• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please don't be so quiet

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Kuno is also the most fun class in the game.

Correct, we can't 1 shot people. We have to actually plan things, choose our moment, play intelligently and think on our feet. I don't think we are weak, we just have to outplay others rather than relying on insane damage / gear.

You think that makes us broken - I think it actually makes the class worth playing and is much more engaging than the rest.

Yeah, it is fun.  It is a challenge, and I enjoy a certain amount of challenge.  It's also completely unbalanced against all other classes.  We're essentially playing a game of chess without a Queen.  Rangers can kill with less AP in a single attack, let alone a single combo, once they knock you down with a grab, and they move so fast you think they are speed hacking.  Sorceress' can float you once and kill you before you get up (spin twice?) and can i-frame anything.  Berserkers can rag doll you around indefinitely and can heal themselves to full health WHILE you are attacking them (for reference, I have 204 AP).  Warriors are both tankier AND deal more damage, and have better mobility.  Valkyries, Tankier, and deal more damage.  Maehwas, can i-frame better, move faster, deal more damage.  Musas, same but even MORE damage.  Tamers, can prevent you from taking advantage of CC anytime, pet can aggro on you while you are in stealth even when it has never seen you, oh also do WAY more damage, and are tankier.  Witches/Wizards, same thing with pet, can also stand still while casting and take virtually no damage (while casting) which thanks to desynch sometimes Witches don't even take damage while knocked down (I wear Tri Red Coral Earrings, Duo Tree Belt, and Bheg's Gloves with two Accuracy Crystals in my weapon, for reference, and am level 60).  Oh also they can teleport so far as to not even render on your screen now, heal to full health every ten seconds, and can one shot you with their ultimate, or two shot you with regular spells, sometimes by accident (because you were stealthed and they got lucky).  Even Ninjas have it better, with more CC options and more damage output.  

So what does Kunoichi have... Stealth, and higher jumps that are buggy af (so many times I get the falling animation randomly on like, the second jump).

Yeah with 230 AP, you can wreck people.  But people can wreck you with 180 AP.  So that's not a valid point.

Here's what you are saying... in translation: We don't do as much damage as other classes, we have to work harder, we're not weaker, we're just weaker, we don't have insane damage like almost every other class.

The most telling thing for me is when I am PVPing... I see a Ranger: If they have low DP and never get to attack me I might be able to kill them, I see a Sorceress, if I don't get CC'd at all I might be able to kill them unless they decide to run, I see a Berserker, if they have way less gear score/level than me I might be able to kill them, I see a Warrior, if I can fight them one on one for about 3 minutes and they have at least 70 less gearscore I might be able to kill them, I see a Valkyrie, If I can fight them one on one for about 3 minutes I have a 50/50 chance.  I see a Maehwa, nevermind they dashed right through my attack and they're gone.  I see a Musa, nevermind they dashed right through my attack, hit me with one attack for 70% of my health, and they're gone, I see a Tamer, welp, I'm going to die unless I can manage to get away or they are the worst at their class, I see a Witch/Wizard, I might be able to kill them if I can get them in one sneak attack combo before they can teleport, I see a Ninja, I think I got this.  I see a Kunoichi: OOH EASY TARGET.

The class is broken, and unbalanced, and needs a buff.  

Edited by Velexia
2 people like this

Posted

Yeah, it is fun.  It is a challenge, and I enjoy a certain amount of challenge.  It's also completely unbalanced against all other classes.  We're essentially playing a game of chess without a Queen.  Rangers can kill with less AP in a single attack, let alone a single combo, once they knock you down with a grab, and they move so fast you think they are speed hacking.  Sorceress' can float you once and kill you before you get up (spin twice?) and can i-frame anything.  Berserkers can rag doll you around indefinitely and can heal themselves to full health WHILE you are attacking them (for reference, I have 204 AP).  Warriors are both tankier AND deal more damage, and have better mobility.  Valkyries, Tankier, and deal more damage.  Maehwas, can i-frame better, move faster, deal more damage.  Musas, same but even MORE damage.  Tamers, can prevent you from taking advantage of CC anytime, pet can aggro on you while you are in stealth even when it has never seen you, oh also do WAY more damage, and are tankier.  Witches/Wizards, same thing with pet, can also stand still while casting and take virtually no damage (while casting) which thanks to desynch sometimes Witches don't even take damage while knocked down (I wear Tri Red Coral Earrings, Duo Tree Belt, and Bheg's Gloves with two Accuracy Crystals in my weapon, for reference, and am level 60).  Oh also they can teleport so far as to not even render on your screen now, heal to full health every ten seconds, and can one shot you with their ultimate, or two shot you with regular spells, sometimes by accident (because you were stealthed and they got lucky).  Even Ninjas have it better, with more CC options and more damage output.  

