• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Balance, where is it?

198 posts in this topic

Posted

true, there's also the fact that the non awakening ap affects awakening ap, our is supposed to.

Bit I was more responding to the xenons opinion that if sheet ap/dp scaled 1 to 1 we won't be able to kill any one, which I feel is wrong because technically we already have close to 1/1 scaling, just that accuracy didn't count towards sheet ap but evasion does count towards sheet dp.

Actually we would be able to because of AP accessories. It would just take more skill, as obviously the fights would be longer, cause, ya know, no one/two shotting.

Meanwhile, DP built players would exist only for CC as usual, not for damage (as usual).

Posted

stop crying and l2p maehwa!

why don´t you post the full Chat?  oh i know, it is because you flamed him really hard (he should die, is wife should die, his kids should die and so on) and the worst thing is you called him a ----- ....... 
ghtzvao5g.png

i think, the only thing PA/Kakao should do......giving people like you a perma ban!

nobody wants racists and flamer like you!

lol that rant is priceless xD you are lucky you have it in a photo for posterity!

1 person likes this

Posted

@Xenon

You are completely and utterly wrong about me being against working for gear.

I'm sorry you have trouble understanding that some people simply don't like gambling in the first place and that there are those who came to dislike gambling because of how horrid their RNG upgrading luck has been.

And honestly, that you can't acknowledge that....... Sigh. You are hopeless. A lost cause.

Kindly don't attempt to shame my bad enchanting luck by stating that I never tried again.

I suggested to you in another thread that if you have bad luck, then you need to grind the silver out to buy it. You ignored that. I also said you could force any piece that was originally green grade. You ignored that as well. You're against working for your gear. 

They made one change to the enhancement system when +16 and up enhancement was added that wasn't originally in kr: They added force enhancement for any green grade equipment or upgraded variant of those gears. Besides that, the enhancement system has remained the same since the start. If you or other people don't like rng mechanics, then this is the wrong game for you and has been from the start. Move on and uninstall or get used to it.

You can't acknowledge that there are alternatives to your apparent frustration. But you don't listen. So you're the only one in the world who apparently doesn't have tri. You are hopeless. A lost cause.

We wouldn't be having this discussion nor would you be whining if you actually did try. Either way, I'm just gonna bump you together with irrelevant from now on and ignore you in every thread I see you in. You both make out whatever thread you're in to whine about how the game has wronged you.

just a mere coincidence that warrior/ranger were available on release and maehwa came like 3-4 months later, kuno coming out sometime around july

really makes you think huh

Musa and Maehwa released on 4/20/16 in NA/EU. The game officially launched on March 3rd, 2016. They came out a month and 17 days after launch. Ninjas and Kunos came out on July 20th, 2016. 3 months after Musa and Maehwa, and 2 months after their first target launch date for the classes (sometime in May). You have some semblance of a point, with most people sticking to the op classes that they've already invested in from the start. But a lot of people have just rerolled to those classes, too, because they're amongst the strongest. Maehwa is strong, too, but I don't think most people want to play an actual combo class. Ninja and Kuno aren't amazing post-awakening, either. So they're low pop classes.

Posted

I suggested

you're completely clueless and reading your posts made me feel shame

also you probably didn't even play when mae and blader came out so why are you even citing dates 

Posted

I suggested to you in another thread that if you have bad luck, then you need to grind the silver out to buy it. You ignored that. I also said you could force any piece that was originally green grade. You ignored that as well. You're against working for your gear. 

They made one change to the enhancement system when +16 and up enhancement was added that wasn't originally in kr: They added force enhancement for any green grade equipment or upgraded variant of those gears. Besides that, the enhancement system has remained the same since the start. If you or other people don't like rng mechanics, then this is the wrong game for you and has been from the start. Move on and uninstall or get used to it.

You can't acknowledge that there are alternatives to your apparent frustration. But you don't listen. So you're the only one in the world who apparently doesn't have tri. You are hopeless. A lost cause.

