• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Margoria pre-download - starting January 16th

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Adventurers, 

To be ready for exploring the sea world of Margoria, a considerable sized patch must be applied to all game clients. Some previous patches contained Margoria pre-patch data and you might have read about it in the maintenance announcements. There is however, still a considerable amount of data that needs to be downloaded.

We decided to spread the remaining pre-download over the next 2 weeks and plan to make batches available starting next Monday the 16th. Each pre-download batch will be around the size of 1GB. Part 2 and 3 are scheduled for 17th and 18th January. Exact dates for the remaining parts are still to be determined.

We hope this will help users with slower connections to experience Margoria on the 25th of January without a long delay.  This will also reduce the risk of having to re-download a huge patch in cases where players experience download issues that could require a restart of the download.  

The BDO team

25 people like this

Posted (edited)

So... dark elf when? 

Edited by Infe
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Dark Elf when?

Edited by Jojo
2 people like this

Posted

lets go baby!

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

Y u gotta be so biggggg ? It's the main reason why i quittttt

Edited by EzzyLupe

Posted

When can we get all of the other awesome outfits?

Posted

So... dark elf when? 

Before chirstmas

1 person likes this

Posted

Before chirstmas

ayee

Posted

Before chirstmas

2017 or 2018?

1 person likes this

Posted

i thought dark elf already came out in september

Posted (edited)

why more lag recently

Edited by Scamdalf

Posted

2017 or 2018

Permian :D  

Posted

Ooooo, some one pinch me... :)

Posted (edited)

RIP SSD

Appreciate the heads up though 

Edited by Zymbobwye
1 person likes this

Posted

Shark outfit please 

1 person likes this

Posted

thanks!, do you know will it kick us off when the patches come? just so i dont leave my compute on all night for nothing lol

Posted

im new, so i had to google what this update is all about, wow, we getting war ships?? hype!!

better make a pearl shop war ship skin that is sicking, i will buy it! but must be re color!

Posted (edited)

Im not used to have something that big thank you to go nice and slow so it dont hurt :)

BDO is like trying a BBC for the first time.

Edited by BBgone
4 people like this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers, 

To be ready for exploring the sea world of Margoria, a considerable sized patch must be applied to all game clients. Some previous patches contained Margoria pre-patch data and you might have read about it in the maintenance announcements. There is however, still a considerable amount of data that needs to be downloaded.

We decided to spread the remaining pre-download over the next 2 weeks and plan to make batches available starting next Monday the 16th. Each pre-download batch will be around the size of 1GB. Part 2 and 3 are scheduled for 17th and 18th January. Exact dates for the remaining parts are still to be determined.

We hope this will help users with slower connections to experience Margoria on the 25th of January without a long delay.  This will also reduce the risk of having to re-download a huge patch in cases where players experience download issues that could require a restart of the download.  

The BDO team

will magoria have underwater gatherables at release or is it something you'll add on a later date? x.x

Posted

So... dark elf when? 

Change your Title to Wielder of Dark Elf when?

Posted

So, corrupted files galore unless you patch daily yes/no?

Posted

Just wish I didnt relog thegame :(

Waiting .....

Posted

So, corrupted files galore unless you patch daily yes/no?

Blackstone compensation every day

Posted

WOOT Warships!, more stuff to grind on! oh wait, When the hek you gonna fix what's broken in the knowledge tree's so we can actually finish it ?? 2 of the Guild Horse managers do not give credit to knowledge! I ticketed it a few month's ago! oh wait I forgot what game I am Playing, Broken Deliberately Overall = BDO lol :P

Posted

2017 or 2018?

announce 2017, release 2018, actual release 2019

4 people like this