• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The Margoria Expansion Comes to Black Desert Online January 25

99 posts in this topic

Posted

margoria! Finally, thank you :D !

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank god we were supose to ge caught up by the end of the year of 2016 we're just 2 continent behind ...

Posted (edited)

Wow we are totally caught up to KR by end of 2k16!!!

Actual health potions when

WP POTIONS when

5 pets when

RBF character buffs when

blue value pack when

valks cry when (jk don't implement this)

increased loot on world boss when

daily 100% increased item obtain chance from value pack for 1 hour so valencia mobs are worth it when

WHEN?!?!

Edited by Mtl
typed elixir instead of potions for wp :P
4 people like this

Posted

Nice

also look forward to DK release

1 person likes this

Posted

The hitbox on a boat is much more than a player.

The math & logic behind why desync happens is rather interesting to the intelligible mind.

*intelligent mind

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the update.  Please make sure the entire island is available rather than just the city at the docks.

And please hurry with the dark elf!!!!  im so excited to spend all my money on it!

If Korea doesn't have it yet, we ain't getting it either.

Wow we are totally caught up to KR by end of 2k16!!!

Actual health potions when

WP POTIONS when

5 pets when

RBF character buffs when

blue value pack when

valks cry when (jk don't implement this)

increased loot on world boss when

daily 100% increased item obtain chance from value pack for 1 hour so valencia mobs are worth it when

WHEN?!?!

WP/SP POTIONS WHEN????

Edited by Biggz
formatting
1 person likes this

Posted

I CAN FINALLY BUILD MY BIG BOAT!!  \(★ω★)/    

14-15 Feb. then :-)

Posted

That information is sadly incorrect, as tested by several breeders. Personally, most of the results of my T7/T7 at lvl 30 end up being T6 results. Other breeders are experiencing the same. In Korea, you can breed a T5 lvl 30 to a T3 or 4 lvl 30 and have a chance (albeit low) to get a T8. To get that same chance, we have to level a T7/T6 pairing to 30.The breeding rate comparison is vastly different. We were also supposed to get up to Tier 5 in the wild....never happened.

This ^ . Our current breed rate isn't maxed out at all. KR has T5 in the wild, we are stuck with T3. KR has indeed T5 +T5 is chance to get a T8 that is similiar to T7 breeding. Apparently according to you, even a T5 + T3/T4 can get a goddamn T8. And we are stuck breeding T6/T7/T8 for a chance of min 7% and max 25% for a T8. KR has had T5 in the wild for a long time now, and the most frustrating part about this is that the Moderators are silenced about this. Not even an acknowledgement: we read your post but we cant say anything about it, or it's not going to happen. Too bad I can't speak Korean, otherwise I would have loved to contact pearl abbys.

5 people like this

Posted

This ^ . Our current breed rate isn't maxed out at all. KR has T5 in the wild, we are stuck with T3. KR has indeed T5 +T5 is chance to get a T8 that is similiar to T7 breeding. Apparently according to you, even a T5 + T3/T4 can get a goddamn T8. And we are stuck breeding T6/T7/T8 for a chance of min 7% and max 25% for a T8. KR has had T5 in the wild for a long time now, and the most frustrating part about this is that the Moderators are silenced about this. Not even an acknowledgement: we read your post but we cant say anything about it, or it's not going to happen. Too bad I can't speak Korean, otherwise I would have loved to contact pearl abbys.

The reason I quit horsebreeding. I kept a couple of good horses and that's it until something changes.

Posted

More importantly.. Wheres GOTHA RENSA

Will we be getting Gold Keys with this btw?

Also we are up to over 570 votes on this. Was hoping for a change.
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/125526-the-f1-~-f6-interaction-keys-have-been-changed-to-f5-~-f10/

The remapping of the function keys is due to them having double functions previously and should have been this way from the beginning. Two weeks in pretty much everyone should be used to the new setup already. It's pointless to reverse the changes yet again, unless they give us the option to custom map everything.

2 people like this

Posted

Can't wait! 

Posted

I'm finding it impossible to get excited about this.

From what i can see so far all this expansion offers is a lot of empty space, a few monsters and an extra trade route.

I don't trade, I hate the ships in this game and the seas are still buggy. I'll stick to the mainland thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

cant wait for 29th of march

LOl had to put that in there.

Dark Knight going to be released with this or is that at a later time ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Does anyone have a link to more information about the boat? Thanks!

Posted

Ready for this challenge! B|

Posted

A new boat, well that's good, also a much easier target ;) out on the open sea. Don't afk fishing already on such a big boat...just saying. I assume, that you can attack the boat.

Posted

Thanks for the update.  Please make sure the entire island is available rather than just the city at the docks.

And please hurry with the dark elf!!!!  im so excited to spend all my money on it!

You're joking, right? The continent (not an island) is three or more times the size of the landmass we have now by the estimations.

Posted

I honestly wish someone would contact pearl - do they even know whats happening with eu/na, if the communication between kakao and us is this bad, one can only imagine what the communication between pearl and kakao is like. T5's were in ru within 3 months of release it almost feels like na/eu is being 'held back' to try to increase/maximize some cash shop sales

1 person likes this

Posted

You're joking, right? The continent (not an island) is three or more times the size of the landmass we have now by the estimations.

Really? I also heard that only the city at the docks was available, and only the port there was available. Do you by chance have a link to the map of this continent?

Posted

I honestly wish someone would contact pearl - do they even know whats happening with eu/na, if the communication between kakao and us is this bad, one can only imagine what the communication between pearl and kakao is like. T5's were in ru within 3 months of release it almost feels like na/eu is being 'held back' to try to increase/maximize some cash shop sales

Exactly my thought. Especially since the rumor is spreading that they ninja-nerfed horse skills, it decreased by an average gain of 2 skills per horse. Reason: T9 is coming and you need a shit load of good skills to get a coursair T8 that can be awakened into a T9. I feel especially held back 'cause we already had to pay to even play this game, where as in KR and RU is free.

2 people like this

Posted

*intelligent mind

Yeah but I wanted to use intelligible :(
SOUNDS COOL MAN.

English language is about using what sounds cool to be correct imo.
That's about all I Care to use this language for.

Posted

Really? I also heard that only the city at the docks was available, and only the port there was available. Do you by chance have a link to the map of this continent?

http://i63.tinypic.com/e17rkj.png

Posted

That information is sadly incorrect, as tested by several breeders. Personally, most of the results of my T7/T7 at lvl 30 end up being T6 results. Other breeders are experiencing the same. In Korea, you can breed a T5 lvl 30 to a T3 or 4 lvl 30 and have a chance (albeit low) to get a T8. To get that same chance, we have to level a T7/T6 pairing to 30.The breeding rate comparison is vastly different. We were also supposed to get up to Tier 5 in the wild....never happened.

people should stop comparing stuff in kr's. Since we have different type of stuff. For example we have limited pearl items, valks cry and more + we cant post more than 5 itrms on marketplace from pearl items. And our pearl items only cost us 24m for a premium that 101m in krs. If you wanna be like in kr just plag inbkr or bring all stuff in our client and stop complainung

Posted (edited)

people should stop comparing stuff in kr's. Since we have different type of stuff. For example we have limited pearl items, valks cry and more + we cant post more than 5 itrms on marketplace from pearl items. And our pearl items only cost us 24m for a premium that 101m in krs. If you wanna be like in kr just plag inbkr or bring all stuff in our client and stop complainung

I bet you're a delight to your friends..all one of them.

Edited by LadyRhapsody
1 person likes this