• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

TRI FAILURE yet again

81 posts in this topic

Posted

are you trying to say theres a better way than booming all your gear with no backups of silver then making salty threads complaining about how the rng system is working as intended? 

are you trying to use sarcasm to assume something?

sounds like that old saying, how does it go?

Oh. Yeah. I Remember.

Assuming makes an ass out of you.

Posted

Pathetic.git gud.

Posted

Pathetic.git gud.

welp I guess the world needs it simpletons to prop everyone else up....

enjoy your meme life

Posted (edited)

are you trying to use sarcasm to assume something?

sounds like that old saying, how does it go?

Oh. Yeah. I Remember.

Assuming makes an ass out of you.

youre the one crying in the forum about getting cheap tet stacks 

Edited by Claydough

Posted

that means you achieved tri 26 times already....

I can't even get it one time.

yes your life sucks but at least you have some luck.

wai that mean you got pass +12? Im still on my +12 giath helm with 500 mem frags used. 

Posted

I think i should start a thread of how i spent 6bil on a tri ogre which i dont have... Or maybe i should save my time and go back grinding to get more money to blow up. 

Posted

force to tri

Posted

failed tri 35 ish to 60+, 33 to like 58, 30's to 50 3 more times on my bhegs.

total cost was like 1.6 bil, and this was back when hards were 4 mil a pop, no option for artisans memory and black stones? gl finding that shit. 

Free tet stacks. 

Posted

wai that mean you got pass +12? Im still on my +12 giath helm with 500 mem frags used. 

I am on 300 Frags on my +13 Kzarka

Posted

I am on 300 Frags on my +13 Kzarka

lol did you force ur i force my at +11 to 12 bbecause the piece of shit will not go up after 200 frags and i ran out of character to failstack.

Posted

So after another 6 TRI fails this morning and almost 120mil spent I am now broke as ----- and stuck with 49/69 stacks on my two main chars.

Honestly after getting 103 stacks attempting TRI to see how bad my luck was for shits and giggles on a awakening weapon awhile back I thought "damn that must be the peak on my bad luck."

BUT NOPE so here I am venting.

So in total failed 7 times starting at 41 stacks to get a whopping and lewd 69 stacks and somewhere between 250-300mil I could've used to better my char is gone.....

Laughed so hard at the 61/65th fail I decided to reset to a 33 stack I got from duo fails attempted to go for TRI again(yea 33 -----ing stacks for a duo and nothing, that was 5 fails starting at 18)

SOOOOO I thought new stack better luck but no dice after failing another 4 times.

This is all for 1 TRI piece of muskans....

Just 1 piece, Just 1 piece, Just 1 piece.

I am getting tired of hitting a wall of RNG at TRI while others go for TET and PEN attempts. I mean seriously how do all you people fail at TET so much and get TRI back so easily when I cant even get my muskans to TRI once. Just 1 time just a nice rough 27.75% chance x 11 times. There is something seriously -----ed up going on here.

For the record I'm 185/259 ATM with all duo acc and all TRI weapons(main,awake,off) and Duo muskans/bhegs and TRI tree armor/Grunil helm. I bought all my weapons to not enhance as you can see my luck is abysmal. But the problem with buying tri Boss gear is that you cant unless you snipe it and well GL with the terrible bid system.

So now I am back where I started this morning only broke and irritated at how -----ed up this is. I'm not quitting so ----- off all you flamers who only coment to say gitgud or quit and all that douschebaggery, this also applies to the no lifes who say "well I make XXXX in a week, get on my level" you guys can also go ----- yourselves as well.

Just thought I'd share my unbelievable story of misfortune in hope of making someone else realize it can always be worse.

that all?
tet on amulet stacks: 89, 72, 125, 100.
tet on dande 1st try :P
tet on nouver: 60, to get nouver to PRI 500mill silver + my own stack 46 sharps, 300 mem frags. had 40 failstacks across ALL chars
+13 giath: 83 stacks ALL built on the helm.

we all have issues, best advice & i mean this nicely is to try to get over it... because theres more coming.

