• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

sssSSsssSs

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Sneople have suffered a major drawback after shedding their green skins on sunny serendia for five straigh weeks:

serendia.thumb.JPG.221b7ff1a8afbedc95533

Congrats Iconic for breaking Gravity's "shackle". Now keep this kind of shuffling up and Mad King will soon soil himself with fear of you, meanwhile our Great Digging army will be shoveling away the base which Mad King stands upon and soon those pillars will crumble and fall. Forward unto dawn without the shadow of ManUp in the eastern region!

Posted

Meanwhile, in Valencia...

HBHw75x.gif

4 people like this

Posted

iconic LUL.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Good memes

Edited by Tamlen

Posted (edited)

plz help
f0a121d22e.jpg

Edited by Jeffythewise
4 people like this

Posted

plz help
f0a121d22e.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

couldn't pay me 1b a week to not pvp tbh

Posted

Rofl, yeah I'm sure.

2 people like this

Posted

you know whats lit pvping after getting 1b free

Posted

guess it's a good thing that sieges are literally the most shit form of pvp in the game, good source of RP tho. 

i'd gladly take the 1b to not siege and then go right back to RBF, doing sieges for the pvp, klul

Posted

guess it's a good thing that sieges are literally the most shit form of pvp in the game, good source of RP tho. 

i'd gladly take the 1b to not siege and then go right back to RBF, doing sieges for the pvp, klul

You refer to rbf as if its the good pvp, hahahahahahahahahaa.

2 people like this

Posted

Siege PvP is only TRUE PvP form ingame. Rest is either somewhat okay OWPvP, in bigger GvGs it's okay otherwise usually just utter no-skill shite, or cancerous sPvP (structuredPvP) such as RBF (RiskyButtF*ckery), high RBF scored dudes usually aint that high in Siege kills cos they only tunnelvision and derp around like headless chicken. :P

RBF in short: gear > class choice > skill

Posted

Spoiler alert, thats the whole game.

5 people like this

Posted

Rofl, yeah I'm sure.

last time I was sitting in a payout guild with no fights I quit the game. pvp is the only thing that brought me back and the only thing I play for

I mean I understand these people trying to brag about getting huge payouts--it's their way of coping with how boring it is. been there done that, never again

Posted

Why didn't you give a shoutout to Blackrose and Fortune? You couldn't have done it without them.

Posted

Why didn't you give a shoutout to Blackrose and Fortune? You couldn't have done it without them.

Some salty tweeb already spreading lies here? As far as I saw spectating this, after those two realized it was Iconic there they mostly just watched. Blackrose did couple of pushes that I saw but hardly any for constant pressure or lasting impact. Not sure if Forture did anything but spectated after seeing the players. But sure shout-out to my spectating buddies! :D 

Posted (edited)

Some salty tweeb already spreading lies here? As far as I saw spectating this, after those two realized it was Iconic there they mostly just watched. Blackrose did couple of pushes that I saw but hardly any for constant pressure or lasting impact. Not sure if Forture did anything but spectated after seeing the players. But sure shout-out to my spectating buddies! :D 

Iconic, Blackrose and Fortune dropped there together as allies (everyone should have understood that ?).

Iconic thought they could 1v1 Vision so they told Blackrose to sit to the side at first (they were only using cannons and watching), while Fortune was taking down Eternidad (who was there alone just for fun). But Iconic quickly started losing that "1v1" (if you dont count Blackrose cannons since the start), so they told Blackrose to go in and help them, making it a 2v1.

Then later on once Fortune took care of Eternidad, they tried to come and made it a 3v1, but since having 3 guilds at the same time on top of a base is pmuch impossible, they just sit arround the base waiting for a chance to help.

Edited by Romanx
1 person likes this

Posted

Iconic, Blackrose and Eternidad dropped there together as allies (everyone should have understood that ?).

