• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance January 18th

141 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, but it was increased from 350 to 400 (300 to 350 happened obviously earlier for them), which was increased for them with the Plum awakening at the 12.05.2016

then what is our softcap? Some peope already have 350 cp.

Posted

Fame System will be improved more on next week’s maintenance.

This thing never happened though did it?

Posted

Monkey confirmed. "lmao"

Ah sorry for finding your inability to talk about this funny. 

Posted

Trade nerf incoming?

please

Anyone have knowledge on the "Play Your Way" event?  I've been searching and coming up empty so far.

l2google. Did a research too and find out everything about it. its not a secret

Posted

Duration: 6hServer Down:Server Up:

Fixed

2 people like this

Posted

Whoohoo, once again that day of the week when I do not have the feeling of missing out on something due to my absolutely stunning job!

Posted (edited)

Way to spawn late night Kzarka with less than 5 minutes to shutdown.  ...ppl in chat sounded pissed.  Perfect way to kick off the Fame racket  xD 

Edited by iller

Posted

During Olympic gold medal event I ranked number 4 for hunting on my server, would this affect fame or no?

I think it would be cool if being acknowledged for placing in the top ranks of events could be displayed with the fame system.

Posted (edited)

then what is our softcap? Some peope already have 350 cp.

Ours is 300 since it's specifically mentioned when you hover over your CP bar. Although there's also a softcap at 255 when things initially slow down but not to a crawl like 300+

Edited by Eppo

Posted

Cry much? Wiz/Witch damage is where it should be now, just like warrior, ranger, sorcerer, etc.  Just because you cant steamroll them 1v1 anymore you want a nerf.

If you didn't already have max alts you can you are losing out on energy benefit.  Even if its only the default number of chars, only need them created to get the energy accruing on them.

WTFMAN. 

wizards and witch too much damage i agree. TOO MUCH 1 hit boom whats the fun... -.-

Posted

Sounds like a golden dagger, coelacanth and backpack event to me!  

I'm betting on this horse, he's on to something :D

1 person likes this

Posted

WTFMAN. 

wizards and witch too much damage i agree. TOO MUCH 1 hit boom whats the fun... -.-

move your lazy a** out of that ultimate :P

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

• The "Play Your Way" event will begin.

Play it my way ? you mean i will not have to do that sh#t gambling to enhance my gear power, i will not be forced to be part of the """pvp"""" ( joke inside ) world once lvl 50 and more, i will have a balanced pvp, so balanced gear ?

120?cb=20161031030518

In that case, maybe it should be permanent... kappaface.png?1

Edited by woots

Posted

Play it my way ? you mean i will not have to do that sh#t gambling to enhance my gear power, i will not be forced to be part of the """pvp"""" ( joke inside ) world once lvl 50 and more, i will have a balanced pvp, so balanced gear ?

120?cb=20161031030518

you should stay in olvia for your own sake :D

Posted

Trade nerf incoming?

dis retarded kakao don't know what they doing , touching trading is just wtf... like its easy to hit master high lvl... its not taking shiit loads of patient and they want fk up people hard work ...

Posted

Have you toned down the retarded RNG?

1 person likes this

Posted

Really curious about the event, my google skills have failed me

guess ill have to wait 3-5 hours for patch notes 

Posted

Really curious about the event, my google skills have failed me

guess ill have to wait 3-5 hours for patch notes 

amen xD

Posted

Git gud?
And just make them yourself lmao.

Why should i make my ressource spender filler myself when mana classes just can buy them. Where is the sense in that dude ?
That's racism on another level dude. Think about that.

2 people like this

Posted

You guys ready for 1 hour extended maintenance, I know I am. ;^) I cant wait to read the salt.

15875835_1366616330057651_2888017803187585024_n (2).jpg

Posted

A patch of 700ish Mb is to be downloaded.

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys ready for 1 hour extended maintenance, I know I am. ;^) I cant wait to read the salt.

15875835_1366616330057651_2888017803187585024_n (2).jpg

Expecting 3 hours cause of the split patches this week.

Posted (edited)

Why should i make my ressource spender filler myself when mana classes just can buy them. Where is the sense in that dude ?That's racism on another level dude. Think about that.

Never said it'd make much sense did I? I really dont mind making them myself.
Actually prefer that over possibly buying them. Has been like this since the start so 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Nemoreia

Posted

Way to spawn late night Kzarka with less than 5 minutes to shutdown.  ...ppl in chat sounded pissed.  Perfect way to kick off the Fame racket  xD 

If Kzarka isn't going down in 5 minutes, then you're on the wrong channel...