• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - January 18th

181 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I went thru a whole 250 durability on a magic axe with 5 gathering 5 luck and a kamasilve and 0 sharps or hards......

@CM_Serenity

Any chance you can look into why some got the fame reward at login when servers came up and others did not?

As per our patch notes "Logging into the game between UTC +0 and Maintenance start time will be counted as logging in for the day, and will not allow you to collect a daily benefit." Unfortunately, I was logged in and had to wait for reset for my first reward. :(

Also, I spent a lot of energy yesterday and got one hard shard. I am the sads. 

Edited by CM_Serenity

Posted

As per our patch notes "Logging into the game between UTC +0 and Maintenance start time will be counted as logging in for the day, and will not allow you to collect a daily benefit." Unfortunately, I was logged in and had to wait for reset for my first reward. :(

Also, I spent a lot of energy yesterday and got one hard shard. I am the sads. 

So can you please confirm that the gathering event isn't actually working? Because it isn't.

Posted

So can you please confirm that the gathering event isn't actually working? Because it isn't.

Hey there, Proto. Our Team is monitoring the event, and to my knowledge, everything is working as intended. If there are any updates, we will make sure to let you guys know. 

2 people like this

Posted

It assures me to know I'm not the only one that's not receiving anything from fishing. I spent 201 energy, plus energy tonics and not one Relic Shard. :(

Posted

are you serious??? why don't you just give everyone pen boss gear and get it over with? we do not need black stone events every single patch!!! i'm starting to get the jack of the whingers getting everything they want... seriously....

tell ya what, they get it every time, so now i want a latency patch that boosts me to american speeds. and i want it yesterday. doubt i'd even get a reply to all this.

1 person likes this

Posted

are you serious??? why don't you just give everyone pen boss gear and get it over with? we do not need black stone events every single patch!!! i'm starting to get the jack of the whingers getting everything they want... seriously....

tell ya what, they get it every time, so now i want a latency patch that boosts me to american speeds. and i want it yesterday. doubt i'd even get a reply to all this.

Who's the one really whining here?

1 person likes this

Posted

obviously not the whiners, they got what they wanted. that was the point of the post fool...

Posted

15hrs + fishing (veila and heidel) yielded me 2 relic, anyone else experiencing this low drop rate?

Posted

15hrs + fishing (veila and heidel) yielded me 2 relic, anyone else experiencing this low drop rate?

Nope, I got 8 in six hours last night and getting that rate pretty consistently.  But I also don't fish the same two exhausted spots a million other people are also fishing, though.   

Posted

Nope, I got 8 in six hours last night and getting that rate pretty consistently.  But I also don't fish the same two exhausted spots a million other people are also fishing, though.   

can you tell where you fish exactly?

Posted

pleb

Posted

It's not like I've played long, but can't wait to join the event. :)

Posted

[ System ]
  • In the display options, a feature has been added to turn on/off snow pile effects in safe zones only. The default setting is set to on.

There is no such option.

1 person likes this

Posted

obviously not the whiners, they got what they wanted. that was the point of the post fool...

Yoou... kinda... sound... like a psychopath....

What would you said if i told you that i afk fish and almost NEVER get relic shards ever. i'm gonna say that i've maybe only ever gotten 2 it's RNG aint it.

It's not like I've played long, but can't wait to join the event. :)

Posted

Thought i'd log in see what's new. Seems cool I could burn some hours on this tonight.

Posted

the lag since the patch is unbearable :/

Posted

Hey there, Proto. Our Team is monitoring the event, and to my knowledge, everything is working as intended. If there are any updates, we will make sure to let you guys know. 

working as intended? I dont get it... like the hard/shards.

If you spent like 250energy and only get one shard/hard... if that is intended....

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we get a fix for the latency and constant reloads/disconnects anytime soon? I'm tired of wasting money when I farm because my shit breaks when I die due to random reloads. 

Posted

Newbie player here. Leveling a Valk and a Wiz.  Not sure how to interpret the current patch info but some of it sounds good.  I welcome any and all advice/info regarding patch info or any useful game advice in general.  Loving the game, btw.  So much to do.  I can't figure out how to feed my pet.  Off topic, I realize.

Posted

Newbie player here. Leveling a Valk and a Wiz.  Not sure how to interpret the current patch info but some of it sounds good.  I welcome any and all advice/info regarding patch info or any useful game advice in general.  Loving the game, btw.  So much to do.  I can't figure out how to feed my pet.  Off topic, I realize.

Patches typically happen on there own when you start up the login thingy. if you're online and a patch is released you'll usually get a login message to re-log. 

Posted

@CM_Serenity Hey, do you know why they have the value pack in the front of this patch note?  What was changed there? 

Posted

It says you can turn the snow piling effects on/off in the display settings, but I see no such option.. 

Posted (edited)

Master1 gathering here. I got less hard/shard with that event than usual

i gather every day, using about 3 tool

Edited by Asunay

Posted

I feel your pain, I have gamer friends in Germany that get horrid latency, and not just in this mmo, in others as well.

Hang on bro (or sis you never can tell). I have it on good authority that they have purchased an additional 5000 Hamsters and several hundred potato's, so your latency issues should be fixed soon ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

The event is quite clearly bugged from what I've noticed from other people. As a proffesional gatherer I'm getting roughly 2 shards per 30 min of gathering using non-lucky/magic tools. The master gatherers in my guild are getting 1-2 shards per 3-4 hours of gathering with magic tools, this seems to be quite extreme for it to be just bad rng. I would recommend taking a look at what happens to the drop rate variable at different master ranks.