• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

TRI FAILURE yet again

81 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a note: You don't have to worsen the situation by your own actions.  You should never had "reset" the stacks.  You only assisted in leading to your own failure regardless of how annoying the situation may have been.

So yea lets just waste a tet stack.

yea your advice is rock solid.

if you can't deal with RNG don't play it, you're the idiot here.
I got my full boss TRI set for 446mil a piece.
jokes on you my friend.

Rude as ----- per usual sizer... Did I say anything about quitting or stopping? The Rng will continue after a short commercial fishing break.

on a more petty level, you'd think after 4000 posts you would grow a conscience and stop being a captain obviousdick. 

but no please do not hesitate while kicking me in the nuts at my moment of weakness.

'

Yea my luck changes from epic to semi epic sometimes but still I won't come crying to the forums that omg stupid game I lost all my gear, and how bad rng is, and stuff like that. Enchantment is this game is optional, you can even prepare for it, if you can't handle it then it's probably not the right game for you. And by "doing something wrong" I mean a lot of people just don't know how to enchant effectively, that's the case.

no you just come here to boast about your epeen and how rng strokes it....

which is a lot worse.

Your arrogance at the fact that you solely know everything about enchanting is also pretty disgusting. I could've sworn I told people like you and sizer that come into a thread solely to berate and prop yourselves up on others misfortunes to ----- off.

Posted

no you just come here to boast about your epeen and how rng strokes it....

which is a lot worse.

Your arrogance at the fact that you solely know everything about enchanting is also pretty disgusting. I could've sworn I told people like you and sizer that come into a thread solely to berate and prop yourselves up on others misfortunes to ----- off.

lol chill out. I only said that a lot of people don't play games consciously, which in this game plays a bigger role, then you'd think. And even if you do, most part of it is still rng, I can give you that. But the thing, because I commented on your topic is because it just gets really annoying that the forum is full of complaining about rng all the time. You won't get anywhere crying here, devs won't increase the chances, the only thing you might get is some sympathy from those who "have bad rng" aswell as you would say. If you can't handle the game mechanics as they are you should probably leave.

Posted

lol chill out. I only said that a lot of people don't play games consciously, which in this game plays a bigger role, then you'd think. And even if you do, most part of it is still rng, I can give you that. But the thing, because I commented on your topic is because it just gets really annoying that the forum is full of complaining about rng all the time. You won't get anywhere crying here, devs won't increase the chances, the only thing you might get is some sympathy from those who "have bad rng" aswell as you would say. If you can't handle the game mechanics as they are you should probably leave.

I'm chill as ----- reading a book while I afk fish.

I keep hearing that same phrase about leaving and yet I'm still here. looks to me like your the one who cant take a hint, I said your not wanted here. Go fondle rng some more.

you realize your complaining about other people complaining????

How original and yet hypocritical.

Posted

Maybe you're just not TRIng hard enough?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm chill as ----- reading a book while I afk fish.

I keep hearing that same phrase about leaving and yet I'm still here. looks to me like your the one who cant take a hint, I said your not wanted here. Go fondle rng some more.

you realize your complaining about other people complaining????

How original and yet hypocritical.

That's why you are swearing all over right? The thing about leaving was a suggestion for you, I didn't say you already had left or something. And I really don't care if you want me here or not, with posting on a public forum, I have all the rights to express my opinion about what you said, so just keep on being so philosophic while reading that book.

Edited by CarolHawke

Posted

Just do the inevitable and quit.

Seriously, who da fook wanna sit and waste their time on stacking failstacks.

Posted

Yea my luck changes from epic to semi epic sometimes but still I won't come crying to the forums that omg stupid game I lost all my gear, and how bad rng is, and stuff like that. Enchantment is this game is optional, you can even prepare for it, if you can't handle it then it's probably not the right game for you. And by "doing something wrong" I mean a lot of people just don't know how to enchant effectively, that's the case.

He already told you what stacks he used so what is he doing wrong? Please enlighten him so he can have your epic to semi epic enchanting success...

Posted

To make yourself feel better, think of it as failstacking for TET or accessories. It's hard to get above 45-50 stacks otherwise.

Hard? I regularly get to 45-50 failstacks while trying to DUO some gear. I already have 6 characters with 45+ failstacks and nothing to spend it on.

