• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - January 18th

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Mate, you can't just hide the patch notes like that after publishing them x.x

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor That's where you're wrong kiddo

1 person likes this

Posted

Wtf, give Maehwa the buff you gave to KR already

what do u mean with "you" u genius?

Posted

Max Fame for combat is 1 mil

Max Fame for Life is 500k

Max Special Fame is 250k

Fame levels need to balanced-Life and Special are way harder to achieve in terms of time then combat levels and need to boosted up to max of 1 mil as well.

While everyone appreciates all these combat events and daily boosts to combat everything, where are the boosts to life skill experience and more importantly contribution experience?

4 people like this

Posted

Do you know when most people do bundles they make the bundle cheaper you know? Not the exact same price.

Actually since you get 5 blessings with both, it's simply better to take 3*30 days and get 3*5 blessings. There's literally no reason to buy the 90 days.

Posted

A snowman resistant to heatstroke?

LOL

2 people like this

Posted

Logging into the game between UTC +0 and Maintenance start time will be counted as logging in for the day, and will not allow you to collect a daily benefit.

And you tell us this AFTER the maintenace? REALLY? I want my money I am entitled to. No one said beforehand that I ought not to log in before patch. You could have included it into the news idiots. Also, some guildmates got the money despite being logged in before patch, so it is messed up again.

Also,WTF is with the new dog? It looks like it is laminated, glossy as sh*t.

Posted

Artisans bundle, P2W intensifies *heavy breathing*

Posted (edited)

And you tell us this AFTER the maintenace? REALLY? I want my money I am entitled to. No one said beforehand that I ought not to log in before patch. You could have included it into the news idiots. Also, some guildmates got the money despite being logged in before patch, so it is messed up again.

Also,WTF is with the new dog? It looks like it is laminated, glossy as sh*t.

200_s.gif

Edited by WeaselPaw
1 person likes this

Posted

Max Fame for combat is 1 mil

Max Fame for Life is 500k

Max Special Fame is 250k

Fame levels need to balanced-Life and Special are way harder to achieve in terms of time then combat levels and need to boosted up to max of 1 mil as well.

While everyone appreciates all these combat events and daily boosts to combat everything, where are the boosts to life skill experience and more importantly contribution experience?

Wholeheartedly agree.

Posted

90 Day VP. OKAY.

Aaaaaaand they took it off, for whatever reasons :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Give Kunoichi awakening fixes

And rework Stealth

While you doing it, give some fixes for Ninjas "And rework Stealth" as a fellow member said.

PS. WHEN KNEW AWESOME COSTUMES?!
  Every class has some epic costumes in KR and in our version you seem being unable to release them! IT'S GOOD MONEY FOR YOU COMMON!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

what about the bugged snowflake costume for sorc? it has been reported weeks ago! people paid real money for that and can't even dye it the way they want. 

10.1. LICENSE GRANTED ON DAUM CASH AND PEARLS
Probably wanna read that. However I still don't understand. It feels like we are getting all the Korean updates 1 by 1.
Also Kakao or Daum or whoever runs this fiesta. Make the patch notes non commentable. It's depresssing reading all these comments -.-

Edited by Elenorias
1 person likes this

Posted

Posted

Increased shard drops? If you wanted me to p2w more storage slots, you have failed... they are already maxed :P

(... hint: should have tried with valks cry instead)

Posted

Yay my Kuno finally gets the old outfit.......

be shock when the finally add the awakening weapons lol

1 person likes this

Posted

[ System ]

• In the display options, a feature has been added to turn on/off snow pile effects in safe zones only. The default setting is set to on.

Ok, I'm looking for this, but I haven't found it yet >.< 

Posted

So does the fluffy puppy actually pick up anything, or not? All the other pets list it in their description.

Posted

disgusting

Posted

Wait. So if I do not have a level 15-55 character, that stupid reward will be cluttering up my screen forever? 

Posted

12th!

===========

^This makes no sense when rewards are well over 100K each day.

It actually makes perfect sense. think about it.

Posted (edited)

Nerf valks

nerf tamers

nerf zerkers

buff soceresses

node war 1 hour

fix guild message box

remove snow

add valks cry

remove pay to win limit

add t9

make me -----oa developer

add reroll class

buff warriors

nerf grass beatles 

reroll rewards

thanks

Edited by Francesca_Abele

Posted

Wait. So if I do not have a level 15-55 character, that stupid reward will be cluttering up my screen forever? 

It bugs me to no end when there are icons and stuff that I know go away but I can't make them go away, because of stuff like this. It's irritating >.<

Posted

And even if you do, it'll pop right back up on a daily basis.

Nonsensical reward. "Here's a reward for all you've achieved in the game, it'll help you go through a stage of the game that currently takes around 2 hours much much faster, ENJOY!".

Posted

It bugs me to no end when there are icons and stuff that I know go away but I can't make them go away, because of stuff like this. It's irritating >.<

I have been bothered to no end by all the icons already on the screen that I can not get rid off... and now they add more!?
Am I forced to make an alt character and log into him every day to activate the buff just to get rid of it from the screen? 

Posted

Do you know when most people do bundles they make the bundle cheaper you know? Not the exact same price.

Its not the same exact price. 10*450 is 14500 for 100 arts.  You save 500 pearls with the 100 bundle.

Common sense m8.  Use it.