• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Recommended Pearl Shop Items

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I've already purchased the weight increases, extra storage on multiple characters, and just recently started buying extra lodging.  I plan on purchasing extra storage for certain regions as well.  

So my question is what else is worth buying from the Pearl Shop?  

thanks

Posted

Everything and nothing.

Posted

I found maids being very useful and convenient. Forgot pots? Forgot purified water in desert? Overburdened? Need to store some equipment from low karma char? Fishing and want to buy something from market?

No problem anymore.

Posted

Well you didnt meniton pets and pets should be top priority(pets and weight increases), anything else can be nice but those 2 things are kinda a must for comfortable play(4 pets is max you can use at once incase you didnt know that jet)

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I did buy a bunch of pets last year.  

The maid, I thought I read it can only be used in the region you purchased/placed it.  So let's just say I used/placed it in Calpheon but I'm farming in Mediah.  Can I still use the maid while in Mediah?

Edit:  Oh you said you can buy something from the marketplace.  So again let's say I place the maid in Mediah this time.  When I go to buy something from the market does it use the money I have on me or the money I have at that location.  Also when I purchase it, does it go in my inventory or Mediahs inventory.  Sorry for all the questions.

Edited by MirkoCroCop

Posted

The maid, I thought I read it can only be used in the region you purchased/placed it.  So let's just say I used/placed it in Calpheon but I'm farming in Mediah.  Can I still use the maid while in Mediah?

Yes. Maid uses closest storage regardless where Maid is housed.

Posted (edited)

You put the maids just anywhere, it doesn't matter where they are, they work world-wide.

Depending on region, you will have access to the capital storage.

E.g. your maids are in Heidel. Anywhere in Mediah, you can access Altinova storage. Anywhere in the desert, you have access to Valencia, and so on.

Edited by Spartakatz

Posted (edited)

Yes. Maid uses closest storage regardless where Maid is housed.

They use the storage from the region's capital you're in. Distance doesn't matter.

For example: leaving Altinova by the east will allow you to use Valencia's storage, even if you're 10m away from Altinova.

I would also advice to buy one transaction maid as it allows you to snipe while cooking/grinding/riding.

Edited by Suh

Posted

I've already purchased the weight increases, extra storage on multiple characters, and just recently started buying extra lodging.  I plan on purchasing extra storage for certain regions as well.  

thanks

pets, pets and more pets. Until you have t3 x4 at least :/.

Posted

Weight increase > maids > pets > anything else

Posted

thanks

Do you do any lifeskills? if you do cooking getting the cooking costume is great and if you do fishing max inventory. While the processing costume is useful I dont feel its as mandatory as getting the cooking one seeing as if you plan on being afk for a very long time I feel as if I am gone make more of fishing and having more inventory slots.Also if you already got max LT you can still do processing longer than you can do cooking or alchemy even without the processing costume.

Posted

Awesome!  Thanks a lot for everyone's help (except the first guy, what help!)

I'm definitely going to get the maids now.  I'm into cooking and it's funny you recommended that costume because I was just looking at getting it last night.  So maybe that's an option.   Hey if anyone had any other recommendations I'd be all ears.  

Posted

Artisan's Memory to save your sanity and in game $ when enchanting. 

Posted

Value Pack
T4 Pets
Weight limit increase all of them
Storage increase
Town storage increase
Costume w/weapon
Ghillie/desert ghillie
Horse costume
Horse whistle (more convenient than you realize)

Artisan memories cuts your boss enchanting by a 3rd. 

Think thats it.

Posted

Awesome!  Thanks a lot for everyone's help (except the first guy, what help!)

Use the search function. You're welcome.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0