• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

TRI FAILURE yet again

81 posts in this topic

Posted

So after another 6 TRI fails this morning and almost 120mil spent I am now broke as ----- and stuck with 49/69 stacks on my two main chars.

Honestly after getting 103 stacks attempting TRI to see how bad my luck was for shits and giggles on a awakening weapon awhile back I thought "damn that must be the peak on my bad luck."

BUT NOPE so here I am venting.

So in total failed 7 times starting at 41 stacks to get a whopping and lewd 69 stacks and somewhere between 250-300mil I could've used to better my char is gone.....

Laughed so hard at the 61/65th fail I decided to reset to a 33 stack I got from duo fails attempted to go for TRI again(yea 33 -----ing stacks for a duo and nothing, that was 5 fails starting at 18)

SOOOOO I thought new stack better luck but no dice after failing another 4 times.

This is all for 1 TRI piece of muskans....

Just 1 piece, Just 1 piece, Just 1 piece.

I am getting tired of hitting a wall of RNG at TRI while others go for TET and PEN attempts. I mean seriously how do all you people fail at TET so much and get TRI back so easily when I cant even get my muskans to TRI once. Just 1 time just a nice rough 27.75% chance x 11 times. There is something seriously -----ed up going on here.

For the record I'm 185/259 ATM with all duo acc and all TRI weapons(main,awake,off) and Duo muskans/bhegs and TRI tree armor/Grunil helm. I bought all my weapons to not enhance as you can see my luck is abysmal. But the problem with buying tri Boss gear is that you cant unless you snipe it and well GL with the terrible bid system.

So now I am back where I started this morning only broke and irritated at how -----ed up this is. I'm not quitting so ----- off all you flamers who only coment to say gitgud or quit and all that douschebaggery, this also applies to the no lifes who say "well I make XXXX in a week, get on my level" you guys can also go ----- yourselves as well.

Just thought I'd share my unbelievable story of misfortune in hope of making someone else realize it can always be worse.

Posted

Come talk to me when you fail just going from Tri to Tet 26 times on the same item

2 people like this

Posted

Come talk to me when you fail just going from Tri to Tet 26 times on the same item

that means you achieved tri 26 times already....

I can't even get it one time.

yes your life sucks but at least you have some luck.

6 people like this

Posted

This happened to me with my blue awakening weapon, got 2 55+ stacks out of that from TRI fails. Had to run around with a DUO green awakening weapon for a couple of weeks until I could repair the blue and try again.

It's not all bad news tho, I used the highest stack to TET my Kzarka (2nd attempt hit at 63 fs) and I still have a 59 stack waiting for if I ever get a Dandelion.

Posted

This is what pisses me off about BDO. That's why I'm still in +15 armour, PRI weapons and trinkets and my 8 Alts. From now on I'm just farming silver and buying the shit.

RNG is so bad for me that when I press W I move backwards instead :D

Posted

11 tri attempts on Kzarka

Up to 61 fs now on tri Kutum attempts (gotta start over again can't waste a tet stack)

8 attempts 14 to 15 on the same Kutum

Welcome to BDO

Posted

:D I got a TRI with 18 failstacks...

I was hoping for failstacks but that da** talis helmet goes from duo to tri with 18 failstacks :v

Posted

To make yourself feel better, think of it as failstacking for TET or accessories. It's hard to get above 45-50 stacks otherwise. And if you get above 45-50 stacks with green/blue items, that's even better; that means cost per failstack is less compared to enchanting boss gear.

WIth that lucky 69 stack you might even get a one tap TET, who knows...

2 people like this

Posted

I really don't know what you guys are doing wrong, but I usually get TRIs around 28-40 fs it's a rare occasion for me to fail above that except for some jewelrys. 

Posted

So after another 6 TRI fails this morning and almost 120mil spent I am now broke as ----- and stuck with 49/69 stacks on my two main chars.

Honestly after getting 103 stacks attempting TRI to see how bad my luck was for shits and giggles on a awakening weapon awhile back I thought "damn that must be the peak on my bad luck."

So in total failed 7 times starting at 41 stacks to get a whopping and lewd 69 stacks and somewhere between 250-300mil I could've used to better my char is gone.....

Laughed so hard at the 61/65th fail I decided to reset to a 33 stack I got from duo fails attempted to go for TRI again(yea 33 -----ing stacks for a duo and nothing, that was 5 fails starting at 18)

SOOOOO I thought new stack better luck but no dice after failing another 4 times.

I am getting tired of hitting a wall of RNG at TRI while others go for TET and PEN attempts. I mean seriously how do all you people fail at TET so much and get TRI back so easily when I cant even get my muskans to TRI once. Just 1 time just a nice rough 27.75% chance x 11 times. There is something seriously -----ed up going on here.

For the record I'm 185/259 ATM with all duo acc and all TRI weapons(main,awake,off) and Duo muskans/bhegs and TRI tree armor/Grunil helm. I bought all my weapons to not enhance as you can see my luck is abysmal. But the problem with buying tri Boss gear is that you cant unless you snipe it and well GL with the terrible bid system.