So what does Kunoichi have... Stealth, and higher jumps that are buggy af (so many times I get the falling animation randomly on like, the second jump).

Yeah with 230 AP, you can wreck people.  But people can wreck you with 180 AP.  So that's not a valid point.

Here's what you are saying... in translation: We don't do as much damage as other classes, we have to work harder, we're not weaker, we're just weaker, we don't have insane damage like almost every other class.

The most telling thing for me is when I am PVPing... I see a Ranger: If they have low DP and never get to attack me I might be able to kill them, I see a Sorceress, if I don't get CC'd at all I might be able to kill them unless they decide to run, I see a Berserker, if they have way less gear score/level than me I might be able to kill them, I see a Warrior, if I can fight them one on one for about 3 minutes and they have at least 70 less gearscore I might be able to kill them, I see a Valkyrie, If I can fight them one on one for about 3 minutes I have a 50/50 chance.  I see a Maehwa, nevermind they dashed right through my attack and they're gone.  I see a Musa, nevermind they dashed right through my attack, hit me with one attack for 70% of my health, and they're gone, I see a Tamer, welp, I'm going to die unless I can manage to get away or they are the worst at their class, I see a Witch/Wizard, I might be able to kill them if I can get them in one sneak attack combo before they can teleport, I see a Ninja, I think I got this.  I see a Kunoichi: OOH EASY TARGET.

How do you cope with all these problems you presented? I wanna know because I am also struggling as a level 59 kuno.

Posted (edited)

How do you cope with all these problems you presented? I wanna know because I am also struggling as a level 59 kuno.

Struggle on and think positive, try not to let it get you down.

Edited by Velexia

Posted

Struggle on and think positive, try not to let it get you down.

Yeah problem is everytime I look at the forums and reddit it seems that anything I read aside from the Kuno forums is getting me down. Usually the most triggering factor is the degree of difficulty I have to do right after being in arena or being flagged on.

Posted

Yeah problem is everytime I look at the forums and reddit it seems that anything I read aside from the Kuno forums is getting me down. Usually the most triggering factor is the degree of difficulty I have to do right after being in arena or being flagged on.

We just need to work more for our kills in PvP. too bad I dont have to worry too much since im a PVE kitty x3

Posted

I just watch this guy whenever I'm starting to doubt my class. Then everything is good again.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just watch this guy whenever I'm starting to doubt my class. Then everything is good again.

All I Think That shows is that our class issues are overshadowed by ap scalings 

:thinking:

Posted

I've seen his videos before, even he admits that the kuno's damage is subpar compared to other classes, his damage is greatly dwarfed by that of other classes he fights in his videos.

Posted

I've seen his videos before, even he admits that the kuno's damage is subpar compared to other classes, his damage is greatly dwarfed by that of other classes he fights in his videos.

How are your Kunoichis doing right now though? Are you having fun with it or are you/have you rerolled to other classes?

What do you mean? Did you mean that Kunoichis shine after reaching a certain amount of high AP?

Posted (edited)

Yeah you need to be either able to evade everything they throw at you or kill them in your opener to be effective.

How are your Kunoichis doing right now though? Are you having fun with it or are you/have you rerolled to other classes?

I actually rerolled to Kunoichi. 

Edited by FreshMango55
1 person likes this

Posted

Totally agree.

If we wanna kill other classes, we must have much higher gear score, which is not fair at all.

Posted (edited)

They should swap our 200% to be our 100% tbh.

Edited by FreshMango55
2 people like this

Posted

What do you mean? Did you mean that Kunoichis shine after reaching a certain amount of high AP?

I rerolled from sorc to warrior to kuno (when it came out). I still play my kuno , I love the playstyle and I love to shotcall  from the middleline with a broader overview. Kuno is great as a peeler for your back line. 

what I meant was that the absurd ap scalings in this game is overshadowing direct class issues (not only for kuno) because every single class reaches an ap point where you one shot people , this point is just different from class to class and comes much later for kunoichi compared to other classes and this is in my opinion a glaring issue with the game itself .

1 person likes this

Posted

I rerolled from sorc to warrior to kuno (when it came out). I still play my kuno , I love the playstyle and I love to shotcall  from the middleline with a broader overview. Kuno is great as a peeler for your back line. 

what I meant was that the absurd ap scalings in this game is overshadowing direct class issues (not only for kuno) because every single class reaches an ap point where you one shot people , this point is just different from class to class and comes much later for kunoichi compared to other classes and this is in my opinion a glaring issue with the game itself .

Personally I don't think the game should be designed in such a way that one shotting someone is possible unless you yourself would be vastly more squishy in order to achieve such status.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like how kuno works but I feel weird when I'am using auto attack. I feel to be stuck, it's not really smooth. I'm alone in this case?

