• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New loyal player rewards a bit..."weak" ?

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Am i the only one thinking that the new loyal player rewards are a bit bad compared to previous ones? I usually do not complain about free items but i really think the current login rewards are a bit meh. Any thoughts?

5 people like this

Posted

give me full PEN boss gear for free pls 

2 people like this

Posted

give me full PEN boss gear for free pls 

Not the point of this thread so please don't derail it. All i am saying is that the current rewards are bad compared to previous login events. 

Posted

I was a little bit disappointed in the amount of RNG cron stone boxes we get but hey... it's free. Only thing that annoys me is the returning people get all of it.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Not the point of this thread so please don't derail it. All i am saying is that the current rewards are bad compared to previous login events. 

pls more clearly define the point of the thread

Posted (edited)

They gave away so much stuff for so long its a bad habit they can't stop. We got spoiled fast. (daily rewards themselves are not a bad idea, its the strength of them that is problematic)

The rewards aren't really weak IMO, the old ones were too strong and people didn't appreciate them enough.

240 powerstones still left on the market. (5k nearly sold to date)
At one point we had 60 bhegs gloves on the MP at once.

If you compare the current ones to the really powerful ones they may seem weak. But I have other games I get daily gifts for and they are never as good as what we got here in the past.

Edited by Luciferia
9 people like this

Posted (edited)

+1

Edited by Atreius

Posted

See? This is why you don't give away free shit.

10 people like this

Posted

I actually like the rewards this month...the crystals look awesome

Posted

The rewards aren't really weak IMO, the old ones were too strong and people didn't appreciate them enough.

I guess you are right about that. After getting all that strong gear anything else would seem weak compared to it!

Posted

1hjryf.jpg

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

The event has ended and Laventia event has been extended

The daily rewards we see now are Loyalty rewards and not Event rewards. 

Edited by Tsumetai

Posted

Not weak, just boring and insulting when they're called "Loyal" cause new and returning players get those as well as their own set of attendance rewards.

2 people like this

Posted

did anyone notice that you cant actually claim them in the timeframe...... the attendance rewards run from the 12 through to 11feb but theres 35 rewards... thats not enough days to get the boxes.... you know like simple math

Posted (edited)

entitled players... smh. The attendance rewards are a bonus, be happy you get anything. Frankly they are a bit too strong and have been too strong. Everyone gets their welfare gear without having to work for it.

Edited by Huntler
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

did anyone notice that you cant actually claim them in the timeframe...... the attendance rewards run from the 12 through to 11feb but theres 35 rewards... thats not enough days to get the boxes.... you know like simple math

That's a tool tip bug, nothing to worry about.

entitled players... smh. The attendance rewards are a bonus, be happy you get anything. Frankly they are a bit too strong and have been too strong. Everyone gets their welfare gear without having to work for it.

There are a lot of entitled people that's true but i am not one of them. I am not asking for anything i am just expressing my opinion about the current rewards.

It just seems like they tossed in some random items and that's it!

I don't want to get welfare gear as a free reward, i am pretty pleased with my Grunil which i made myself, but they could really put some more effort and thought into those rewards.

Edited by Renu

Posted

That's really another discussion entirely though.

They're here, we have to deal with them, could they at least be interesting?

Personally, I'd rather they weren't here cause they're such an obvious money grab when the game could be much better if they focused on core game issues, like for example relic scrolls being shit.

As they are though, they're a spit in the face to those of us who've been loyal. 5 Kzarka aruas? New players got 10 of each aura last attendance. They even got Nouver auras before he was in the game.

Posted

i think they should give away more value packs and t1 pets instead of giving free gear. <--- will make the game less "p2w" and help people achieve things with those items instead of just handing a base end game item to people for free.

Posted (edited)

It is quite mediocre especially compared to the previous one. I'm wondering what's up with Kakao suddenly putting these Cron Lauren boxes in the later rewards like they're some sort of high value item? People forget quick but not that quick. 

Edited by Eppo

Posted

I kinda agree, not to be greedy but people's gear gets progressively better so the rewards should match a higher value. I haven't seen the other reward tabs for new and returning players but if their's is better I understand why the loyal tab is shit since they'd want new players to catch up.

Posted

i am not one of them

"I'm not entitled!"

"The free stuff we are getting isn't good enough!"

Pick one. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

"I'm not entitled!"

"The free stuff we are getting isn't good enough!"

Pick one. 

I said they are bad compared to previous rewards.

Daily login rewards is a way to make people login daily for an extended period of time and lure them in. I don't see the current rewards being able to do that unless someone finds the cron rng boxes that seducing. 

Edited by Renu

Posted (edited)

I agree... the previous ones seemed a bit over the top. The rewards now are more in line I just don't understand why the CronSto..Lauren Boxes are last and not the Fine Accessory Box.

It's just not a good model by Kakao to now "reduce" the rewards. People hate seeing stuff taken away from them. I know practically they are all free stuff but that's just how the mind works.

Edited by Eternal2nd

Posted

Free stuff is free stuff.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wot

theres a good chance at an ogre ring with worst case being a cresent ring 

and youre getting 2 of the best one of a kind crystals

"weak reward" 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0