• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

It has been already 50days....

51 posts in this topic

Posted

So today I have got this:

Capture2.thumb.JPG.c9515489c8da5c98da562

And it is hard for me to believe it is already that long.... but as I have bought the game at the Black Friday weekend it is probably true :)

Only thing I regret is, I have not bought BDO earlier. Negative youtube/forum posts worked on me.... silly me as this game is probably best I have played in last 5+ years.

I have played it  a lot through xmass.... and I mean LOT:

Capture3.thumb.JPG.2416ef65efe21cda99fd7

Probably even too much tbh:

Capture.thumb.JPG.b0326b0f93849f8587146e

.... and still I have just touched the desert, never even tried ships&sea... have visited maybe 60% of the map and there is another datadisk around the corner,,, it is absolutely amazing how huge and rich this game is compared to anything in MMORPG area of last years. For me 99% of current game production ends before the end of free month as there is nothing for me to do. Not here though. Every time I log-in I have actually too much of the options!

Kudos to developers, thanx for all the fun I had and will have!

18 people like this

Posted

How much did Kakao pay you to post this?

16 people like this

Posted

Pretty sure when you shill, you're not supposed to be so obvious. And you're not supposed to do it in the forum of the game. Go to /v/ or something.

3 people like this

Posted

believe it or not ALOT of ppl actually like/play this game. I know its hard to believe when 90% of posters spend their lifes on these forums QQing instead of actually playing.

1 person likes this

Posted

believe it or not ALOT of ppl actually like/play this game. I know its hard to believe when 90% of posters spend their lifes on these forums QQing instead of actually playing.

those qqing prob got their gear reked by black spirit.Just happened to me , it my mistake for wanting to get more stats with the 70 fs i had.Dont see me qqing here often though...I could do all these super fun things op mentioned but nope , lost the motivation i had for now.

Posted

those qqing prob got their gear reked by black spirit.Just happened to me , it my mistake for wanting to get more stats with the 70 fs i had.Dont see me qqing here often though...I could do all these super fun things op mentioned but nope , lost the motivation i had for now.

Question.

Why do people insist on calling it QQing and whining?

1 person likes this

Posted

lel I've been playing since launch and my main is 57 and has shittier gear than you

I need to git gud 

4prv1.jpg

12 people like this

Posted

lel I've been playing since launch and my main is 57 and has shittier gear than you

I need to git gud 

4prv1.jpg

Don't feel too bad sad frog face person :(  some accounts just have luck, others don't

Retire and be a g----- farmer with me instead ;)

Posted

Don't feel too bad sad frog face person :(  some accounts just have luck, others don't

lol it's okay, I'm actually quite lucky -- I got bheg's gloves from my 2nd ever boss scroll and tree from the event box

I'm just a filthy casual ;)

Posted

and this is the prob when a game Core gameplay and mechanics is build on RNG........

Posted

and this is the prob when a game Core gameplay and mechanics is build on RNG........

Shush or you'll make me make sad frog faces too! >:(

Posted (edited)

Shush or you'll make me make sad frog faces too! >:(

im realy salty on the game developers today xD its like every single MMO dev just waiting and watching their games rot when there are some super simple ways to open that Box of Gold they sitting on... devs nowdays are MEGA lazy they don't even fix blatant totaly basic issues for half a year or entire years nowdays.... todays devs dont care about their games now. well except ONE and thats Blizzard but holy shit they are useless when it comes to balancing lol

Edited by Zordy

Posted

So today I have got this:

Capture2.thumb.JPG.c9515489c8da5c98da562

And it is hard for me to believe it is already that long.... but as I have bought the game at the Black Friday weekend it is probably true :)

Only thing I regret is, I have not bought BDO earlier. Negative youtube/forum posts worked on me.... silly me as this game is probably best I have played in last 5+ years.

I have played it  a lot through xmass.... and I mean LOT:

Capture3.thumb.JPG.2416ef65efe21cda99fd7

Probably even too much tbh:

Capture.thumb.JPG.b0326b0f93849f8587146e

.... and still I have just touched the desert, never even tried ships&sea... have visited maybe 60% of the map and there is another datadisk around the corner,,, it is absolutely amazing how huge and rich this game is compared to anything in MMORPG area of last years. For me 99% of current game production ends before the end of free month as there is nothing for me to do. Not here though. Every time I log-in I have actually too much of the options!

Kudos to developers, thanx for all the fun I had and will have!

Nice, i just started playing so i'm still abit confused about all the things in-game. At least i got the pantsu i wanted for my character for free, i can be a pretty corpse.