Posted

That's why you are swearing all over right? The thing about leaving was a suggestion for you, I didn't say you already had left or something. And I really don't care if you want me here or not, with posting on a public forum, I have all the rights to express my opinion about what you said, so just keep on being so philosophic while reading that book.

what? you kidding? You think swearing infers a certain mood or state of being? Especially on the internet? You do not see me comfortably reclining in my chair, smoking, while reading? I do not know about the rest of you but I am relaxing the shit out of this nice Tuesday afternoon and am having a decent time making a fool out of you in the meantime.

Yes you have the right to be here doesn't mean your welcome but by all means please make an ass of yourself by assuming more.

Posted

what? you kidding? You think swearing infers a certain mood or state of being? Especially on the internet? You do not see me comfortably reclining in my chair, smoking, while reading? I do not know about the rest of you but I am relaxing the shit out of this nice Tuesday afternoon and am having a decent time making a fool out of you in the meantime.

Yes you have the right to be here doesn't mean your welcome but by all means please make an ass of yourself by assuming more.

yea, yea, I get it, that's why you gotta tell me (and yourself) so many times how much you're enjoying yourself, lol. Tell me if you're so chill and relaxed why did you open this topic in the first place? Oh yea you were just triyng to share your story right, my bad. 

Posted

I find this familiar in my case.  I spent more time trying to DUO my bhegs before than getting it to TRI.  -----, i even got all my accessories to TRI because of my damn bhegs. 

Posted

Yeah OP I can feel your pain. Took me 4 tries to tet my MH weapon and 8 tries to tet my OH. 

Seriously sucks the amount of $ you can blow on failing. :(

Posted

yea, yea, I get it, that's why you gotta tell me (and yourself) so many times how much you're enjoying yourself, lol. Tell me if you're so chill and relaxed why did you open this topic in the first place? Oh yea you were just triyng to share your story right, my bad. 

well considering I wrote that about 6-7 hours ago yea I was kinda salty but wow I guess you just don't get it....

ignorance and hypocrisy suit you to a tee.

Posted

I find this familiar in my case.  I spent more time trying to DUO my bhegs before than getting it to TRI.  -----, i even got all my accessories to TRI because of my damn bhegs. 

Getting better accessories from enchanting boss gear is the only positive outcome when you're struggling.

Posted (edited)

double post goodness although only one is need to point out your silliness.

Edited by Zephyrsong

Posted

You talk as if this is un heard of 

this same thing happens to everyone, even the people that are full tet

Posted

Honestly after getting 103 stacks attempting TRI to see how bad my luck was

That's not how it works. Your chance at 103 stacks is the same at 44 stacks, so this really doesn't say anything about your luck. Just your resolve.

Posted

Getting better accessories from enchanting boss gear is the only positive outcome when you're struggling.

True.  Never expected all of them to go TRI when all I did was rage enchant them whenever I get 45+ fs from trying to get my bhegs to DUO.

Posted

That's not how it works. Your chance at 103 stacks is the same at 44 stacks, so this really doesn't say anything about your luck. Just your resolve.

I know that, I never implied anything to the contrary either. Been playing for a long time on and off(since march) I can safely say I know the ins and outs of enhancing.

Even if it still caps at 44(27.7%) failing that over 17ish times if I remember right is pretty damn lucky albeit bad luck. Not so sure about the resolve part as much as masochism for shits and giggles tho.

Posted

So after another 6 TRI fails this morning and almost 120mil spent I am now broke as ----- and stuck with 49/69 stacks on my two main chars.

Honestly after getting 103 stacks attempting TRI to see how bad my luck was for shits and giggles on a awakening weapon awhile back I thought "damn that must be the peak on my bad luck."

BUT NOPE so here I am venting.

So in total failed 7 times starting at 41 stacks to get a whopping and lewd 69 stacks and somewhere between 250-300mil I could've used to better my char is gone.....

Laughed so hard at the 61/65th fail I decided to reset to a 33 stack I got from duo fails attempted to go for TRI again(yea 33 -----ing stacks for a duo and nothing, that was 5 fails starting at 18)

SOOOOO I thought new stack better luck but no dice after failing another 4 times.

This is all for 1 TRI piece of muskans....

Just 1 piece, Just 1 piece, Just 1 piece.

