• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

sssSSsssSs

66 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am not salty here, I just want the truth of the matter on the table from both sides.. or rather only replying to people replying to my post where I stated things how I saw them. You have every right to disagree with me but don't expect to move my stance without having a lot of proof to go with it. The whispers screenshot were good as that brought something concrete (and new to me) to this but orca's stream clip did not tell me anything new.

Then just link the Orca's video of the full fight, hello? Nothing is clearer than that. Here let me help you.

https://www.twitch.tv/orcanaria/v/114806132?t=02h01m59s

Edited by lanzend

Posted

Never said Blackrose did not attack at all, but I did say and still do that they did attack only part of the time. Iconic's base was mostly being destroyed by cannons that were placed somewhere nobody could reach is what I hear.. doesn't mean a squat when snakes trying to push in die before they even touch the tower and soon after their mediocre pushes the tide turns and snakes can only defend. I do give some credit to Blackrose too ofcourse, but that being said still think the end result even without them would have been the same.. just would have taken half an hour or so more time. 

I hope that's enough of thoughts on that subject.. I am gonna go have a saltbath with all the tears harvested next :D 

how is the end result iconic winning. if in 15 mins we had both hwachas down 1 flame and 2 recovs? and cannons that they couldnt touch unless blackrose pulled us off our base?

I am done replyig to you lol even iconic members have said we were winning and they were on D, but somehow you know better =.=

So many tears on the forums today.

has feedz let you go to mudster yet? or is rotating home channels keeping him at bay

Posted

has feedz let you go to mudster yet? or is rotating home channels keeping him at bay

They all ditched their channel yesterday after 1 witch decided to bomb kzarka..... right after everyone jumped ship and none went to nouver on that channel a little later :P 

Posted

They all ditched their channel yesterday after 1 witch decided to bomb kzarka..... right after everyone jumped ship and none went to nouver on that channel a little later :P 

Just keeping you guys on your toes you know ^ - ^

1 person likes this

Posted

daddy freelancer will be back to lead iconic to victory once he gets banned from aa in a few days :^)

1 person likes this

Posted

You refer to rbf as if its the good pvp, hahahahahahahahahaa.

RBF is life 

Siege PvP is only TRUE PvP form ingame. Rest is either somewhat okay OWPvP, in bigger GvGs it's okay otherwise usually just utter no-skill shite, or cancerous sPvP (structuredPvP) such as RBF (RiskyButtF*ckery), high RBF scored dudes usually aint that high in Siege kills cos they only tunnelvision and derp around like headless chicken. :P

RBF in short: gear > class choice > skill

obviously definitions on what is PvP wil vary, most will try to justify their circle jerking alliance zergfest as "structured PvP and smart use of politics" like one Edan guild and the orwen guilds do but when it comes down to it the bottom line is you're literally saying you don't want PvP by taking the easy way out.

Posted

Clearly an honorable 1v1v1v1v1 here.

Posted

Clearly an honorable 1v1v1v1v1 here.

pretty much Kappa

Posted

RBF is life 

obviously definitions on what is PvP wil vary, most will try to justify their circle jerking alliance zergfest as "structured PvP and smart use of politics" like one Edan guild and the orwen guilds do but when it comes down to it the bottom line is you're literally saying you don't want PvP by taking the easy way out.

RBF doesn't even count your k/d, some noob luckily gets a killsteal and has a couple hundred points,  How can you tell if you're doing well or not?  There is no scale.

Posted

RBF doesn't even count your k/d, some noob luckily gets a killsteal and has a couple hundred points,  How can you tell if you're doing well or not?  There is no scale.

One RBF, no like you said too high variance. But someone who is consistent over all RBFs then you can probably say is doing well.

Posted

RBF is love, RBF is life.

Posted

One RBF, no like you said too high variance. But someone who is consistent over all RBFs then you can probably say is doing well.

Oh look Huntler, you actually can say something correct for once.

Posted

Kappa

Posted

Spoiler alert, thats the whole game.

nah the whole game is ppl getting no pvp related payouts, easy gear up and think they mean something :^)

Posted

Kappa

vision complaining about 2v1. Then this week happened 6v1 

Posted

vision complaining about 2v1. Then this week happened 6v1 

0/10 didnt exaggerate enough

1 person likes this