• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ManUp? More like 1 ManGreed.

167 posts in this topic

Posted

ManUp is the same garbage if not worse.  They dodge pvp sitting in Valencia and then claim they are hoping for a fight. 

The last time I tried to dodge something by standing in one place... I got shot with a BB gun :l... I don't think that's how dodging works T_T;;

1 person likes this

Posted

Bots are not people. Solid stream of BAKA piss is still piss.

I wish I had purple-glasses like Fobmaster here :D life would look so much better overall. 

Ah well once you stop lying yourself and you and the rest of the AA mates realize your mistake of ever venturing in spitting range of Trion Worlds the lovely BDO NA community will welcome you back with as little backstabbing as possible!

u have one thing right in ur post, trion world blows tranny ----- :v)

Posted

200m a week and 0 pvp since merge

I'd rather play archeage tbh

Bye cuz enjoy Freelancer and the Glide

its pretty dank, i see more ppl in 1 town than i ever did in all of bdo last 6 months lul

Yet here you are...

Come on back. Paladin needs you.

Posted

LOL veritas? I was in luciform mr bag of milk. All these relevant players on the forums make me laugh so hard. You guys really made it, congrats.

Sure some of you guys go to other guilds during the week to pvp, I respect that. But, what about the rest of your guild? Better collect all that incentive money and end up quitting the game/selling your account (something something kimchi).

Even worse comment, "I was in luciform" You mean the guild who ALLIED with veritas / iconic + black + 6 other pleb guilds that worshipped them? WoW dude you must really want pvp being in luciform that means so much I guess i was so wrong.  "Yo guys,  I want pvp or nothing else, so lets ally all the biggest guilds and never pvp anything"

Let's also not forget your giant alliance of 10 guilds all had their own channels so you wouldn't have to pvp over grind spots, cuz who wants pvp

Posted

Bye cuz enjoy Freelancer and the Glide

Yet here you are...

Come on back. Paladin needs you.

i like to visit once in a while to see new drama....but.. there is no new content.
one thing though, u stopped trying to make memes.

Dear god were those threads terrible facepalm

Posted

i like to visit once in a while to see new drama....but.. there is no new content.
one thing though, u stopped trying to make memes.

Dear god were those threads terrible facepalm

Paladin is the new meme

Posted

Paladin is the new meme

unlucky 

Posted (edited)

Even worse comment, "I was in luciform" You mean the guild who ALLIED with veritas / iconic + black + 6 other pleb guilds that worshipped them? WoW dude you must really want pvp being in luciform that means so much I guess i was so wrong.  "Yo guys,  I want pvp or nothing else, so lets ally all the biggest guilds and never pvp anything"

Let's also not forget your giant alliance of 10 guilds all had their own channels so you wouldn't have to pvp over grind spots, cuz who wants pvp

didn't your guild have like 5 allies drop on valencia a while back? Why you trying to pull this holier than thou act now? And the meerkat alliance was just as big as the legacy alliance. Pretty significant point you guys always skip over especially considering Veritas never assisted luciform with a castle or vice versa.

Edited by Same

Posted

i remember when there used to be good memes on the forums smh, now its all cucks talking about how small their dicks are :^(

Posted

didn't your guild have like 5 allies drop on valencia a while back? Why you trying to pull this holier than thou act now? And the meerkat alliance was just as big as the legacy alliance. Pretty significant point you guys always skip over especially considering Veritas never assisted luciform with a castle or vice versa.

I dont recall a time flex / rage / lotd were ever as big as vertias's 3 guilds + black + luicorm + paintrains + 5 other dead guilds here

Posted

I dont recall a time flex / rage / lotd were ever as big as vertias's 3 guilds + black + luicorm + paintrains + 5 other dead guilds here

after all these months milkbags still a lil angry boi online LUL

1 person likes this

Posted

This is correct, though it was FoE not Rage, Rage from what I understand would only help FoE. We tried to get other guilds to help, but most were too scared to go up against Veritas and their lackeys, because they threatened perma wars against them if they did help us.

Posted

This is correct, though it was FoE not Rage, Rage from what I understand would only help FoE. We tried to get other guilds to help, but most were too scared to go up against Veritas and their lackeys, because they threatened perma wars against them if they did help us.

Auvyndar randomly popping in on the forums to confirm what a boss

Posted (edited)

lmao c u z we all remember all those times veritas actually pvped in territories

meanwhile

such a joke

Edited by Sovereign_

Posted

cool videos bro I also remember a video rangar made of flex shitting on luciform for 40 mins inside their base with iconic members jumping off a cliff to try and help, sad that you had to go so far back to months and months before awakening to even find evidence of you guys doing any type of pvp

Ya dude luciform was so good and so strong they could beat anybody.... so they decided to become veritas's pet because who wants to have even pvp fights it's much easier to fight people out numbered / out geared guess that's why you all finally left iconic too many guilds with same gear / numbers easier to go back to doing T2 node wars FeelsBadMAn

such a joke

1 person likes this

Posted

cool videos bro I also remember a video rangar made of flex shitting on luciform for 40 mins inside their base with iconic members jumping off a cliff to try and help, sad that you had to go so far back to months and months before awakening to even find evidence of you guys doing any type of pvp

LOL are you trying to act retarded or are you actually being serious right now?

Posted

HOW HOW HOW AFTER THIS LONG...... are you still talking about Veritas??????????????????

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. 

I AM NOT JOKING.

LET IT GO

Posted

I love how you luciform guys who have now left iconic act like you weren't a part of any of that, you were in fact, in veritas, longer than you were in luciform.

Now you leave iconic and pretend you're super hardcore pvpers who want nothing else out of this game but pvp, funny how it took a server merge and your guild getting shit on to discover you suddenly want pvp.

By pvp i mean, you want to go back to T2 node wars in Vertex so you can fight undergeared ppl for that nostalgia of being good.

1 person likes this

Posted

OK I see. you can't let it go.

Posted

OK I see. you can't let it go.

Found another vertex shitter who cant handle even fights and wants to go beat up on lifeskill guilds of casuals

Posted

You know why everyone joined Veritas... you know everyones story. People couldn't have joined for many reasons... they couldn't have joined for pvp... maybe their guild broke up and they joined the only PvP guild they thought was good or knew people in.

WAIT... Didn't you join ManUp?

You did that for PvP? or to stack a guild so that you would roll people and every chance you get you brag about it???

Posted

You know why everyone joined Veritas... you know everyones story. People couldn't have joined for many reasons... they couldn't have joined for pvp... maybe their guild broke up and they joined the only PvP guild they thought was good or knew people in.

WAIT... Didn't you join ManUp?

You did that for PvP? or to stack a guild so that you would roll people and every chance you get you brag about it???

So now were pretending ManUp (1 guild) is the same as veritas's 3 guilds + 8 guild alliance? Cool story dude

Posted

Found another vertex shitter who cant handle even fights and wants to go beat up on lifeskill guilds of casuals

Yup.. every nodewar guild is full of shitters that aren't good at pvp and don't like fights.

Posted

we merged day 1 of server merges, we had no idea how strong manup or any other guild on the other servers were for that matter so trying to suggest we joined the already #1 undisputed guild was something we knew would happen? LOL

Posted

OK I agree, your the best, we all suck and have made horrible choices the entire game

Your amazing and have made the best choices