• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - January 18th

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do you ----- over lifeskill fame? Every level counts just the same? WHY!? So some guys lifeskills thousands of hours and in the end gets (with everything at master) less than some other guy who for whatever reason levels the same lifeskill on every alt to only apprentice.

3 people like this

Posted

I just patched, tried to start the game, got some sort of error that seemed like it was trying to accuse me of hacking and now I restart and have to download 9GB? God dammit Duam I thought you were making it easier for people with shit connections.

Posted

With every Patch the game is changing more and more to p2w

Artisan´s Memory x100 40€  WTF , sure there know 24/7 farming make your brain to a smoothie.

Posted

@CM_Praballo could you please balance?
Also I haven't talked about life fame yet because I think that is the most broken one.

My Master 9 Cooking amounts to an incredible 30 Life fame. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Introducing the "Lame System":

Kakao Devs: "Screw all of you life-skillers, you don't mean shit to us. Even if you took the time to make it to Master 26, haha, which must have taken thousands of hours.

No more money for you than someone who leveled 12 chars to 56 in less than 500 hrs. Haha jokes on you."

Yea, well I am pretty salty. Even though i stopped hardcode-leveling all my professions about 3 months ago and therefore didn't reach Master on any of them.

Artisan in 4 professions (gathering, alchemy, cooking and processing), professional in 2 (training and fishing), skilled in 1 (trading).

And do not feel like ranting over the money sink that the life-skill of training is but seriously Devs of Kakao, get a grip.

Thinking about closing my wallet for good. Just saying.

P.S.: My "house" lame level is 1478. 753 combat, 602 special and a whooping 123 for life-skills. Meh, might as well take a break from your game.

2017-01-18_6481409.JPG

Edited by hoshi
Typo fix and inserted pic.
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

With every Patch the game is changing more and more to p2w

Artisan´s Memory x100 40€  WTF , sure there know 24/7 farming make your brain to a smoothie.

Pay to win is not getting items to make getting to late game easier, it's getting late game instantly. It doesn't offer that. Reform your definition. You still have to contend with RNG.

Edited by Swifty
1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Praballo why am i not reciveing the fame pay? 823(328/70/425) fame but didnt get the mail???
i restarted the client still didnt get it T^T

Posted

Can someone please explain what's going on here :/..
My whole game is weird! 

2017-01-18_188226057.JPG

2017-01-18_188233803.JPG

2017-01-18_188230871.JPG

2017-01-18_188286716.JPG

2017-01-18_188282215.JPG

2017-01-18_188336271.JPG

i Got the same Bug? in The Function-Tab too cO

Posted

@CM_Praballo why am i not reciveing the fame pay? 823(328/70/425) fame but didnt get the mail???

fame rewards starting from tomorrow I think.

Posted (edited)

I know kakao doesn't like life skills and all but I guess hunting in particular?

guild_hunting.png

After looking a bit its farming which got screwed over xD
hunting has the cooking icon now cooking the alchemy icon etx.

Edited by Shizuka_Akatsuki

Posted

Or it might be because of this point here: (?)

Logging into the game between UTC +0 and Maintenance start time will be counted as logging in for the day, and will not allow you to collect a daily benefit.

I logged in this morning for some AFK-fishing before maintenance and therefore I wont get any benefit for today 

Posted

The game no longer even starts up after today's patch. It click play and I see the lil preloader at bottom right corner, then it just shuts off (not errors or warnings). Rebooted twice and doing a full file check now for good measure. 

Posted

Thanks for the updates!

Posted

Any chance of this being explained in more detail btw? ^^ Would be nice to know what benefits one could get. All we know is about the silver atm. 

"Depending on your points in each of the fame categories, you will receive a variety of daily benefits at the daily reset. Make sure to check your in-game mail and the Achievement Window (Y)."

Posted

Any chance of this being explained in more detail btw? ^^ Would be nice to know what benefits one could get. All we know is about the silver atm. 

"Depending on your points in each of the fame categories, you will receive a variety of daily benefits at the daily reset. Make sure to check your in-game mail and the Achievement Window (Y)."

The money and the (scaling) exp buff is literally it.

They were supposed to expand on it in Korea but I guess it didn't benefit the cash shop enough to bother.

Posted

So they're giving away boatloads of money now? I know they have the market system price locked so inflation won't really destroy pricing but somehow that just can't be a good idea. Full disclosure: I'm not on the wealth leaderboards, not even close.

Posted (edited)

fame rewards starting from tomorrow I think.

Or it might be because of this point here: (?)

I logged in this morning for some AFK-fishing before maintenance and therefore I wont get any benefit for today 

then how are ppl getting them now?
like other ppl that log'd teh same time i did got it

Edited by Shimoyaki

Posted

Why are people freaking out for 1 million silver a day MAX??????

1 million is nothing in this game. Some people are making over 100 million per day lol.

Posted

Why are people freaking out for 1 million silver a day MAX??????

1 million is nothing in this game. Some people are making over 100 million per day lol.

Not freaking out about it; everyone likes free money. It just seems like in any game when a ton of money is injected into the economy things get kinda weird. It may only be 1 mil a day max but multiplied by how many people? Maybe nothing bad will come of it and the market system will keep things under control. In every other game I've played an event like this would send auction house pricing into orbit.

Posted

Are we sure the "Play your way" event is turned on?  Been fishing since servers are up and caught ONE relic shard.  It was a normal catch too, not added as an additional item like the relic increase events of past.  Methinks these patch notes are severely lost in translation.  

Posted

Are you serious??? Thats it?? That ugly snowflake outfit... Give us more outfits goddamnit like wtf. There shouldnt be a wednesday that passes that we dont have a new outfit.. like seriously this is getting annoying, I'm just gonna take a break from this game.

Posted

lolwat

bxd5CNR.jpg

Posted

[ System ]
  • In the display options, a feature has been added to turn on/off snow pile effects in safe zones only. The default setting is set to on.

LIES!

Posted

I think the event is Kinda good but the fame system is broken also there is some bug in the market place causing me not able to buy my pet. Can anyone help??