• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New housing required score method

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I would like to suggest that specialty crates and gold investing require a minimum house score rather than being ranked 1st with 400 lights on your ceiling of your house and making a house honestly looks unappealing and rather ugly.

Please remove the ranking requirement for specialty crates and everything else and leave the ranking attached for those who like score listings.

Thanks for reading!

3 people like this

Posted

Hmmm.

Yes, I agree.

Your way would let people like me who actually just want to create the best looking house focus on just that.
And let people who just want to use the investment bank fill their house with random crap without having making the top ranked house look like a garbage heap. 

Posted

I agree and I like the OP's idea.

Alternatively the investment banking/specialty pack nodes could be entirely separate from housing all together and instead would need a lot of cp (10cp?) to unlock. I only mention a lot because investment banking and specialty packs can come in very handy (some would say p2w? atm you can only stack points with pearl shop housing items). There could be further restrictions, just like housing have the ability to unlock only 5 nodes per family. And even further, have quests that need to be completed to be able to unlock the node.

In addition to the method mentioned, the idea that OP suggested about there being a threshold in housing points to unlock node could also apply. OP's suggestion still keeps the utility aspects of owning a residence and keeps the hundreds of USD spent on housing items relevant, also reduces top rank houses from being just hoard of tables and chandeliers.

P.S. The the housing rank could may provide players with some sort of reward? Like titles you can only use while you still have 1st 2nd 3rd ranks?

Posted

I do like the additional idea's from everybody so far.   If we could get more input from more of the community and staff that would be great.