1 person likes this

Posted

I know many people that get tri at under 20 stacks manytimes under 10 yet for unlucky folk its like 35 stacks

Posted

Unlucky? What?

i wish I could be so fortunate, you have probably one of the cheapest tet stacks 

god I would love for a 69 stack built off tri fails

Posted

I got my zaza at 69 fs.

Stop this shit for me. Working to buy TET Dande now. 

Posted

So after another 6 TRI fails this morning and almost 120mil spent I am now broke as ----- and stuck with 49/69 stacks on my two main chars.

Honestly after getting 103 stacks attempting TRI to see how bad my luck was for shits and giggles on a awakening weapon awhile back I thought "damn that must be the peak on my bad luck."

BUT NOPE so here I am venting.

So in total failed 7 times starting at 41 stacks to get a whopping and lewd 69 stacks and somewhere between 250-300mil I could've used to better my char is gone.....

Laughed so hard at the 61/65th fail I decided to reset to a 33 stack I got from duo fails attempted to go for TRI again(yea 33 -----ing stacks for a duo and nothing, that was 5 fails starting at 18)

SOOOOO I thought new stack better luck but no dice after failing another 4 times.

This is all for 1 TRI piece of muskans....

Just 1 piece, Just 1 piece, Just 1 piece.

I am getting tired of hitting a wall of RNG at TRI while others go for TET and PEN attempts. I mean seriously how do all you people fail at TET so much and get TRI back so easily when I cant even get my muskans to TRI once. Just 1 time just a nice rough 27.75% chance x 11 times. There is something seriously -----ed up going on here.

For the record I'm 185/259 ATM with all duo acc and all TRI weapons(main,awake,off) and Duo muskans/bhegs and TRI tree armor/Grunil helm. I bought all my weapons to not enhance as you can see my luck is abysmal. But the problem with buying tri Boss gear is that you cant unless you snipe it and well GL with the terrible bid system.

So now I am back where I started this morning only broke and irritated at how -----ed up this is. I'm not quitting so ----- off all you flamers who only coment to say gitgud or quit and all that douschebaggery, this also applies to the no lifes who say "well I make XXXX in a week, get on my level" you guys can also go ----- yourselves as well.

Just thought I'd share my unbelievable story of misfortune in hope of making someone else realize it can always be worse.

I can understand your frustration, we all have to go through the same road. However you shouldnt surpass 44 fs going for TRI, it is a huge money loss as you risk losing a valuable TET stack. I will post some motivational videos of my recent endeavors as inspiration and insight for future attempts.

Posted

Hahah how cute 7 times i failed 30 times i had over 200+ failstacks on 5 chars i spend over a billion on my bheg gloves (for just tri) and this guy tells me he is broke .......

Do you know how it feels to read your comment when i one clicked my bheg to DUO and TRI

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/142/feelsgood.jpg

Posted (edited)

lol did you force ur i force my at +11 to 12 bbecause the piece of shit will not go up after 200 frags and i ran out of character to failstack.

Nope I didn't force it, because I tried with 4 characters starting at 30FS
So 4x starting at 30fs gave me 40 extra FS

I know the system is retarded but come on what's the point on getting 4 Characters at 30fs and still none of them can enhance a +13 Kzarka.
But then I had Bheg going DUO with 2 attempt and Dandy going DUO at the first attempt (both starting at 30fs)
This system just doesn't make any sense.

Edited by KICKASS

Posted

I know the system is retarded but come on what's the point on getting 4 Characters at 30fs and still none of them can enhance a +13 Kzarka.
But then I had Bheg going DUO with 2 attempt and Dandy going DUO at the first attempt (both starting at 30fs)
This system just doesn't make any sense.

But it does.

Your 4 characters at 30fs all have a 15% chance to succeed.

Your bheg's gloves had a 33.75% chance to succeed when you enhanced it.

Your Dandelion had a 30% chance to succeed when you enhanced it.

I don't understand why succeeding with higher chances but failing with lower chances doesn't make sense.

The system is also random to a degree, not nonsensical.

Posted (edited)

But it does.

Your 4 characters at 30fs all have a 15% chance to succeed.

Your bheg's gloves had a 33.75% chance to succeed when you enhanced it.

