• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nouver AP Broken

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone else had an issue with the Nouver damage? I switch between a Rosar offhand, and a Nouver offhand. I have not noticed a single difference in damage in PvP. Has anyone else had this issue?

Posted

Don't think Nouver makes that much of a difference in PvP for most classes. Sold my TRI Nouver Dagger to fund the accessory grind and went back to my Kutum. Once I've got TRI Cres/Basi/Ogre I might try to get a TET Nouver for PvE but I don't see much point for PvP. AP-stacking evangelists will still insist on Nouver being the best for everything, though. To me it seems negligible at level 60+ and >200ap.

Posted

Don't think Nouver makes that much of a difference in PvP for most classes. Sold my TRI Nouver Dagger to fund the accessory grind and went back to my Kutum. Once I've got TRI Cres/Basi/Ogre I might try to get a TET Nouver for PvE but I don't see much point for PvP. AP-stacking evangelists will still insist on Nouver being the best for everything, though. To me it seems negligible at level 60+ and >200ap.

So, if i have Kutum, then is just better IV Kutum at lvl 60 and dont care much about Nouver?

Posted

So, if i have Kutum, then is just better IV Kutum at lvl 60 and dont care much about Nouver?

It's not really worth TETing a Kutum but if all the rest of your gear is TET, then go for it. Other than that, yes Kutum is still the best for PVP, but you might wanna make a Nouver aswell for high level mobs like Pila Ku jail, Hystria, or the upcoming updates.

3 people like this

Posted

When I use my Rosar offhand it's a 25 AP loss. After doing several test vesus rangers, musa's, and warrior. I cannot notice a difference AP wise between the two. I will probably have to re-buy my regular AP offhand versus the Nouver for more research.

Posted

When I use my Rosar offhand it's a 25 AP loss. After doing several test vesus rangers, musa's, and warrior. I cannot notice a difference AP wise between the two. I will probably have to re-buy my regular AP offhand versus the Nouver for more research.

Them's the breaks for PvP. Different classes scale differently with AP and PvP skill damage reduction is voodoo. And just like CarolHawke said, Nouver is superfluous in PvE for everything except Pila Ku, Sulfur Mines, Aakman/Hystria and Kamasilve if you've already got TET Kzarka/Dand and TRI high end accessories.

Posted

KUTUM is supposed to be better than NOUVER for most classes.

Posted

I'm a Musa

Posted

This thread gives me cancer.

3 people like this

Posted

This thread gives me cancer.

its like that man and it can work both ways too. red earrings almost gone up triple its price since a month ago

Posted

its like that man and it can work both ways too. red earrings almost gone up triple its price since a month ago

WHHHHAAAATTT THEY WENT UP FROM 1.5MIL TO 4.5MIL?!?!?!?!

NOOOOOO Shit that's still.....15+MIL CHEAPER!

Posted

I'm a Musa

you want kutum

Posted

you want kutum

Why? Rosar has passive evasion, two slots and more DP. My issue is that i'm not seeing a difference in my AP.

Posted (edited)

Why? Rosar has passive evasion, two slots and more DP. My issue is that i'm not seeing a difference in my AP.

Kutum for some chump change accuracy, 10% resistance ignore.

Edited by Mackan

Posted

pvp is mostly about hitting a cc and bursting down the opponent, there are not many places to get cc resistance ignore and kutum is one of them

Posted

Anyone tried the evasion build on a Sorc? I mean Rosar/rhink offhand with 2x +5 evasion on helm + muskan boots + helm/glove Rocaba.

I'm interested if a build like this viable on a Sorc in 1v1 or node wars since i haven't tried it or should i just stack lots of AP? Currently i have tri zarka, dandelion and jubre as weapons. 213/215 AP

Posted

Anyone tried the evasion build on a Sorc? I mean Rosar/rhink offhand with 2x +5 evasion on helm + muskan boots + helm/glove Rocaba.

I'm interested if a build like this viable on a Sorc in 1v1 or node wars since i haven't tried it or should i just stack lots of AP? Currently i have tri zarka, dandelion and jubre as weapons. 213/215 AP

did you even watch the NA tournament hosted by blade? 

Posted

It's not really worth TETing a Kutum but if all the rest of your gear is TET, then go for it. Other than that, yes Kutum is still the best for PVP, but you might wanna make a Nouver aswell for high level mobs like Pila Ku jail, Hystria, or the upcoming updates.

Kutum is better for pve too (test done in kr). Especially in places like Pila ku and Hystria.

Posted

Pls show data to back up you claims 

no ones interested in what it *feels* to you

Posted

Kutum is better for pve too (test done in kr). Especially in places like Pila ku and Hystria.

Well that's awesome news, you don't need Nouver at all. :D

Posted

did you even watch the NA tournament hosted by blade? 

Nope

Posted

ap is king and hybrid gears junk.

Posted

Nope

the evasion build sorc won

Posted (edited)

ap is king and hybrid gears junk.

Nope not at all. That's pre-300 dp and evasion builds. The scaling changes.

Plus, the only classes were really don't need accuracy are witch and wiz.

Really though it's preference of stat buffs and hidden stats after you break 220 ap - a single potion could make up the ap difference. 

Edited by Thinker

Posted

Nope not at all. That's pre-300 dp and evasion builds. The scaling changes.

Plus, the only classes were really don't need accuracy are witch and wiz.

Really though it's preference of stat buffs and hidden stats after you break 220 ap - a single potion could make up the ap difference. 

ok so what one for a 221ap ranger?