Iconic thought they could 1v1 Vision so they told Blackrose to sit to the side at first (they were only using cannons and watching), while Fortune was taking down Eternidad (who was there alone just for fun). But Iconic quickly started losing that "1v1" (if you dont count Blackrose cannons since the start), so they told Blackrose to go in and help them, making it a 2v1.

Then later on once Fortune took care of Eternidad, they tried to come and made it a 3v1, but since having 3 guilds at the same time on top of a base is pmuch impossible, they just sit arround the base waiting for a chance to help.

You even disagree with yourself boy. I am assuming you meant that Iconic, Blackrose and Fortune dropped in as allies, and as such your guess would be wrong aswell. Iconic as far as I know did not talk to any of these guilds pre-war. During the war there's always some lines of communication going but what is official and what not is hard to say and without screenshot of actual messages even harder to know what truly was even said.

I spectated at Vision's base most of the time so didn't even know of Eternidad and Fortune going at it to be honest. What I already said holds true tho and at most Vision was facing 1½ guilds as Iconic and Blackrose were the ones to attack to any degree worth mentioning. Out of those attacks Blackrose did not do many nor pushed for much.. for cannons I doubt that Vision would let any stay up for long. Also are you claiming Iconic did not brough any cannons of their own eh? 

For most parts it was cleaner 1v1 than you'll ever see in any Conquest War and without Blackrose being there the war would have taken maybe extra half an hour and ended with same result.

Posted

You even disagree with yourself boy. I am assuming you meant that Iconic, Blackrose and Fortune dropped in as allies, and as such your guess would be wrong aswell. Iconic as far as I know did not talk to any of these guilds pre-war. During the war there's always some lines of communication going but what is official and what not is hard to say and without screenshot of actual messages even harder to know what truly was even said.

I spectated at Vision's base most of the time so didn't even know of Eternidad and Fortune going at it to be honest. What I already said holds true tho and at most Vision was facing 1½ guilds as Iconic and Blackrose were the ones to attack to any degree worth mentioning. Out of those attacks Blackrose did not do many nor pushed for much.. for cannons I doubt that Vision would let any stay up for long. Also are you claiming Iconic did not brough any cannons of their own eh? 

For most parts it was cleaner 1v1 than you'll ever see in any Conquest War and without Blackrose being there the war would have taken maybe extra half an hour and ended with same result.

Did somebody say screenshots?

Uh oh now you look stupid.

09df3bedc5aa0f063ddc9daa86da7f61.png

UH OH.

2c692bc57f6da3e5c972c5d1a45c2fe3.png

Damn shame.

5 people like this

Posted

Yes i meant Iconic, Blackrose and Fortune were allied, and it's not a guess, it's been confirmed as you can see above (and by the fact that they let Iconic kill their bases once Vision was down, like allies always do once they cleared the war ?).

Iconic did have cannons, only talked about Blackrose ones because they started using them even when they weren't supposed to take part of the fight (which is lame).

And you are saying Iconic would have won 1v1 ? I don't think you watched the same siege mate.

Posted

FeelsOrwenMan

Posted

It was a 3v1 plain and simple. Iconic would've gotten dusted without Blackrose's help and in worst case scenario there was Fortune as well ready to fight. I'm sure Vision doesn't even care because now they get to go node war for a week and come back to Serendia or go fight anywhere else.

Posted

Some salty ex-iconic retard that is already long out of the guild in vertex trying to shit post? shout-out to the homies who dipped out of ironic.

Posted

Long since stopped reading irrelevant and other's whose posts on current unfolding in the game are just way, way off base.

Posted (edited)

Siege PvP is only TRUE PvP form ingame. Rest is either somewhat okay OWPvP, in bigger GvGs it's okay otherwise usually just utter no-skill shite, or cancerous sPvP (structuredPvP) such as RBF (RiskyButtF*ckery), high RBF scored dudes usually aint that high in Siege kills cos they only tunnelvision and derp around like headless chicken. :P

good logic Paladin_Katiya. I rate 10/10. I have hope in you and your TET outlaw rings

Edited by Rahjin