So now I am back where I started this morning only broke and irritated at how -----ed up this is. I'm not quitting so ----- off all you flamers who only coment to say gitgud or quit and all that douschebaggery, this also applies to the no lifes who say "well I make XXXX in a week, get on my level" you guys can also go ----- yourselves as well.

Just thought I'd share my unbelievable story of misfortune in hope of making someone else realize it can always be worse.

Cry me a river.  I failed TRI the first time months ago 20 times.  Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.  Also you have full TRI weapons again cry me a fcking river lol.

Posted (edited)

:D I got a TRI with 18 failstacks...

I was hoping for failstacks but that da** talis helmet goes from duo to tri with 18 failstacks :v

yea its shit like this that is why I say RNG is -----ed up.

Every time you try to failstack with duo items somehow you get TRIs out of it. It's never when you want it or what you want.

Happened to me with grunil armor by accident at 21 stacks when I was building stacks to TRI my tree armor long ago and far away....

RNG really is a cruel mistress

Cry me a river.  I failed TRI the first time months ago 20 times.  Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.  Also you have full TRI weapons again cry me a fcking river lol.

Yea that I Grinded hours for and lost a shit ton of sleep over. Also no crying here just venting and sharing, sounds like you need to slit your wrists less and go seek out a hug.

Your passive aggressive is showing.

Edited by Zephyrsong
1 person likes this

Posted

Some people would wish to fail TRI so many times. Look how easy for you to get past 50 fs. You can use your muskan to get TET stacks, TET accessories stacks etc. I even have a hardtime to get past 20 failstacks. Even though I failed muskan +14 nine times in a row meaning i got 30 fs on 9 other alts, I used them for something else. Accessories should be happy for failing so much.

Posted

Hahah how cute 7 times i failed 30 times i had over 200+ failstacks on 5 chars i spend over a billion on my bheg gloves (for just tri) and this guy tells me he is broke .......

Posted

This is what pisses me off about BDO. That's why I'm still in +15 armour, PRI weapons and trinkets and my 8 Alts. From now on I'm just farming silver and buying the shit.

RNG is so bad for me that when I press W I move backwards instead :D

You sir are a big whimp. Grow a pair and enchat your armour and weapons. You have no escuse to run around in +15 when you can hit pri/duo on grunils with less than 20 fs.

Posted

15 failstack is the lucky number for TRI. I've gotten three pieces to TRI with that

Posted

Hahah how cute 7 times i failed 30 times i had over 200+ failstacks on 5 chars i spend over a billion on my bheg gloves (for just tri) and this guy tells me he is broke .......

How cute you say? To that I say you are adorable.

Welp at least I'm not as bitter as you, yet....

Posted

Some people would wish to fail TRI so many times. Look how easy for you to get past 50 fs. You can use your muskan to get TET stacks, TET accessories stacks etc. I even have a hardtime to get past 20 failstacks. Even though I failed muskan +14 nine times in a row meaning i got 30 fs on 9 other alts, I used them for something else. Accessories should be happy for failing so much.

Made 12 DUO witches when the last event was up started on 41FS failed 12 times in a row. Also failed DUO cresent rings 8 times in a row now. Think ill just enchant the 6 kzarkas I have to duo/tri because at least then I feel like I got something out of blow all my silver.....

Posted

Just do it on a different character at like 25 stacks next time and quit stressing it's just tri after all 

Posted

15 failstack is the lucky number for TRI. I've gotten three pieces to TRI with that

18fs for me.

Posted

bought a TET Dande yesterday

have a 73 stack that I'm not sure what to do with now

Posted (edited)

bought a TET Dande yesterday

have a 73 stack that I'm not sure what to do with now

Pen-Apple-Pineapple-Pen-song-image-4.jpg

Edited by Ricardo
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I really don't know what you guys are doing wrong, but I usually get TRIs around 28-40 fs it's a rare occasion for me to fail above that except for some jewelrys. 

These are the really frustrating comments when you are failing attempt after attempt. He told you what he did so what could he possibly be doing wrong?

It's all luck/rng and you have it atm and he doesn't. Let's hope if your luck changes you don't have to put up with someone insinuating you are doing something wrong.

Edited by Yiikes

Posted

Just a note: You don't have to worsen the situation by your own actions.  You should never had "reset" the stacks.  You only assisted in leading to your own failure regardless of how annoying the situation may have been.

Posted (edited)

if you can't deal with RNG don't play it, you're the idiot here.

I got my full boss TRI set for 446mil a piece.
jokes on you my friend.

wrekt

Edited by Sizer

Posted

These are the really frustrating comments when you are failing attempt after attempt. He told you what he did so what could he possibly be doing wrong?

It's all luck/rng and you have it atm and he doesn't. Let's hope if your luck changes you don't have to put up with someone insinuating you are doing something wrong.

Yea my luck changes from epic to semi epic sometimes but still I won't come crying to the forums that omg stupid game I lost all my gear, and how bad rng is, and stuff like that. Enchantment is this game is optional, you can even prepare for it, if you can't handle it then it's probably not the right game for you. And by "doing something wrong" I mean a lot of people just don't know how to enchant effectively, that's the case.