• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance January 18th

141 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Are they going to be early today? Patch is already up and the BDO twitter just said maintenance is planned to last another 90mins 30mins ago.. Probably an error. 

Edit: Nvm -----ed up the timezones

Edited by Eppo

Posted

Play it my way ? you mean i will not have to do that sh#t gambling to enhance my gear power, i will not be forced to be part of the """pvp"""" ( joke inside ) world once lvl 50 and more, i will have a balanced pvp, so balanced gear ?

If you can't handle the pvp at the popular spots then please don't leave town. :3

Posted

WTFMAN. 

wizards and witch too much damage i agree. TOO MUCH 1 hit boom whats the fun... -.-

I wish I could 1 hit boom others, oh, you mean like warriors 1 hit boom others?

and 1 hit boom is for people with 220+ ap and level 60.

Posted

Sorc needs a buff. I'm 216 awakened AP I spin and I do not win.

Posted

Please add Artisan's Memory to Cashshop!

Posted

Damn it's been awhile since I saw this vid & thought of ArcheAge. Still pisses me off thinking of Trion treated the game. 

Posted

Damn it's been awhile since I saw this vid & thought of ArcheAge. Still pisses me off thinking of Trion treated the game. 

And that right there is the whole reason why Artisan's Memory should not be added to Cashshop

Posted (edited)

you should stay in olvia for your own sake :D

That "joke" doesnt work for some very obvious reason. Nice try ?

If you can't handle the pvp at the popular spots then please don't leave town. :3

Oh a player with no idea what's pvp actualy really is, spoted.

Edited by woots

Posted

Seems so, you need to have many alts to have more benfits~~

Well, you always wanted more alts, because the energy and contribution points you get per character are all shared.

Posted

New system has been added, Family Fame system.

All your characters’ stat and information will be calculated and get bigger benefit when you have more characters.

Fame is composed of Battle, Life, and Special. More details can be checked on My information (P).

Battle and Life Fame will be calculated with all character’s battle and life level.

Special Fame will be calculated with family’s knowledge and contribution point.

Instead of all these calculations, I'd love to just have a char sheet that shows all my stats (true AP, acc, eva, etc)

4 people like this

Posted

when is the wizard/witch dmg nerf coming?

You can wait exactly the same months they wait for their awakening :D

Posted

That "joke" doesnt work for some very obvious reason. Nice try ?

same goes for your delusion of 'balanced' pvp in bdo, nice try :D

Posted

During Olympic gold medal event I ranked number 4 for hunting on my server, would this affect fame or no?

I think it would be cool if being acknowledged for placing in the top ranks of events could be displayed with the fame system.

Ye we should all get some acknowledgements for success in our respective fields beyond the initial rewards. I've been labelled as servers number one griefer numerous times for example, would like to get some benefit for this as well. It ain't easy starting all those wars.

Posted

Please add Artisan's Memory to Cashshop!

I think they are already there, 50 pearls each? Not sure about the price but I think I purchased some by mistake in the past. Worth having a look.

Regards,

Rohan

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

same goes for your delusion of 'balanced' pvp in bdo, nice try :D

When you want to "troll" at least, get the idea / meaning behind original post. And you miss that so bad, that you are just embarassing yourself.

But if you like to look ridiculous, then have fun after all. 

I know BDO lead you to stop use your brain, but at somes point, that's really concerning

Edited by woots

Posted

And that right there is the whole reason why Artisan's Memory should not be added to Cashshop

It's already in there. Has been for a while. Or am I missing the joke?

Posted

Any announced delay for the maintenance?

Posted

Any announced delay for the maintenance?

Oh im sure its on the way...

Posted

Artisan Memory is in-game for like months now. 50 Pearls for 1 / 450 Pearls for 10? How do i know? IDK Just guessing...

Capture1.JPG

Love.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

When you want to "troll" at least, get the idea / meaning behind original post. And you miss that so bad, that you are just embarassing yourself.

But if you like to look ridiculous, then have fun after all. 

I know BDO lead you to stop use your brain, but at somes point, that's really concerning

look who's talking :)

should i add some memes to my post as well, maybe you can get the meaning by pictures and memes then actually reading .....

Posted

in b4 1 hour extended maint

Posted

Posted

this was like 2 hrs ago lol

Posted

For weeks people been crying about melee class being hated on due to not being able to buy pots, i held off saying anything because i didnt want to sound like a "git gudder", but its gone on so long now i need to ask you people who are demanding it be added;

1. Why do you not have thousands of these in the bank anyway? I get dozens more every day and cannot even begin to use them quick enough to ever run out, at last count think i have 13k of these things and all from quest rewards - didnt have to make a single one.

2. So how are you people emptying your pools without refilling them? Are you deliberately not using the abilities you have that refill them?   I made 60 (or rather improved/enhanced - you can enhance 30 a time for little to no cost in salt - takes 2 seconds) for my Maehwa, been playing her for many months now and still have 59 left, and thats only because i accidently hit that button once instead of a heal pot, i literally never go below 33% (more often never below 50%) on my yellow bar, before it regens itself back up to full.  The only times i ever empty that yellow bar is when i do constant "dash" then if i start fighting something its back to full in no time. 

Posted (edited)

Forgot to post these because asleep all day but heres what the fame thingy looks like on KR. Took these just now

1ff97611f5cf2728ac805d1d2f805f15.png

bbdbe1e8a6247c5df9a5d0c90da849ff.png

4b9a399e904d2089cf4ae1865f1981e4.png

I really hate playing with english patch, but i did it to screenshot these :l

I make roughly 500k a day without logging in on this toon and on my other toon that barely has any cp or energy. I get 450k. 

Edited by Andross