• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Ninja] Awakening Durability Bug (?)

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As the title says i'm having issues with the durability loss on my awakening.

On currently lvl 56 i go from full 100 dura to zero in roughly 15 - 30 minutes when grinding Bashims/ Desert Fogans.This basically means im able to make about close to 1%xp, or less, before i have to leave for repairs, which makes any grindspot without any repairstation nearby obsolete - esp. in the desert.

Locations with a rep. station close by are getting more and more annoying the longer i play due to the very frequent repair runs.

I have also been asking in chat and ppl. suggested getting a premium outfit. Now i know that theres a 10% bonus to awakening durability, but i think even with that the current degrading speed is still too steep which makes me think of two possibilities:

Either one skill or more on the Ninja are bugged or im just simply doing something terrible wrong.

Edit: Hit lvl 57. At this point i can grind at Bashims for exactly 25 minutes before my awakening AND offhand breaks. This means that i have to leave before my daily grind xp boost runs out if i choose the 200% buff. That's without branding and costume - with them ppl. can stay longer as mentioned in other forum posts - usually around one to one and a half hours.

I also tested the durability loss with different stance as suggested in this thread - and it works. So as Ninja (and also Kuno player) you basically grind with one eye always on your durability and need to choose your skills accordingly.

This bug, amongst others on the Ninja has not been fixed with Magoria update. I stopped lvl progression for now because its obviously pointless and will wait for the next maintenance to see if it gets repaired - so most likely i might reroll.

Conclusion: If your a new player or thinking of playing Ninja/Kuno - don't since the very coregameplay is broken.

Edited by Boredom_Doubles_Online
1 person likes this

Posted

i am gonna push that since it not only effects ninja (kunoichi here), it also effects other classes.

The Durability loss seems  to be broken. I to have to go to repair my awakening and offhand weapon after like 30 minutes of grinding, wether it is Rouges, valencia mobs or even pirates.

Only  thing to counter this is to buy the brand stone. (I have costumes and pets that give me a durability consumption resistance and still have to repair every 30 minutes)

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you Micariel for the info on the costume. I already assumed that even with premium outfit the dura loss will still be way too much - and yes i already heard it severals times now that the durability decrease on Kunoichi seems also to be very broken.

Branding weapons also came to my mind but so far i haven't met a Ninja nor Kunoichi player who could give me any info on how much that actually helps.

Ppl. with branding say it actually is very usefull but i only talked to players (Valks/Sorcs.) who could stay in a grindspot for 2 hours anyway with ease - before they even got the stone.

Posted

This. I literally dont want to level my ninja cause i can only grind for like 30 min.. I dont have a problem with any other classes durability that i play. I dont want to have to dish out money just to be able to grind as long as other classes can without a brand.. Hope they see this thread. :(

1 person likes this

Posted

I hit 56 today on my Kuno and I noticed this trend against other classes as Ranger or Tamer. I was just grinding for skill exp and roughly after 30 minutes I had to go back for repairs on the Chakram. I was trying new skills and trying to get to play the class but at that rate is just insane to do it.

Any word on this? Suggestions?

@CM_Aethon @CM_Serenity @CM_Yukimura

Posted

If this isn't a bug then Kakao really do hate the Ninja. How can we grind when we have to repair every 20-30 minutes or so. This is ridiculous and i understand why so many ninjas stop playing the class. Where is the love for the Ninja? We get no buffs, when every other class gets a few, AND we can't even get into the "zone" grinding before we have to stop and give up the spot or exit the party.

Before the awakening i was playing the ninja all the time because it is an awesome, fast and powerful beast. After the awakening, like soooooo many others, not so much.

Please Kakao! Show the ninja some love. At the very least, let our katana and secondary(why secondary as well?) weapon, not break when we use it for it's intended purpose.

Posted

why arent the cms looking into this and reporting it to kakao, I have branded my awakening I have premium outfit I put the 30 min 200%xp had around 1k bandanas during the grind my awakening weapon was at 17 and my offhand was at 4, in around 35 minutes.. meanwhile my musa without brand  can grind up to 2k bandanas if weight limit lets me and I will still have 50+ left and higher offhand.. this is seriously annoying and very gamebreaking because I love my ninja but lvling is such a pain.. 

@Technical(ly) GM  @Community Manage

Posted

Can confirm for Kunoichi aswell. 30-50 minutes before it's down to 0. Please adjust this. 

Posted

Frustrating issue for ninjas / kunos. Can't really go into "grind-mode" due to this durability bug.

Posted

Thank you for reporting this. I will forward it to our QA team for further testing.

Best regards,
GM Dew