• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Shepards weird behaviors ?!?!

39 posts in this topic

Posted

There is that one thing that really triggers me. Whenever someone goes to suck some sheep or other animal blood , in many if not all ocasions the shepards that are suposed to watch over the whatever live meat is being there FULLY IGNORE and do not defend their property. So how about some instant hotfix and make shepards as real as they must be , you may wonder what i mean by that ?

Whenever some RP vampire goes and tries to suck some blood out of them , the shepards should be able to tag on them and attack on sight , be strong enought to kill players leadng to XP loss.That will also help the company money wise because people will be forced to spend money on tears to not lose XP.

I am also open for other suggestions , but do please make shepards behave the way they must be , defending the SHEEP!

PS: Still triggered about them dirty vampires

11 people like this

Posted

I totally agree. I have seen several people attacking animals all over the place. Which is fine.  But it's horrible at places such as the sheep up in the mountain when the shepards don't even react. What is this, 2005? We should have realistic NPCs in this day and age. I agree with this whole thread.

On another note, perhaps we should have some men running with the wolves outside of Western guard camp and similar places? You know like Mowgli, some guy growing up with wolves. It is both realistic and unique in its own way in MMOs. Thoughts?

1 person likes this

Posted

I totally agree with this, I have seen this before and it really makes me sad when I see these innocent sheep being slaughtered and the shepards just stand there like "Oh ok, this is totally fine" when they should be like "OI MATE GET THE FOOK AWAY FROM MY FOOKIN SHEEP YA -----"

2 people like this

Posted

Agreed 100%!

The sheperds need to have the power to protect their herd. Not have them be in veggie mode watching how crazed lifeskillers suck the alchemy juice out of their beautiful carcasses. SHEEP RIGHTS. SHEPARD POWER!

1 person likes this

Posted

I totally agree with this, I have seen this before and it really makes me sad when I see these innocent sheep being slaughtered and the shepards just stand there like "Oh ok, this is totally fine" when they should be like "OI MATE GET THE FOOK AWAY FROM MY FOOKIN SHEEP YA -----"

Precisely! I know in Wales, it is very common for shepards to really care about their sheep. I mean really, really care about them. Why only there? They should care about the sheep here too!

1 person likes this

Posted

Also I want to add that we need to buff all other animals and nerf horses. We are gonna get flying horses which is super OP compared to donkeys, horses and camels. The camels need to be able to fly aswell. WINGS TO THE CAMEL. WE WILL MAKE CAMELS GREAT AGAIN. Also we could get Tier 8 dumbo elephant with large gliding ears and drift instant accel.

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

100% must agree, I personally think we should have a dog like this protecting our lovely sheeps!

Tibetan-Mastiff-8.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

I wholeheartedly agree with you, QueenOfBeauty!  A dog along with the shepard would perhaps make them more brave and, in such, more likely to defend their sheep. Great idea!

I think this game should play to its strength, the realistic looks and AI from many monsters that can be seen in the wilderness, combined with the rich life skilling. A realistic and deep life skilling system would bring this game much further, than just this deep and great life skilling system. Maybe they should allow players to become the shepards, if the AI is too difficult to program? Just talk to them and join the same faction as the sheep, then you can defend them against attackers. I think this would not just suit me, but everyone I play with. Thoughts?

1 person likes this

Posted

Shepards parents , most likely their fathers didnt educate them good enought to protect the herd ? Even my dad is stronger

Posted

Please guys, keep this topic serious. 

Posted

This the most serious post on the forum so far. Who cares about class balance when there are more important topics to discuss and resolve!

Posted (edited)

Yes, please, Atzel. While I am sure you meant well, I do not see why you would bring in the strength of your dad into this topic. Unless he's like, really strong? Is he?

Edited by Sanks
1 person likes this

Posted

:)

Posted

If Al Shepard wants to hit golf balls on the moon I'm fine with that.

Posted

They should also make the AI of the sheeps a bit better, making them to run away when they see extrange people that is very likely to hunt them, and maybe add a black sheep

1 person likes this

Posted

Atzel ❤️

Posted

Why not make killing domesticated animals result in a loss of Karma while we are at it?

1 person likes this

Posted

good idea

Posted

Why not make killing domesticated animals result in a loss of Karma while we are at it?

Great idea! If hurting a wild horse lowers your karma, then of course hurting a domesticated one should. It makes sense. Keep up that thinking and we'll soon make Black Desert Online a great game.

Posted

in b4 sheep bombed

Posted

there is better way 

images (2).jpg

Posted

Look at this guy. Zero -----s given. If that was me protecting the herd I wouldn't waste a second thinking about it and would stick the cane up that ranger butthole like I was vlad the impaler.

2017-01-17_141783680.JPG

Posted

I really hope they patch this , its gamebreaking for me. Defenceless animal not being able to survive the brutal blood sucking players...

Its triggers me to the point where i am about to go study how to become master shepard