• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Protected Guild got declared

39 posts in this topic

Posted

The same happend last week to my Guild We are only 23 Players and the Guild that declared us the War hat over 80 people ... we could do nothing , no boss no fishing or ridinge a hose outside of a safezone. We got instantly attacked and killed from 3-5 peeps 
This isnt okay .. honestly 

So as title says, i belong to a guild that has never node war'd, or been in war before, we're rather casual, and somehow today we got declared for the first time, how is it possible?

Tbh with all the people missing the point and trying to derail the thread into something that has nothing to do, i didn't really get if the problem is that your guild is small and it shouldn't be declared or if your guild is medium and it got declared even tho the conditions weren't met. 

I'm in a small guild of friends that play rather casual, i'm not really interested in wars or guild wars, i just would like to know if i risk to be declared or not :).

Posted

Reminder: You can't be "karma bombed" against your will.

It's all about your own choice, not anyone else. Options are few, you either share PvE spots, or you don't, well you can also declare war against other PvP guilds. If you choose the second option, you're supposed to be an evil murderer and usualy life of evil murderer isn't easy. It shouldn't be easy, so if you choose this path, accept consequences of your choice and don't complain in every thread about "karma bombers" and "griefers".

1 person likes this

Posted

Because this is a pvp game.. anyone can dec on you. 9_9 Instead of asking a GM, why don't you just contact the Guild leader of the guild that dec'd on you. OP are you new? You sound new.

1 person likes this

Posted

if you guys are decing to combat bombing, whats stopping them from just getting protection and going back to greifing? Ignore the PMception pls. do not know how to get rid o that

uh.... this is awkward. I wanted to link the screen shot of the "polite" PM  from one of the top guilds in EU to the small guild, reminding them that their members could coincidently meed outside of sausans and that would inconvenince the decced guild more than the top guild and such coincidences could be minimised if they did not give them protection. cant find it :<

Nothing can stop them from leaving their guild though. Hell we've had the GM of a guild leave to continue k
arma greifing on us. nothing you can do about that but outfarm.

Tbh with all the people missing the point and trying to derail the thread into something that has nothing to do, i didn't really get if the problem is that your guild is small and it shouldn't be declared or if your guild is medium and it got declared even tho the conditions weren't met. 

I'm in a small guild of friends that play rather casual, i'm not really interested in wars or guild wars, i just would like to know if i risk to be declared or not :).

Yes you can. so Karma greif with a ghillie on.

Posted

we are a "small" Guild .. medium starts at 30 or 35 members 

Posted

The same happend last week to my Guild We are only 23 Players and the Guild that declared us the War had over 80 people ... we could do nothing , no boss no fishing or ridinge a horse outside of a safezone. We got instantly attacked and killed from 3-5 peeps 

why did they declare?

Posted

The same happend last week to my Guild We are only 23 Players and the Guild that declared us the War had over 80 people ... we could do nothing , no boss no fishing or ridinge a horse outside of a safezone. We got instantly attacked and killed from 3-5 peeps 

There's 36 channels, use em.

1 person likes this

Posted

uh.... this is awkward. I wanted to link the screen shot of the "polite" PM  from one of the top guilds in EU to the small guild, reminding them that their members could coincidently meed outside of sausans and that would inconvenince the decced guild more than the top guild and such coincidences could be minimised if they did not give them protection. cant find it :<
Nothing can stop them from leaving their guild though. Hell we've had the GM of a guild leave to continue k
arma greifing on us. nothing you can do about that but outfarm.

Yes you can. so Karma greif with a ghillie on.

Thank you for the answer and for the tip, but i'm not the kind of person that wants to waste his time "because why not" because tbh if you want to exp seriously karma bombing is an huge waste of time and nothing else. 

we are a "small" Guild .. medium starts at 30 or 35 members 

Thank you, sorry but i didn't really know about numbers needed to get into the next tier since i really never cared X). 

Posted

Thank you for the answer and for the tip, but i'm not the kind of person that wants to waste his time "because why not" because tbh if you want to exp seriously karma bombing is an huge waste of time and nothing else. 

Thank you, sorry but i didn't really know about numbers needed to get into the next tier since i really never cared X). 

Good man

Posted (edited)

we had the problem last month ... according to a ticket our gildmaster wrote, after the other guild started calling us names, this is a bug.

as stated in the reply they keep monitoring it and people/guilds stressing this will get penalized at some point in the future and of course they forwarded it to their dev team xD

Edited by cann0nf0dder

Posted

if you guys are decing to combat bombing, whats stopping them from just getting protection and going back to greifing? 

That's not even remotely comparable, because amount of protection slots are limited.

You think a PvP oriented guild retracts the war when they notice the people contesting the grind spot are protected lol? It's rather the other way around. They get exceptionally salty about these things and keeps the war up to teach that other guild a lesson. Everyone else in that guild, not on protection, will get brutally slaughtered for days.

Also why being protected comes with certain responsibilities. Your actions around grind spots affects everyone else in the guild. Meanwhile, as a member in a guild that's fully protected, you can behave however you want.

Posted

just get a small guild to dec on a small guild then us folk in a large or xl guild can dec on you working as intended. At sausans and pirates we got sick of protected guilds so i made a alt account with alt guild just to dec them trolls cause spot taken.

So a small guild can declare another small guild, even tho none has done node wars before or something?. Just trying to understand.

We're a max of 30 members guild, still labelled as "small" by the Guild main page info. I'm pretty competitive myself, but i'm here cause this is where my friends are, and they aren't as competitive as me, so yeah, i'm tying to understand for them, mostly.

Because this is a pvp game.. anyone can dec on you. 9_9 Instead of asking a GM, why don't you just contact the Guild leader of the guild that dec'd on you. OP are you new? You sound new.

Drink bleach. 

Guild leader was the one who was griefing, some level 60 Warrior, and only him, seemed to be a 1 man-only grief guild, my whole guild came to assist me on the fight, and pushed him out, and ended up canceling the war. The issue is, he couldn't really outgrind me as a Musa, but he can fight me 1v1 more easily as a warrior vs musa.

Again, this is not a QQ thread, just trying to figure out why this happened :) . And if the small can declare small is true, tha tis somewha tinteresting.

Posted

why did they declare?

I have no idea .. i talked to the leader of the other guild but ... no idea (iam the leader of my guild)

You think a PvP oriented guild retracts the war when they notice the people contesting the grind spot are protected lol? It's rather the other way around. They get exceptionally salty about these things and keeps the war up to teach that other guild a lesson. Everyone else in that guild, not on protection, will get brutally slaughtered for days.

exact this happend to us and we arent into PVP or PK (no karma bombing either)

Posted (edited)

edit: wrong guild, ignore

Edited by Coreven