Your Dandelion had a 30% chance to succeed when you enhanced it.

I don't understand why succeeding with higher chances but failing with lower chances doesn't make sense.

The system is also random to a degree, not nonsensical.

Wait, you are saying that a +13 item has lower chances to succeed than a PRI both at 30fs? (and I just want to point out my +13 Kzarka failed 4 times at 40fs)
And you think it make sense?
Shouldn't it be easier to enhance a lower level item than an higher level item?

To me it make sense that a +13 item has 30% chances of success and a PRI 15%, not the other way round.
Unless I am missing something.

Edited by KICKASS

Posted

Wait, you are saying that a +13 item has lower chances to succeed than a PRI both at 30fs? (and I just want to point out my +13 Kzarka failed 4 times at 40fs)And you think it make sense?
Shouldn't it be easier to enhance a lower level item than an higher level item?

To me it make sense that a +13 item has 30% chances of success and a PRI 15%, not the other way round.
Unless I am missing something.

No, you're not missing something, and yes that's what I'm saying.

You can see the chances here http://origin.webcdn.theblackdesertonline.net/forum/service_live/monthly_03_2016/bdo_fail_stacks.png.d2280d49a9556270326fcd3566355f27.png

Getting to +15 is way harder than getting to DUO.

Posted

So yea lets just waste a tet stack.

If you succeed at enchanting it's not wasted: it went to a use. Now you're stuck with a more FS and no money to use them. You wasted money and time (which means more money) in order to preserve a failstack that you can't use because a) you lack the money and b) you don't even meet the requirements to use it because you refuse to use it.

If I were you I would re-check my logic against facts instead of checking it against wishes (it's an advice, not really a critic). You need to be very pragmatic and solid in this game, relaying on hope will only return you a lot of frustration.

And remember: failstacks are only a SMALL (in percentage) help to enchanting. The big factor is still randomness. Don't fall into the trap I see many falling, when they ask "at which FS is it SAFE to enchant?". Safe my pants. FS are only a small aid, not a decisive one. Try to change random factors, like the time of day (real day) when you try this stuff. You normally play in the eve, try in the morning (wake up 30 minutes earlier before leaving for work, or try sunday morning, whatever), or any other random stuff you can come up with.

He already told you what stacks he used so what is he doing wrong? Please enlighten him so he can have your epic to semi epic enchanting success...

Carol Hawke didn't even specify what TRI she achieved that easily. I have read in this thread a comment about a talis helmet or other comments with no specifications. There is a very significant difference in chances to enchant stuff based on their value, yet most people don't seem to take this into account.

Posted

No, you're not missing something, and yes that's what I'm saying.

You can see the chances here http://origin.webcdn.theblackdesertonline.net/forum/service_live/monthly_03_2016/bdo_fail_stacks.png.d2280d49a9556270326fcd3566355f27.png

Getting to +15 is way harder than getting to DUO.

Holy shit!
Still doesn't make sense in the real world.
It's like having only 15% winning $100 but 35% chances of winning $ 1 Million.
See what I am talking about, it's not really intuitive.
It make sense in their system, but their system doesn't make sense.

Anyway thanks for sharing.
So basically forcing to +15 is the way to go,
With all the Fragment I used, I would have been DUO by now.

Posted

Price of black stone vs. concentrated black stones, got it?

Posted

I know the pain of enchanting, i thought my bheg were bugged as i got a 42,44 and 52 fs from failing duo how many times, i even sent a ticket to bdo about it. Rng is rng at the end of the day

Posted (edited)

Price of black stone vs. concentrated black stones, got it?

Really?
I spent a total of 3 Concentrated Blackstone and 10 Fragments to make a DUO Bheg and a DUO Dandy for a Total 15 Million Silver for x2 DUO (7.5 Million each)
My +13  Kzarka so far took 40 Blackstones and 200 Fragments for a Total 160 Million Silver for a single level +13 and not done yet
Do you think it make sense?

This system penalize new players and casual players who will have problems catching up with veterans as their gear get stuck at +13 +14
It would make sense if the cost of the items was progressive, the higher the item is, the more money you spend.

Edited by KICKASS