• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please don't be so quiet

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Kuno forums are too quiet.. Just start something up for fun or talk about known issues or complaints again. I just finally got away from my ninja and rolled back to kuno. Having fun once again and never going anywhere else again now that I dont HP pot chug or have issues with missing jiggle physics..

Posted

Kuno forums are too quiet.. Just start something up for fun or talk about known issues or complaints again. I just finally got away from my ninja and rolled back to kuno. Having fun once again and never going anywhere else again now that I dont HP pot chug or have issues with missing jiggle physics..

Because being loud isnt something a shinobi should do.

5 people like this

Posted

I just like seeing kunos talk about the class or post more videos.

Posted

We are all here, you just can't see us! 

1 person likes this

Posted

hi hi:ph34r:

I just like seeing kunos talk about the class or post more videos.

Our community is really really small and i love that!B|

1 person likes this

Posted

hi hi:ph34r:

Our community is really really small and i love that!B|

:ph34r::ph34r:

Posted

Meanwhile i am stuck deciding between my kuno and my tamer... Life is hard! :( 

Posted

Made me laugh lol.

But anyway, what is there to talk about? We have a discord (which I am rarely in), our class seems quite inferior right now due to balance issues (except for the geared and most skilled. Most highly geared kunos just laugh about the complaints though), and complaining is also tiring at some point. I'd love to join any sort of new discussion though.

Posted

Made me laugh lol.

But anyway, what is there to talk about? We have a discord (which I am rarely in), our class seems quite inferior right now due to balance issues (except for the geared and most skilled. Most highly geared kunos just laugh about the complaints though), and complaining is also tiring at some point. I'd love to join any sort of new discussion though.

Well if you have 250+ AP you don't need mechanics as much as someone who is around 210.

Posted

make some threads where it's KUNO v. (insert class) and then u guys discuss the pros and cons of the match up :)

Posted

Meanwhile i am stuck deciding between my kuno and my tamer... Life is hard! :( 

Go with Tamer for life skills and 1combo grinding but its slower than kuno. I rolled to ninja from tamer and then back. Then back to Kuno. So meh Tamer nerfs were hard to overcome for me.

Posted

It's because almost no one plays her.

Stealth should get a rework because it's just garbage

And the awakening has bugged skills.

@GM_Dew

Please fix.

Posted

Allow ghost step in stealth lel

Posted

We need to be able to grab in awakening stance like tamers...Right now our grab is a joke!

Go with Tamer for life skills and 1combo grinding but its slower than kuno. I rolled to ninja from tamer and then back. Then back to Kuno. So meh Tamer nerfs were hard to overcome for me.

I tried tamer, even bought a TRI weapon but it just feels off so i went back to my kuno. 

Posted

Are there any node war kunos that record often in the NA?

Posted

Was just on the Maehwa forums and it seems they got buffs inc while we are still begging for fixes.. nice!

Posted

Was just on the Maehwa forums and it seems they got buffs inc while we are still begging for fixes.. nice!

Ah well we got 1 thing going for us... and that is more CM's to Mention!

@CM_Serenity, @CM_Yukimura

Could we maybe have some information on our bug fixes?

Could you also ask Pearl Abyss if they could rework Ninja/Kunoichi Stealth.

Posted

Ah well we got 1 thing going for us... and that is more CM's to Mention!

@CM_Serenity, @CM_Yukimura

Could we maybe have some information on our bug fixes?

Could you also ask Pearl Abyss if they could rework Ninja/Kunoichi Stealth.

GL with that! You will prolly get a "we are looking into it" answer, if you get an answer at all! 

Posted

GL with that! You will prolly get a "we are looking into it" answer, if you get an answer at all! 

You probably know that i wont stop posting till i get an answer

Posted

We need to be able to grab in awakening stance like tamers...Right now our grab is a joke!

I tried tamer, even bought a TRI weapon but it just feels off so i went back to my kuno. 

Yeah it is weak because they did dmg nerfs to Tamer and my tamer had 190 awakening AP and I felt slower than my Kuno... they had 100% crit on all round spinner and then a secret patch came then it changed to 50% crit LOL

Posted

Kunos are broken, weakest class in the game, and Kakao / Pearl Abyss don't care.  Nothing really to talk about.  

Posted

Why is Kuno broken? What's up with your stealth? Every class in this forum seems to believe their class is not good enough. :/

Posted

Kunos are broken, weakest class in the game, and Kakao / Pearl Abyss don't care.  Nothing really to talk about.  

Kuno is also the most fun class in the game.

Correct, we can't 1 shot people. We have to actually plan things, choose our moment, play intelligently and think on our feet. I don't think we are weak, we just have to outplay others rather than relying on insane damage / gear.

You think that makes us broken - I think it actually makes the class worth playing and is much more engaging than the rest.

1 person likes this