• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Listed you deal breakers here, things they need to fix to make this a more player friendly game.

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe because I have been very sick and using games to take my mind off it, but I seem to have little patience for the game any more, I am hoping my comments will be noticed and the game fixed so I can return for I invested way too much money in the game.

1. Started out trainng horses and spent weeks leveling until I have several t7 horses 4 male and 2 female. Breeding them gave me another t7 or t6, never a t8 and when I got a t6 from two t7, one of which I paid to breed again,I gave up.

2. Spent the next few weeks leveling and doing quests. Until I was level 60. I was very disappointed to see I had to kill several just to get + .001. And then when they combined severs it made it harder to get a good leveling spot and keep it. Its hard to keep ones cool when you change severs to get a good spot and after being there a while to make sure no one just left to repair, you use your once a day exp plus only to have someone pop in kill you, race to kill your mobs until you waste your exp token.

3. Ok just fish, make enough money to better the tri armor you have only to realize you can not afk fish because the servers kick you off after a while. And worse sometime they kick back in so you think your still fishing but a few hours later you realized you caught no fish and ever esc does not bring up its menu. You find yourself ctrl/delete the game and start over which after a fe days of this you know it is time to quit.

4. When I sent in a ticket about the days wasted catching no fish, I also admitted I had begun t hate the game. The GM that answered my cry for help very polite me said I played a lot for someone who hated the game and he could do nothing to help me...Well I did play 24/7 I am sick and at home spending time and money on games, movies what ever will take my mind off being sick...But his unsympathetic candor made me realize he was correct it was time to stop looking for things to do in game when upset with another aspect of the game... I guess I keep hoping things would be fixed to make it more player friendly and still had a few friends that played. I tried to join some that went back to SWTOR but realized I still hated the combat. You know, hit a skill ,..nothing unless you tabbed first etc. So I guess I will join the ones that are raising Dinos in ARK again. They have dragons as well now.

5. I will check the forums to see if this game is player friendly, off and on. If the friends still playing last. But I do not see it happening. I am just glad I was not like the poor guy that spent a fortune trying to get a pet that had combat when the game started. Spending hundreds of real dollars to get the correct pet seemed too much like gambling to me and I can find more enjoyable games if I want to gamble. I did fall for the spend real money to get another breeding from a horse but when the T7 gave me a T6 I knew they had gone too far to kick us while we the players were down.

6 If Afk ever works I may try fishing aging on an older pc while I invest in a player friendly game. Then if it looks like I can upgrade my armor that way I may try again. But who am I kidding, there will be new games and if a game starts out player unfriendly it is hard to recoup and after that GM was so mean I kind of wish they wait too late to fix things. The cool thing there was enough cool things to try in this game to keep you hanging in there, which gave them plenty of time to listen to unhappy players.

Posted

3. Ok just fish, make enough money to better the tri armor you have only to realize you can not afk fish because the servers kick you off after a while. And worse sometime they kick back in so you think your still fishing but a few hours later you realized you caught no fish and ever esc does not bring up its menu. You find yourself ctrl/delete the game and start over which after a fe days of this you know it is time to quit.

AFK always works for me though.

Posted

1) this is a korea grinder.. what have you expected? Yes I dislike it as well and yes PA could have adapted BDO to EU/US market, but they did not.

2) see 1

3) do you know what is more of an issue? The ocean in Velia does not have more fish then the pond 100yards behind Velia. One of the best spots to fish and always overfished. And why actualy not? PA did a very lousy job at distributing the quality of fish more even, thats why Velia and Heidel are overfished and noone ever fishes at any other spot (except for the people who fish to make pet feed maybe). THAT have to be fixed. AFK fishing is not an issue, it works, I suggest you check your connection... I had a bad one too and when not actively playing I got kicked every 10 minutes.

4) Well that is the trouble with outsourcing. The GMs are GMs only by name, they are just some folks doing a job at the customer service, most likely not even playing the game, most likely they are not even working for kakao anyway, but are a second company who is just hired to make customer service for BDO. I used to be a GM long long ago, I worked as GM 40 hours/week, I were paid by the company who developed and distributed the game, my job was to be at least 10 hours per week online in the game, at the server appointed to me, VISIBLE to all players so they could talk to me, running events, marriage ceremonies, granting titles and so on. I could do virtualy anything there... kill players, ressurect players, teleport players, create items and grant them, granting experience, spawning and despawning of all mobs in the game... well just anything possible a real GAME MASTER could do. The another 30 hours I spent answering tickets of players who had some issues, I had, at any time, like 20-30 so called "Junior GMs" at my disposal, who were granted limited powers but could do a lot of things on their own. If a player did complain, it went straight to my superior and to the devs. The GMs of like all games in the last 15 years are a joke, completely unattached to the game they are supporting. So, what were you expecting here? I wonder if PA knows what kakao GMs are actualy doing here ^^.

There are more pressing issues with the game then the 3 you mentioned. If you are so upset, I suggest you realy quit and don't look back. It will keep you sane, thats 30 years of experience talking here and not some "stop whining and get lost" attitude. If PA loses a customer, it is their problem, not yours. Do you know why so many MMOs failed in the last 12 years? It is not because they were terrible, it is because the GMs/Customer Service failed at doing their job, their job is to be a mediator between the customers and the developers, but they fail, by the time the developers finaly find out what is wrong with their game, it is too late.

2 people like this

Posted

Can you really get a tier 6 from breeding two higher tiers? lol that's insane

Posted

Breeding two T7 lvl 1

~11.28% Tier 4 Male
    ~26.32% Tier 4 Female
    ~22.56% Tier 5 Male
    ~26.32% Tier 5 Female
    ~13.53% Tier 6 Male

Breeding two T7 lvl 10

~6.45% Tier 4 Female
    ~19.35% Tier 5 Male
    ~22.58% Tier 5 Female
    ~19.35% Tier 6 Male
    ~22.58% Tier 6 Female
    ~9.68% Tier 7 Male

Posted

Breeding two T7 lvl 1

~11.28% Tier 4 Male
    ~26.32% Tier 4 Female
    ~22.56% Tier 5 Male
    ~26.32% Tier 5 Female
    ~13.53% Tier 6 Male

Breeding two T7 lvl 10

~6.45% Tier 4 Female
    ~19.35% Tier 5 Male
    ~22.58% Tier 5 Female
    ~19.35% Tier 6 Male
    ~22.58% Tier 6 Female
    ~9.68% Tier 7 Male

I'm quite happy that I never cared about horse breeding now.

Posted

I'm quite happy that I never cared about horse breeding now.

Yah, I used to breed horses actively in the past. Till T4 it works fine.. you have to level a horse to lvl 10 and it will always grant you a higher tier, even females. At some point I have had more horses, especialy females, then I could possibly train and breed more. But past that... to actualy get a T5 you need to train both horses to level 14 and the chance to get a female T5 is slim. After T5 it becomes even worse, then T6... and T7. It is easier to farm for one day and then buy a proper horse at the market, luckyly breeding can be done while afk... without it, this aspect of the game would be dead. ... Beside active PvE and PvP, this game is designed like a smartphone/web based game... extermely high progressive curves which can only be worked off while afk.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0