We wouldn't be having this discussion nor would you be whining if you actually did try. Either way, I'm just gonna bump you together with irrelevant from now on and ignore you in every thread I see you in. You both make out whatever thread you're in to whine about how the game has wronged you.

I'm sorry you aren't mature enough to be able to admit that you are horrid at paying attention to what others say to yourself, and that instead you make baseless accusations of laziness, etc., all to, and I'm just making an assumption here, so feel free to correct me, to justify to yourself what I can only categorize as an odd willingly deaf and blind rabid fanboy syndrome-thing. I do however detect a hint of desperation in your efforts when you partake in such nonsense, so I hold hope that someday you are able to come to terms with the above, and would like to add that I sincerely hope it doesn't stem from self-esteem difficulties.

When attempting to insult me, by the way, kindly keep the names of others out of it. Gossip is for petty little girls, not adults. :)

Posted

plum getting grabbed, ha, you do know grabs must be very very close right? should just super armor around until he ran out of range cc then you can kill him over time.

overall, zerker and wizard are the most overpowered classes right now.

Posted

With this much RNG in the game you never get balance end of thread........

Posted

At this point I think unfair to expect a balance action combat from PA; since they have pretty much proven that it is not their strong suit at all. They are darn good at creating a beautiful world, and I think BDO should be the satisfying enough for that part.

For the balanced action combat, at early times it gave the illusion that they had it under control because they copied or directly stole systems from other games that (kind of) pulled off action combat like i-frames, resource regeneration with basic attacks, superarmor etc. But it turned out they just imported systems that they dont actually grasp how to implement properly, and the AP scaling mess or non-stop spammables are a clear sign of that.

If i want to enjoy proper skill based action combat vs other players I go play Elsword or DFO. But that games look like shit so I come to BDO for eye candy.

Posted (edited)

stop crying and l2p maehwa!

why don´t you post the full Chat?  oh i know, it is because you flamed him really hard (he should die, is wife should die, his kids should die and so on) and the worst thing is you called him a ----- ....... 
ghtzvao5g.png

i think, the only thing PA/Kakao should do......giving people like you a perma ban!

nobody wants racists and flamer like you!

woooooooow

I'd say l2p again but honestly I'd rather the op just got perma banned

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

Can the CMs please look into this, pretty sure harassment is against the tos

Edited by Reave711
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you're completely clueless and reading your posts made me feel shame

also you probably didn't even play when mae and blader came out so why are you even citing dates 

ca5b088983.png

9e2b781710.png

8a733d5220.png

2eec5a62ed.jpg

You were saying? Try again, Mr. Crybaby.

When attempting to insult me, by the way, kindly keep the names of others out of it. Gossip is for petty little girls, not adults. :)

Is that why you laughed and talked shit in comms when that idiot Rassetsu and his shitter guild pounded you into paste?

Also, I'm no fanboy. There are more rampant issues than shitters like you who can't get tri because they won't try hard enough. Class balance, the very thing this thread discusses, is a much bigger issue than your apparent pitiful rng. 

Edited by Xenon

Posted

You should prolly not show the transaction ids , just saying , I would edit them if i were you :P

Posted (edited)

You should prolly not show the transaction ids , just saying , I would edit them if i were you :P

most stupid rule that devs / mods ever implemented............. if anything name and shaming WITH PROOF should be encouraged on the forums.

only those that name or shame without proof should get punished....

this system that is in use globaly just protects the a**hats

Edited by Zordy

Posted (edited)

Fixed that, and threw in a bonus screenshot :) Thank you!

Also:

e3b0b8237d.jpg

Hit level 50 3 hours before head start ended and launch started. I wish the journal hadn't broken during DST, otherwise I could show you guys more dates and stuff. So yeah, irrelevant. I've been on NA since Alpha. You still want to call me clueless when the only things you do are RBF and dig?

