• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - January 18th

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Half of my guild received Fame money, but the other half including myself still havent got a single silver today. Bug again?

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Praballo

This has to be a bug when half the people get it and others do not. I logged in my account right at 9am when the servers came up as I pre patched at about 830 am and received no silver. My wifes account on the other hand  wasnt patched until after my account was looged in and she received it upon login.

Posted

Wtf, give Maehwa the buff you gave to KR already

Pearl Abyss is the one that make the patches. Yes this publisher can request some nerfs and buff to be added or left out orwhen to use them........

But still PA choice

Posted

Is that 90 days VP? Why does it say 30 days on the picture?  I'm currently not in game but I just want to make sure that shit is right.

Also, is that the VP they were selling during the black friday and christmas sale?

Posted

" [ System ] In the display options, a feature has been added to turn on/off snow pile effects in safe zones only. The default setting is set to on. "

this is not ingame, @CM_Praballo @CM_Aethon @CM_Tytyes @CM_Tytys @CM_Yukimura @CM_Serenity @PM_Jouska

I've searched everywhere in my display options. It's not there. Also, Remyra, CM Tytyes stepped down quite a while ago.

Posted

" [ System ] In the display options, a feature has been added to turn on/off snow pile effects in safe zones only. The default setting is set to on. "

this is not ingame, @CM_Praballo @CM_Aethon @CM_Tytyes @CM_Tytys @CM_Yukimura @CM_Serenity @PM_Jouska

Hey there, Remyra. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! I've passed it on to the rest of the team for further investigation. 

3 people like this

Posted

Node wars need to be 3 hours, we won't see an end to them with only 2 hours.

Posted

am i only one who gets worst gathering results after patch, i almost cant get any additional gathering items, not even talking about shards! thats with life Alchy stone and Kama buff?!!

Posted

am i only one who gets worst gathering results after patch, i almost cant get any additional gathering items, not even talking about shards! thats with life Alchy stone and Kama buff?!!

I went thru a whole 250 durability on a magic axe with 5 gathering 5 luck and a kamasilve and 0 sharps or hards......

@CM_Serenity

Hey there, Remyra. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! I've passed it on to the rest of the team for further investigation. 

Any chance you can look into why some got the fame reward at login when servers came up and others did not?

Posted

yea... @CM_Praballo yea still bugged did not get fame pay at reset... and others did 

Posted (edited)

@CM_Praballo where is my money god damn you?!

91564a5038120e664db9.png

Edited by Arshi

Posted

Where is my money god damn you?!

91564a5038120e664db9.png

5x points not pay

Posted

I didn't recieve any silver at first. Then I tried changing channels and it worked. Try it peeps.

Posted

Where is my money god damn you?!

91564a5038120e664db9.png

91564a5038120e664db9.thumb.png.42e472d17

2 people like this

Posted

I didn't recieve any silver at first. Then I tried changing channels and it worked. Try it peeps.

yea had to cc again and it showed up this time... 

Posted

Do you know when most people do bundles they make the bundle cheaper you know? Not the exact same price.

That is true.  Please give us a little special in the future on these.   :)

Posted

91564a5038120e664db9.thumb.png.42e472d17

Your fame points is: 657. Because you have characters at lvl 60 or higher you get 5 times the fame points as it says, THAT MEANS, you maybe should have 131 Fame points but now you have 657 instead, cuz 131 x 5 = 657 Fame Points. And 657 is between 601-900 and that is equal to 500k silver a day. And you get 650k cause you have 150k profit from maybe house fame or gather fame. So don't make one billion paint pictures before thinking, if you are lvl 60+ you should really figure this out yourself, cause its pretty simple lol...

Posted

Your fame points is: 657. Because you have characters at lvl 60 or higher you get 5 times the fame points as it says, THAT MEANS, you maybe should have 131 Fame points but now you have 657 instead, cuz 131 x 5 = 657 Fame Points. And 657 is between 601-900 and that is equal to 500k silver a day. And you get 650k cause you have 150k profit from maybe house fame or gather fame. So don't make one billion paint pictures before thinking, if you are lvl 60+ you should really figure this out yourself, cause its pretty simple lol...

That picture was an explanation for the previous one. And no, the 5x means that if your char is level 60 it will count as 300 points lol...

Posted

90 Day VP. OKAY.

Where is the 90 VP everyone is talking about?  I don't see squat!

except you don't have to spend a dollar to get one

hehe. YES you do!

Impossible to get one from the MP. s Must have pent a hundred hours trying. Watched over 150 get sold in one day.. I sat there for 9 hours one day and nothing! So has everyone I know. Nothing! Ever! I have sat at the MP 4 or 5 days a week, sometimes for hours, and always "item already sold" or something like that.

Posted

A whopping **6** nodes stalemated tonight. Thanks for the 2hr nodewars...

Posted

Where is the 90 VP everyone is talking about?  I don't see squat!

hehe. YES you do!

Impossible to get one from the MP. s Must have pent a hundred hours trying. Watched over 150 get sold in one day.. I sat there for 9 hours one day and nothing! So has everyone I know. Nothing! Ever! I have sat at the MP 4 or 5 days a week, sometimes for hours, and always "item already sold" or something like that.

sucks for you, i have had one active since it first got on MP. the key is go on when other people are at work and school. if you are trying at prime time then that sucks for you lol. I have 45 days or so left on mine and still have one more spare 30 day to open.

Posted

Phrases like this just give me associations like this:

14460862-Doodle-style-inbox-image-with-a

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Praballo where is my money god damn you?!

91564a5038120e664db9.png

BACK TO SHOOL god damn you!

Posted

In the display options, a feature has been added to turn on/off snow pile effects in safe zones only. The default setting is set to on.

where is display option ?