• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Your daily fame

Daily fame money   159 votes

1. 1. What is it?

• 0-100k
    • 100-300k
    • 300-500k
    • 500-700k
    • 700-900k
    • 1mil +

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Interested

Edited by Ama

Posted (edited)

Question did you even log in to see how nerfed is our version ? If not you can scratch everything that is more than 250k 

Edited by Floris

Posted

Question did you even log in to see how nerfed is our version ? If not you can scratch everything that is more than 250k 

We have the same version as Korea, there is no nerf in place.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm getting 587k a day and I'm pretty casual playing 30mins a day

Posted

mines 687k

Posted (edited)

938/235/611 so 650k + 175k + 87k

Dat 900k welfare :D

Oh, and as a side note, I found leveling alts to 56 to be a joke.  Just get them a +15 weapon, +7 offhand, and hand them your main's jewelry.  If you can get to around 120 AP you can easily grind to 50, then Manes/Rogues/Helms/Elrics (wherever isn't taken) and level to 56 pretty easily in an XP weekend.  I usually make the +15 while failstacking on my main's gear.

Edited by Kodiak
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

837k per day

968 - 52 - 411

650k + 100k + 87k

My char levels are:
59, 58, 58, 57, 56, 56, 56, 56, 55

Edited by xcandykitten

Posted

Actually 987000 but voted 1 million since I'm only a few Life Fame short of getting 1062000.

Posted (edited)

Nvm the info show different shit my bad I thought that is the total from all 3 icons

9e4093742828a55e05be9bf7dbdef564.png

Edited by Floris

Posted

i havent gotten my fame yet? bugged?

Posted (edited)

Combat fame is bs, it should be based pn RBF points and/or PVP activity not your character levels.. It only rewards people who play on multiple characters. Not that on this level it matters if I get 350k or 1M per day but still it's not the best system imo.

btw those who didn't receive their fame fund I guess you just have to wait for the server reset at 1 CET

Edited by CarolHawke

Posted

i havent gotten my fame yet? bugged?

seems some people got their's and others haven't

Posted

1mil + Feels good

Posted

U8j0sKA.jpg

Posted

U8j0sKA.jpg

Just curious, what are your character's levels?

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted

haven't gotten mine either...

Posted

seems some people got their's and others haven't

you mean other people got free money and I didn't?

where are my blessings????

Posted

Just curious, what are your character's levels?

58, 56, 56, 56, 56, 52, 51, 56, 50, 27, 6, 1

Posted

you mean other people got free money and I didn't?

where are my blessings????

Neither did i get mine and many others too

Posted

Patch notes, before they were taken down stated:
"Logging into the game between UTC +0 and Maintenance start time will be counted as logging in for the day, and will not allow you to collect a daily benefit."

Quack.

Posted

650k not bad I spose ^^

Posted (edited)

@Alterist Do you mind posting a little indepth information "guide" of some sorts about the fame system? Like what you have to do to increase each of the different categories? I didn't manage to find any on the forum at this point and I know you got some knowledge of it from korea :)

Edited by Zozi

Posted (edited)

U8j0sKA.jpg

Intolerable, u have 50 more points overall than me!

Haxxor confirmed.

I got 177 Lifeskill points doh. Take that.

@Zozi

• The system stacks up in case you aren't online. I wasn't since the 11th of August update and I got 41.515.000 silver in my mail (437k daily).
  • The fame will be listed up under the character window (P), directly above your health bar. There are three categories:
    1. Battle Fame: It is calculated from the levels of your characters. Characters above 56 are twice as prestige whereas characters above 60 are five times as prestige. Benefits increase every 300 combat fame points:
      • 15~300: 200.000 silver per day
      • 301~600: 350.000 ...
      • 601~900: 500.000 ...
      • 901~1200: 650.000 ...
      • 1201~1500: 800.000 ...
      • 1501 or more: 1.000.000 silver per day
    2. Life fame: It counts the life levels of all characters. Benefits increase every 150 life fame points:
      • 10~150: 100.000 silver per day
      • 151~300: 175.000 ...
      • 301~450: 250.000 ...
      • 451~600: 325.000 ...
      • 601~750: 400.000 ...
      • 751 or more: 500.000 silver per day
    3. Special fame: It counts the knowledge and contribution (points). Benefits increase every 400 special fame points:
      • 50~400: 50.000 silver per day
      • 401~800: 87.000 ...
      • 801~1200: 125.000 ...
      • 1201~1600: 160.000 ...
      • 1601~2000: 200.000 ...
      • 2001 or more: 250.000 silver per day

My fame points are 372 (battle), 1 (life) and 418 (special). Points will also only update after changing characters or relogging.

"Easiest" first: Life fame, which looks like this across all my characters: http://puu.sh/s8b5Q/f16cc2d6d9.png | Never got into it in KR, so it is quite low, but something like Apprentice Lv.10 gathering mixed together with the remaining levels apparently gives nothing. I guess high levels are a must for this.

Edit: From a player on the JP server, screenshots being almost 4 months apart: Life skills and fame. You need an extraordinary amount of life skill levels.

Special fame: Gets calculated based on your knowledge and Contribution Points. Divive the amount of knowledge you have with 10 and add the CP on top, in my case: "2094 / 10 + 208 = 417,4" which gets rounded up to 418.

Obvious problem is: How the ----- are we supposed to get 2001 fame points with this? CP soft cap will be increased to 400, which means we have to get 16010 knowledge entries to get the last benefit. Too bad that amount doesn't exist and it even gives the least amount of money from all three types...

Battle fame: Just as described, each level gives one point whereas characters at 56 are worth twice as much (and 60's 5x as much, but I don't have one). My characters levels are: 56, 50, 50, 50, 50, 43, 16. Only adds up to 371 instead of 372, but I guess this is close enough. Deleted characters don't count, so no easy cheese method possible.

Everywhere. Most plants underwater can be gathered from, it's currently disabled in EU/NA. I assume the last part is about fishing, if so, I don't fish and therefore don't know about it.

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted

Intolerable, u have 50 more points overall than me!

Haxxor confirmed.

I got 177 Lifeskill points doh. Take that.

s'what you get for being AFK til dark knight tho
Yeah I don't know how my life skills are so low to be honest.

Fishing rank must not be calculated in this equation.

1 person likes this