• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Trading EXP

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all,

I was wondering about trade exp. Do you get trading exp from each individual trade item or just by the "single event of trading" with the trade manager? Is it better to trade items individually or to sell your entire inventory all at once?  Also do you get more exp for trading if the item comes from further away? I'm not as interested in the money part, just the exp information. So anything more you have have experience with in gaining more exp for trading would be helpful. Thank you!

Posted

Hi all,

I was wondering about trade exp. Do you get trading exp from each individual trade item or just by the "single event of trading" with the trade manager? Is it better to trade items individually or to sell your entire inventory all at once?  Also do you get more exp for trading if the item comes from further away? I'm not as interested in the money part, just the exp information. So anything more you have have experience with in gaining more exp for trading would be helpful. Thank you!

I don't really know if there's any difference between selling all inventory or selling item by item. I don't think so, but you can try it easily.

About getting the more exp and the distance... If you are interested in max exp only, buy all the items that you can in a node, then move to the next one, sell everything and buy everything that you can again, and so on. It's by far better than long routes where you spent 30 min+ and only sell full inventory once.

1 person likes this

Posted

Distance doesn't effect exp, neither does profit.

You get exp for each item you sell, if you sell all your items at once you still get exp for each individual item if that makes sense.

Crates and trade goods dropped by mobs don't give as much exp as trade goods bought from npc.

Make sure nodes are connected between origin of item and where you sell.

Good luck

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you all for the help and information! Cheers!

Posted (edited)

Okay. As of right now before its nerfed. NPC item exp is by abundance the more you can trade in the more you get thats why the backpack and dive method is so popular right now after the nerf you will have to go at least 500m or have exp nerfed. Dropped trade items have been nerfed in exp hard but they are still distance based 100k coins can get you master 2, 3 weeks of pirates. Worker made crates are now distanced based these have been nerfed from previously where you could trade in 27k crates within the same town for master2. Now if you were to trade about 30k crates from calph to arehaza it'd almost ALMOST be the same exp as before.

Edited by jarvs

Posted

You get exp for each item you sell, if you sell all your items at once you still get exp for each individual item if that makes sense.

Crates and trade goods dropped by mobs don't give as much exp as trade goods bought from npc.

Good luck

are you sure? 

Pretty sure they changed that and made exp scale with distance

1 person likes this

Posted

are you sure? 

Pretty sure they changed that and made exp scale with distance

In KR they made it so you get reduced exp of the distance between an item's origin and sell point is less than 500m.

We do not have this yet in NA/EU

Posted

Good luck

Distance does effect exp now.  It makes a really big difference.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good luck

Distance does effect exp. Do u even read patch notes?

Posted (edited)

Worker made crates are now distanced based these have been nerfed from previously where you could trade in 27k crates within the same town for master2. Now if you were to trade about 30k crates from calph to arehaza it'd almost ALMOST be the same exp as before.

I have tested it with a small (500) amount of iron ore crates. Calph -> Heidel is less xp then Calph -> Arehaza.

edit:

From a technical point of view Hall is wrong but distance bonus xp doesn't matter for power trade leveling. Is all about quantity.

Edited by Keldorn

Posted

Trading is so confusing to me urgh, can I just roll from Velia to Finto Farm?

and what Trade Item should I buy? Does it not matter what? 

Also, is it better for me to save all my crates until after this nerf comes? I mean, will I get more EXP taking them from Epheria to Valencia BEFORE or AFTER this upcoming change?

Posted

Also, is it better for me to save all my crates until after this nerf comes? I mean, will I get more EXP taking them from Epheria to Valencia BEFORE or AFTER this upcoming change?

Velia to Finto till Prof5. Take elephant and buy all items. Trade xp is mostly calculated in items traded per channel switch (15 min?).

Velia to Finto 101 items. You can add Belenos,Bartail and Marino farms for additional 30 items/switch.

Calpheon elephant round is 178 items/switch and more money (nothing to write home about but money is money :) )

Crate selling isn't effected by the nerf. I save my 20k iron ore crates for the time after.

Posted

What i'm most curious about is does pack level affect exp. In my limited experience it doesn't..

Posted

Velia to Finto till Prof5. Take elephant and buy all items. Trade xp is mostly calculated in items traded per channel switch (15 min?).

Velia to Finto 101 items. You can add Belenos,Bartail and Marino farms for additional 30 items/switch.

Calpheon elephant round is 178 items/switch and more money (nothing to write home about but money is money :) )

Crate selling isn't effected by the nerf. I save my 20k iron ore crates for the time after.

If I am pro6 how many crates would it take me to get master2 if I traded Heidel ----> altinova?

Posted

Its almost like none of you listen to your NPC's. o.O

Posted (edited)

For leveling trading to Master 2, how many nodes of Ores connected around Calpheon do you recommend? I'm only at 180 CP but I'd like to start leveling it.  Or do you think buying everything in Velia and going to Finto would be better XP to Master 2?

Also, just for leveling it, do you recommend selling it Ancado (since you can just ship the crates from Calph > Epheria > Ancado)? Or do you recommend running them all the way to Arehaza?

Edited by 50West

Posted (edited)

I have tested it with a small (500) amount of iron ore crates. Calph -> Heidel is less xp then Calph -> Arehaza.

edit:

From a technical point of view Hall is wrong but distance bonus xp doesn't matter for power trade leveling. Is all about quantity.

Yup, that's what I said. if you're going by NPC trade items it's about quantity. If you're going manmade items such as crates it's distanced based. You will get far less exp heidel>arehaza as you would calpheon>arehaza. The difference you will see is when you use all 7 life skill exp buffs.

Do it. Do it now. Trade clothes fail stack 2 at 0 stacks to get +1 do this 3-4 times. Then use those 3 at 10-15 stacks to get +2 trade clothes. Eat food buff get 15% elixir. Now if you have an elephant you can do the calpheon loop which is much better(25% an hour at master2). OR if you dont have an elephant with instant accel. Just dive I have max LT so what I do is velia to finto then velia to south farms and run in a circle to loggia then back to velia. This will give you about 10-12%. At Artisan you are looking at 90min per level. They are going to nerf this soon. It's boring as f*** so get some good music on or watch some good anime while you autorun through fields to next trader

Edited by jarvs
1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, lots of great questions and information. Thank you all for the Trading EXP info!

Posted

If I am pro6 how many crates would it take me to get master2 if I traded Heidel ----> altinova?

NPC crates or crafted? NPC isn't worth your time.

For crafted crates distance(more distance more xp) is most important. Don't sell in altinova. Take it all the way to arehaza for max distance. It takes ~40k crates from calph -> arehaza to level from zero to Master2. I think you need 20k-30k Heidel crates to do this.

For leveling trading to Master 2, how many nodes of Ores connected around Calpheon do you recommend? I'm only at 180 CP but I'd like to start leveling it.  Or do you think buying everything in Velia and going to Finto would be better XP to Master 2?

Also, just for leveling it, do you recommend selling it Ancado (since you can just ship the crates from Calph > Epheria > Ancado)? Or do you recommend running them all the way to Arehaza?

You don't have to connect your ore notes to Calph. Transport ore yourself (how to) .I have 7 iron notes active atm.

Velia -> Finto Master 2 is much much faster. I did Master2 in 8 days from beginner 1 :)

Don't do Warehouse transportation. You cant mass transport and it cost a lot money. Its possible to stack ~7k crates on a horse. Do this and go Calpheon -> Arehaza. Don't forget to get life skill xp buffs!