Posted

Question.

Why do people insist on calling it QQing and whining?

It's because insecure people identify themselves by the things they like. So when someone criticises something they like, a game for example, they feel like the criticism is aimed at them and they feel the need to lash out.

Calling legitimate complaints, discussion of issues or simple observations "qqing" is the easiest way of doing that.

3 people like this

Posted

Awesome! so glad u love it. My husband and i were not interested, but tried because our neighbors bought it. And we fell in love in the 1st 24 hours. Stayed up all night, and havent stopped. That was launch day lol

1 person likes this

Posted

full boss gear duo...kzarka...dandelion... I've been playing for more time than that... What did I do wrong??? RNG much???

Posted

full boss gear duo...kzarka...dandelion... I've been playing for more time than that... What did I do wrong??? RNG much???

rng-y-u.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

It's because insecure people identify themselves by the things they like. So when someone criticises something they like, a game for example, they feel like the criticism is aimed at them and they feel the need to lash out.

Calling legitimate complaints, discussion of issues or simple observations "qqing" is the easiest way of doing that.

On a personal level, while on this topic, I'm especially loving that certain individuals have been accusing myself and others who have expressed their distaste of the RNG degrading of 1) being lazy and 2) not wanting to work for gear.

:P

Posted (edited)

On a personal level, while on this topic, I'm especially loving that certain individuals have been accusing myself and others who have expressed their distaste of the RNG degrading of 1) being lazy and 2) not wanting to work for gear.

:P

and while they doing that they missing the entire point.
the issues is these people think RNG = Work i wonder how would they like if RNG would decide at the end of every month if they getting payed or not for their "Work"
you not got payed ? oh then you just don't want to work that's why and lazy

im not sure these people even know whats logic is lol.

Edited by Zordy
1 person likes this

Posted

and while they doing that they missing the entire point.the issues is these people think RNG = Work i wonder how would they like if RNG would decide at the end of every month if they getting payed or not for their "Work"
you not got payed ? oh then you just don't want to work that's why and lazy

im not sure these people even know whats logic is lol.

It's not that they don't care about logic, it's that they don't care about logic in this particular situation. I could go on a spiel as to why right now, but there is a part of me that feels certain individuals would take it too personally and attempt to get the mods to spank me for witch hunting or some such.  -_-

Posted

so u basically only have 10 ap less than me and i play since launch and am at 6000+ hours probably 

and then u have people whining about bdo's gearing process

Posted (edited)

so u basically only have 10 ap less than me and i play since launch and am at 6000+ hours probably 

and then u have people whining about bdo's gearing process

according to these whiteknights

Rng is fun and rewarding....................so tell me how fun and rewarding was for you :3

Edited by Zordy

Posted (edited)

You can never be wrong in that game. All depend on that gambling. BDO is nearly for anything just a slot machine. What you do barely matter

As for the OP gear, he can totaly lie since we dont have a screen of his account play time,

He also can have p2w much -> market item selling, stacking like crazy house furniture to get investment bank, so lot of passive money, value pack + artisant memory, 4 t4pets... etc

We could also say, hey look at a intensive p2w BDO result.

i would be tempted to think that just a random white knight fake account tho. Trying "hard" to counter all thoses topic showing how crap many BDO setting are.

Edited by woots

Posted

-snip-

Oh, hey, look, a guy who's been here less than 2 months and he's got  more tri and boss pieces than you do...  And he's level 58, while you're still 56. HOT DAMN. Git gud.

Posted

Oh, hey, look, a guy who's been here less than 2 months and he's got  more tri and boss pieces than you do...  And he's level 58, while you're still 56. HOT DAMN. Git gud.

56? xD

Once again, showing how much you lack awareness. Admit it dude, you only see what you want to see, only hear what you want to hear, ie only what you deem convenient for yourself in whatever situation you get yourself involved in~

You can never be wrong in that game. All depend on that gambling. BDO is nearly for anything just a slot machine. What you do barely matter

As for the OP gear, he can totaly lie since we dont have a screen of his account play time,

He also can have p2w much -> market item selling, stacking like crazy house furniture to get investment bank, so lot of passive money, value pack + artisant memory, 4 t4pets... etc

We could also say, hey look at a intensive p2w BDO result.

i would be tempted to think that just a random white knight fake account tho. Trying "hard" to counter all thoses topic showing how crap many BDO setting are.

Ehhhhhhh lets draw the focus away from house items and pets. And even 400million/month from costume selling doesn't guarantee winning bids or getting drops.

Some have luck, others do not. That is all.