Edited by Xenon
1 person likes this

Posted

ca5b088983.png

9e2b781710.png

8a733d5220.png

2eec5a62ed.jpg

You were saying? Try again, Mr. Crybaby.

Is that why you laughed and talked shit in comms when that idiot Rassetsu and his shitter guild pounded you into paste?

Also, I'm no fanboy. There are more rampant issues than shitters like you who can't get tri because they won't try hard enough. Class balance, the very thing this thread discusses, is a much bigger issue than your apparent pitiful rng. 

LOL

Once again you are showing complete lack of awareness of a situation

Posted

I was literally there the entire time you were being a moron. Smh

Posted

what about grabbing resistance? wouldnt that solve the problem?

Posted

Oh cool, someone actually addressing the OP.

Not really, because berserkers stack ignore resistances, and have innate grapple ignore resist.

I was literally there the entire time you were being a moron. Smh

So laughing at a troll is being moronic? K, smh too ;)

Posted

unfortunately, no. Zerkers can build 80% grab resistance nullification, making resistance moot point.

Posted (edited)

[zip]

You're making an awe full lot of things up here, even for your standards. It's amazing how you're unable to separate facts from opinions aswel, I'm starting to see a pattern in your guild.

Yes LoneWolf made a topic about Berserkers, thing is he did it structured and not crying like a 8 year old. How is that even relevant to my points though? I'm merely stating that the arguments your guildie is making are wrong. Maybe read carefully what I've stated instead of "trigger" on every word from anyone who disagrees with you.

Because I rarely go RBF I'm a pathetic joke (wohoo! Achievement made!). Are you even aware of how utterly stupid your statement is? A player has to be RBF 10k+ points to enjoy PvP? I suppose you've never seen PvP outside of RBF or around grindspots then! Besides I've never karma griefed you and why would I? You're rage quitting after the 3rd time you die and threaten the whole world you'll kill them and give everyone's mother cancer. Everyone knows how shitty you behave in-game and on the forums, why make things up like this and make it even worse?

You're welcome to come and find me in Valencia, I'm always negative karma 90% of the time. Wonder how that happens since I clearly don't PvP according to you.

Wonder what happened to your so called "self-improvement" promise you've delivered on the forum not even a week ago claiming you wouldn't be triggered as much. You got triggered so hard even china feels it shaking.

Edited by Tanaros

Posted

while this games based on gear ballance is not possible.

Posted

[zip]

Hi Cheater!

Thanks for posting that but sadly enough I'm not in our Cannon team (and haven't been for quite a while), and the 2nd quote belongs to someone who rage-quitted guild after not getting his way. A+ for effort though!

Here's the thing though, why would I need to be on 100% the same terms as everyone else in the guild? Or even with my guildleader? He feels different about Berserkers than I do, he expresses it and so do I, according to both of you that means we're unable to reason or be in the same guild? How old are you again?

Like your buddy Lemon, I really don't care about being "relevant" or not, I play the game how I see it best fit and I enjoy it. Wouldn't play the game any other way, but I'm seemingly bad because I have no 10k RBF score. Fine I'll be bad no problem, who on earth gives a shit? .. well seemingly you and Lemon do! (man I'm famous!)

Ah, just a heads up: I used to play Berserker and the only reason I'm not playing it at the moment is because I think they're too easy to play and too strong to be any challenge to play at all. You could've figured that out by carefully reading what has been written but neither 3 of you have been able to figure that out while others were able to. Hm!

I'll be nice for the rest, as I've used to have respect for you.

Posted

This game was developed to NOT have balance.... if you cant see that from day 1 then you are blind. If it is balance that you seek gtfo and fast :P

Posted

This game was developed to NOT have balance.... if you cant see that from day 1 then you are blind. If it is balance that you seek gtfo and fast :P

Like, even if they just plan ol nerf giants/take away their grabs then there will be NO other reason to play the class. Even then, there will be something else people are going to complain about.

(cough)Like musa's nearly complete immunity to CC(cough)