• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

First time getting trolled so hard. (✿◡‿◡)

60 posts in this topic

Posted

I think they've mentioned before that they don't intervene on player-to-player issues in guilds, specifically espionage, granted this guildie was just being an ass but the result isn't much different.

Posted

Who is this person? We need name and screenshots.

Posted

if I kept seeing someone spam this -> (✿◡‿◡)  bullcrap after every meal they eat, fights, gvg, enchant. I would probably go mental too. stupid suman

8 people like this

Posted

if I kept seeing someone spam this -> (✿◡‿◡)  bullcrap after every meal they eat, fights, gvg, enchant. I would probably go mental too. stupid suman

soooo im the only one who likes these faces ????

Posted

I thought cd to join a guild was only applied if you left, not if you got kicked.

Posted

I want to also point out that kicking someone from a guild also disconnects their client.

Feel bad for all your afk fishers / Horse trainers.

Posted

To start with, i don't know who did what or why, but this is the reason why I would never ever leave such control in a officer hands.....i mean lol. Seen this before and people get really personally about it.

Sorry to hear about btw, it's really something that could destroy the guild's name forever. 

The clean up team will have to work ekstra and overtime for the next couple of days or even weeks.

Why? Does it really matter....i mean getting mad over this seriously.

Posted

It actually makes me happy that this happened to him/her purely for this reason. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

GMs shouldn't deal with such stuff. That's why others that have REAL bugs and problems have to wait so long, because people are spamming GMs with normal gameplay issues.

If you promote morons to officers, is your fault.

Posted

To start with, i don't know who did what or why, but this is the reason why I would never ever leave such control in a officer hands.....i mean lol. Seen this before and people get really personally about it.

Sorry to hear about btw, it's really something that could destroy the guild's name forever. 

The clean up team will have to work ekstra and overtime for the next couple of days or even weeks.

because it's annoying as... you know what im gonna say. also whose fault is it to promote someone that will have a mental break down? certainly not the people who's working at Daum's office.

Posted

Why madness? See the bright side: someone gets the attention he was craving for. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Why madness? See the bright side: someone gets the attention he was craving for. (✿◡‿◡)

Not sure I understand what you mean here?

Posted

this is the reason why I would never ever leave such control in a officer hands.....

Some people can't play 24 hours a day, hence trusting officers to carry some of the weight.

Common concept when you are in a guild.

Posted

Some people can't play 24 hours a day, hence trusting officers to carry some of the weight.

Common concept when you are in a guild.

I know, but som guild options in games let you control on what a officer can do and can't do. Seen this working perfectly in other games.

Posted

It actually makes me happy that this happened to him/her purely for this reason. :) 

? Everyone got kicked, not only me. Iunoo what you're talking about (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Went rogue?

I would say he/she went mental...geez what a psycho lol.

Hope the GM's can help you.

You're a moron, congrats. 

Posted

I bet this is how it went down

H7SXYgM.gif

Posted

I really like this face tho. (✿◡‿◡)

It's soothing ! (✿◡‿◡)

2 people like this

Posted

PEN WITCH WHEN ?! (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

He totally dark vadered your arses.  Epic.  Still sounds like it sucked.  Sorry to hear.

Posted

Posted

Karma is a ----- and finally she snagged a absolutely right target for her vengeance. I only wish spamming that cancerous face would up the guild cooldown 1 hour per face-spam. Too bad you chose to lifeskill your time away, had you PvPed you could have actually done something to hurt your stray officer :P 

Posted

Karma is a ----- and finally she snagged a absolutely right target for her vengeance. I only wish spamming that cancerous face would up the guild cooldown 1 hour per face-spam. Too bad you chose to lifeskill your time away, had you PvPed you could have actually done something to hurt your stray officer :P 

o.O

Posted (edited)

Daily trash /thread.

Edited by Floris

Posted

You're a moron, congrats. 

pardon?