HAVE... seems a lot more based on RNG than it does on your actual choice to nudge or shout the scale.  ....I've got screenshot after screenshot of it counting as "Balanced" certain times when it looks way off and tons more of it being almost perfectly even yet "Bargaining FAILED" is in big letters.  It's the dumbest crap in the game because it doesn't even have a big random and exciting conclusion chance at the end of it like HorseBreeding atleast has

Posted

First lol (lots of logs) and now trading also before magoria hits... I better make some new playlists cuz dis gon get boring.

3 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the heads up and for the suggested areas at certain levels at trading.

1 person likes this

Posted

does the suggested trade route bring in a profit?

Calpheon rout 2-2,5mio/h

Basically yes. Overload dosn't matter. Your are limited by 16 slots anyway. Sprint for Elephant is required .

Posted

Why do people keep posting things like this.

Do you not realise that Trading is some what a competitive lifeskill? more so than others?

Posted

Why do people keep posting things like this.

Do you not realise that Trading is some what a competitive lifeskill? more so than others?

That shareing is caring?