I am getting tired of hitting a wall of RNG at TRI while others go for TET and PEN attempts. I mean seriously how do all you people fail at TET so much and get TRI back so easily when I cant even get my muskans to TRI once. Just 1 time just a nice rough 27.75% chance x 11 times. There is something seriously -----ed up going on here.

For the record I'm 185/259 ATM with all duo acc and all TRI weapons(main,awake,off) and Duo muskans/bhegs and TRI tree armor/Grunil helm. I bought all my weapons to not enhance as you can see my luck is abysmal. But the problem with buying tri Boss gear is that you cant unless you snipe it and well GL with the terrible bid system.

So now I am back where I started this morning only broke and irritated at how -----ed up this is. I'm not quitting so ----- off all you flamers who only coment to say gitgud or quit and all that douschebaggery, this also applies to the no lifes who say "well I make XXXX in a week, get on my level" you guys can also go ----- yourselves as well.

Just thought I'd share my unbelievable story of misfortune in hope of making someone else realize it can always be worse.

I feel your pain man. Took 18 attempts on my musks and in between those attempts 17 on my blue awakened weapon. Made 4 solid 63 - 67 stacks in the process. Then last week I hit three 1 tap tri's and a 34 stack hit on my Kzarka yesterday. I honestly think it all works out in the end but the struggle is real for sure. I'm so damn scared to even think about trying TET. I play as much as I can but a full time job and a family doesn't leave a ton of time. Wish the luck would come sooner rather than later since the funds only allow me to try a few attempts per week. All the while trying to stay within my guild requirements and not get booted, shit is stressful.. Keep with it.

The worst is playing TET roulette.  Was all tri once before and tried TET on all gear, lost it all and just got it all back up after 6 weeks.

Posted (edited)

I feel your pain man. Took 18 attempts on my musks and in between those attempts 17 on my blue awakened weapon. Made 4 solid 63 - 67 stacks in the process. Then last week I hit three 1 tap tri's and a 34 stack hit on my Kzarka yesterday. I honestly think it all works out in the end but the struggle is real for sure. I'm so damn scared to even think about trying TET. I play as much as I can but a full time job and a family doesn't leave a ton of time. Wish the luck would come sooner rather than later since the funds only allow me to try a few attempts per week. All the while trying to stay within my guild requirements and not get booted, shit is stressful.. Keep with it.

The worst is playing TET roulette.  Was all tri once before and tried TET on all gear, lost it all and just got it all back up after 6 weeks.

This guys balls of steel.

I approve. I wish you luck in your next Tet.

Edited by Zephyrsong
1 person likes this

Posted

I am getting tired of hitting a wall of RNG at TRI while others go for TET and PEN attempts. I mean seriously how do all you people fail at TET so much and get TRI back so easily when I cant even get my muskans to TRI once. Just 1 time just a nice rough 27.75% chance x 11 times. There is something seriously -----ed up going on here.

We wait until we have 1b + for TET attempts normally. 

Posted (edited)

Hard? I regularly get to 45-50 failstacks while trying to DUO some gear. I already have 6 characters with 45+ failstacks and nothing to spend it on.

It depends on how you plan your enchanting sessions... whether you are enchanting for DUO, TRI, or whatever, accessories (or other upgrades) is a good way to sink your fail stacks (sadly RNG is still involved). For me, I wouldn't go over 35-40 fail stacks going for DUO, those are decent ranges for other enchants. And if I failed going for DUO on the same item across 6 characters, it's best to put on a tin foil hat and say that item or your account is cursed for the day or week or month... or year... 

Just remember that failstacks does not equal certainty for success. Ultimately, how much you enchant and how much you failstack is dependent on how much you value the upgrade, although there are general guidelines out there for failstacking.

Either way failstacking is a money sink and enchanting is like playing the slot machine; once you hit the jackpot, dopamine rushes like no tomorrow.

If you enjoy that feeling, that peak of excitement, this game is for you.

Edited by IKShuko

Posted

Bro...I got a combined total of over 350 fail stacks trying to tri my blue weapon

i was super salty about it for awhile but now I have a bunch of stacks for tet gear or tri accessories so not all bad

Posted

We wait until we have 1b + for TET attempts normally. 

are you trying to say theres a better way than booming all your gear with no backups of silver then making salty threads complaining about how the rng system is working as intended?