• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Player to player trade system.

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Howdy,

So this is not 100% my idea, I got this from another game that is really good. Astonia III

They had a player to player trade system that prevented scams.

A NPC in game where both players had to meet and each person would hand the item to the NPC, and then the players could verify the item was the correct one, then choose to agree to the trade, and the NPC would hand the respective items to the players.

Now I know what your saying, this dose not change anything why have the NPC if you can just trade.

The current market bid/pre order system does not work. I have had a pre order for rough stone for about a month, 1k over the max price, and have not gotten a single pre-order sent to me.

My idea is a combination of both the Market place, and the NPC trader.

Have the NPC trader maintain the same restrictions as the market place. So that way there is really no gain/loss on anyone's part. And people can still help out their friends and enjoy the game.

Have the NPC keep the 30% market place tax, and items traded through the NPC will always be placed at max market value.

IE: I want to buy a Kzarka box that my friend won, but dose not need. I ask him to make it into a Long sword (he does) and sell it to me.

We both go to the trader, he hands it over, the price of 95m gets placed on it, I go to the trader and look at the item, it is what I asked for, and hand the trader 95m silver.

My friend then looks at the trade agreement and confirms that everything is in order, both players accept, I get my Long sword, and he gets his 66.5m (-30% market place tax (Also not adding the value pack yet, that is up to them if they want that added)). And we are both happy. 

I believe it will help promote more people playing, being able to help their friends. Someone still has to come up with the item, and the other person still has to pay the money. The game is still being played like it was meant to.

4 people like this

Posted

Not sure if I am tired, or if you formulated it badly, but once I understood what you meant, I like what you are suggesting.
Not sure if it could not be exploited though. 

Posted

a another option for trading is making  trades available within in guilds, between  members  only if they have been within the same guild for 30 days or longer, this option would prevent gold farmers and reward honest players.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure if I am tired, or if you formulated it badly, but once I understood what you meant, I like what you are suggesting.
Not sure if it could not be exploited though. 

I tried to say it with as much detail as I could. Proly was worded poorly tho.

Posted (edited)

Sounds like good idea, As for The Ninja Llama I use to play Astonia as well and it was a good system. It would be a nice implantation to the game.

Note: I messed up my User name GG...

Edited by egunlove2003@gmail.com

Posted

i have had an idea like this for quite a long time now. albeit a new npc would be unnecessary imo. Kakao needs it safe and simple I feel if they added trades for items the normal way but with market values for example [P1 wants P2's dande weapon at +0 its 96m roughly market price so P1 must add within market value min-max values nothing more and nothing less allowed, but maybe add a feature to trade same value in items as well so just an ex 96m for dande or 10000 logs for dande] this would make a very safe basis for player to player trades no scamming no abusing. however I feel they should keep the ability to trade consumables for free on fact they become bound to char on acquirement.

Posted

Howdy,

So this is not 100% my idea, I got this from another game that is really good. Astonia III

They had a player to player trade system that prevented scams.

A NPC in game where both players had to meet and each person would hand the item to the NPC, and then the players could verify the item was the correct one, then choose to agree to the trade, and the NPC would hand the respective items to the players.

Now I know what your saying, this dose not change anything why have the NPC if you can just trade.

The current market bid/pre order system does not work. I have had a pre order for rough stone for about a month, 1k over the max price, and have not gotten a single pre-order sent to me.

My idea is a combination of both the Market place, and the NPC trader.

Have the NPC trader maintain the same restrictions as the market place. So that way there is really no gain/loss on anyone's part. And people can still help out their friends and enjoy the game.

Have the NPC keep the 30% market place tax, and items traded through the NPC will always be placed at max market value.

IE: I want to buy a Kzarka box that my friend won, but dose not need. I ask him to make it into a Long sword (he does) and sell it to me.

We both go to the trader, he hands it over, the price of 95m gets placed on it, I go to the trader and look at the item, it is what I asked for, and hand the trader 95m silver.

My friend then looks at the trade agreement and confirms that everything is in order, both players accept, I get my Long sword, and he gets his 66.5m (-30% market place tax (Also not adding the value pack yet, that is up to them if they want that added)). And we are both happy. 

I believe it will help promote more people playing, being able to help their friends. Someone still has to come up with the item, and the other person still has to pay the money. The game is still being played like it was meant to.

you have to buy rough stone for 10-25k each, i had to pay this multi times just to win the bid.

Posted

you have to buy rough stone for 10-25k each, i had to pay this multi times just to win the bid.

Or Standarized Timber square for 260k each (Usual price is 25k). 

Posted

I believe it will help promote more people playing, being able to help their friends.

:x

1 person likes this

Posted

I actually like this Idea myself , because if some one from family want start play i can help out a lot to this person by this trading system or any friend that would like to start also...

BIG +1 for this idea from me .

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

         

Edited by Akesuke