Posted (edited)

I like how kuno works but I feel weird when I'am using auto attack. I feel to be stuck, it's not really smooth. I'm alone in this case?

To be honest... there is no reason at all to be ever using auto attack so i dont really think it sa major issue compared to other stuff at the moment. 

Edited by Mortia
1 person likes this

Posted

auto attack? Never used that . It has a 5s crit/Atk speed buff on the first two hits, but the buff is halfway over before animation 

Posted

auto attack? Never used that . It has a 5s crit/Atk speed buff on the first two hits, but the buff is halfway over before animation 

Animation times need to be fixed and either make us fast and smooth or buff our damage multipliers because without either or. We are trash. Don't send KR kuno vids of no lifes who max out the class.. A ranger or sorc with lower gear than me can out damage me in half the time.

1 person likes this

Posted

So after stopping the game in oktober i came back around 2 days ago. Its sad to see that the issues with kunoichi still are present. Its really disconcering to see how the kashkow and pearl abyss deals with these issues. Its like they are saying your class broken just get enough ap and everything will be fine.

But for me the most strange thing of all is the kuno in all regions. In korea some kuno's jump to their death to make a statement ablut the class. In report released by the russian phiblisher showed that less then 2% play kunoichi and we in the western region are also complaing since the day kuno has made her first appearance in our servers. Yet nothing is done about it, the best you can get is "we are looking in to things" i mean they have been saying that since September i mean how long can something need to be "looked in to" before statements can be made about their findings?

But all we get is absolutely nothing, just empty and hollow word's which just serve to silence people who have decent concerns about a class. Really the professionalism of both kashkow and pearl abyss are abysmal. 

The only thing we can do as kunoichi players is keep up the posts that their is something wrong with kunoici in general its absurd to be assassin type class with no damage to back it up unless 250 ap and above but like others before me have said it just over shadows the issues this class has. 

Either way its time for some real awnsers from this company about the state of allot of things in this game, and they need to make damn sure they dont skip kuno because some of us are waiting since september on matters thay needed to be looked in to. So kashkow what are you findings about kunocihi? And a simple we are looking into it wont suffice we want real awnsers! 

Ps: who would like the spring outfit for kunocihi? I really would like that since its Japanese looking without the suggestive bdsm deal the awakening outfit has going on.

Posted (edited)

I would still wear ghille 99% of time, it is just way too mandatory for open world pvp.

Edited by Mogami

Posted

I'm just a quiet shinobi, apologies :< 

Posted

What is there to say ?

Kuno is a fun class, but unless you play perma stealth, chain CC, be like a cat and play with your food, Do not expect to dominate.

Kuno requires alot of combination work.

All I know is I stop Node War'ing a long time ago. Too many children and penis arguments and Zerg, very little strategy. 

Sure Kuno strategic class, and this is fun, but unless you in total TET or TRI boss gear, do not expect to play this role as person who can sneak up on bases.

Fighting for camp spots or 1v1(2 or 3) Kuno is very good. I Have amazing fun playing and will not change.

Just keep doing what we do and hope the future holds better for us.

Posted

Kuno is also the most fun class in the game.

Correct, we can't 1 shot people. We have to actually plan things, choose our moment, play intelligently and think on our feet. I don't think we are weak, we just have to outplay others rather than relying on insane damage / gear.

You think that makes us broken - I think it actually makes the class worth playing and is much more engaging than the rest.

Kuno is a fun class, but accepting that it's low tier compared to other classes and saying that's OK is WRONG.  Kuno still has bugged awakening skills and problem's with stealth.  The reason why nobody play's Kuno is not becuase it's hard to play (it isnt) it's because it's so far behind other classes they try it and think, well what's the point and re-roll to War/Zerk/Sorc/Witch/Wiz etc...

It's meant to be an assasin class in the same mould as the tamer, fast attack speed, mobile and high damage. It's just completely lacking the high damage component

Posted

Kuno is a fun class, but accepting that it's low tier compared to other classes and saying that's OK is WRONG.  Kuno still has bugged awakening skills and problem's with stealth.  The reason why nobody play's Kuno is not becuase it's hard to play (it isnt) it's because it's so far behind other classes they try it and think, well what's the point and re-roll to War/Zerk/Sorc/Witch/Wiz etc...

It's meant to be an assasin class in the same mould as the tamer, fast attack speed, mobile and high damage. It's just completely lacking the high damage component

Easy fix... go dunking with warrior or re roll wiz and witch >,> its the meta FOTM now

Posted

Omg That last part the most telling thing i was rofl cuz i think the exact same way im glad im not the only one .

They should swap our 200% to be our 100% tbh.

yeah how about that super long animation after you drop an underwhelming 100% on someone  only to get killed with 100% hp cuz your waiting for the ult animation to end 

Meee too ;-;

1 person likes this