• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

They are back!!

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Do something GM's!!

spam.JPG

Posted

Love Vashikaran?
Love problem solution?

why not RNG problem solution?

Posted

So to report spam...you make more spam?

Posted

latest?cb=20070526081820

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe some of us are looking for love and they're just trying to help okay. 

Posted

baba ji please help me with my voodoo sexy love time curse, only your affordable rates can change my fate :P

Posted

So to report spam...you make more spam?

No, not really....what are you doing?

Last time a GM actually did remove the spam pretty fast and made a reply to a thread like this, that it was taken off.

Posted

But VashniKaran the best black magic love surgeon, cheap prices, genuine Jadu KaLa :(.

Posted

No, not really....what are you doing?

Last time a GM actually did remove the spam pretty fast and made a reply to a thread like this, that it was taken off.

Nice to know their priorities are straight, rather than let their web team work on a solution they'd rather be working on .. something new.

Even phpbb has a goddamned inbuilt spam filter, and this can't manage?

Posted

Nice to know their priorities are straight, rather than let their web team work on a solution they'd rather be working on .. something new.

Even phpbb has a goddamned inbuilt spam filter, and this can't manage?

I didn't try to start a discussion about this. Whatever the phpbb can handle or not, i don't know, but yes it should be fixed.

Posted

I didn't try to start a discussion about this. Whatever the phpbb can handle or not, i don't know, but yes it should be fixed.

Sorry, their web team is busy building entirely new forums (god knows why).

GMs responding to this instead of ingame issues is completely stupid.

Posted

so what happens to Vashikaran?
did she found her love?

or RNG ******* her?

maybe she needs moar failstack for love molbi ji!

Posted

Poor man, he just wanted to spread some love :P

Posted

What is this stuff? I  always thought is was just a phishing scam to steal ppl's identities.

Is this like online Tarot card reading? Is this kind of legit and people actually use it?

I always figure any business/ ppl that spam like this are scammers cause no way could anyone think this a good way to advertise.

It's like the gold sellers in games where they spam and spam, thus pissing off most of their potential customers instead of actually getting them to use their services.

How far off am I here lol

Also this is the only game website I have seen spammed like this. Damn does Kaka suck at almost everything they do?

Posted

Please don't waste the GM's time with forum only matters. That job belongs to the CM and the volunteer mods.

Posted

Please don't waste the GM's time with forum only matters. That job belongs to the CM and the volunteer mods.

do we have any of those here ?

Posted

do we have any of those here ?

Yes.

Posted (edited)

oh my god @Kotaro your signature is the best thing ever

it works really well with Jeynar's avatar ;v;

it's like you're consoling him aw

omglol.PNG

Edited by Anemone
1 person likes this

Posted