• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Contribution soft cap

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi guys anyone knows if they already changed the cap to 400 as its supposed to be in Korea or is it still 300 as it used to be before. If its still 300 does anyone know with what update did it raise on Korea?

Thx for the info

Edited by Paric

Posted

Many people have already 300+ cp points.

How they recalculate cp exp for new cap?

Posted (edited)

For example:

From 300-314 CP you need 16033 contribution exp to make each CP.

After this change you need less points to make this CP.

So the question is how they recalculate CP points if cap changed.

Edited by Gumeleon

Posted

RNG :P

Jokes aside, nobody but PA knows it. And AP/Acc/DP/DR/Eva/Node investment... -.-

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know if this info is correct but here you can see the contribution exp needed to earn 1 point.

http://incendar.com/cpcontributionchart.php

I hope this is wrong as it's dated 12-1-2016. Otherwise getting CP after 255 is a pain.

Posted

I hope this is wrong as it's dated 12-1-2016. Otherwise getting CP after 255 is a pain.

True, I didn't se that. Then it must be wrong.

Posted

CP soft cap should more than increased considering all the cp you can need.

But guess it work as intended since they sell : horse slot - worker slot - storage slot 9_9

Posted

For example:

From 300-314 CP you need 16033 contribution exp to make each CP.

After this change you need less points to make this CP.

I dont know what u want to know. The amount of contribution exp u got wont change. if u are at 315 cp for instance and the softcap changes from 300 to 400, u ll probably get to 350 cp.

Posted

I don't know if this info is correct but here you can see the contribution exp needed to earn 1 point.

http://incendar.com/cpcontributionchart.php

I'm at 319 CP at the moment, and there is a very obvious increase in CXP needed from 314 to 315 - so that chart looks correct to me. I can't imagine the soft cap being changed that drastically, as, indeed, many people who already have a lot of CP would suddenly shoot up and have even more.

1 person likes this

Posted

Otherwise getting CP after 255 is a pain.

Got no source, but I think that 255 is no longer the soft-cap. Turning in ~2,000 cooking by products is still getting me about 3/4 CP past 255

Posted (edited)

Got no source, but I think that 255 is no longer the soft-cap. Turning in ~2,000 cooking by products is still getting me about 3/4 CP past 255

There's no such thing as "one soft-cap", there are definitely gaps (or soft-cap if you please) with a bigger than usual increase in xp needed, but that's it. And as far as I know, the table linked above is still accurate: up to 255 is rather fast to achieve, then it slows down until you eventually reach 300, after that each point sounds like a victory and at 315+ you can turn in 1k byproducts and it won't even give you 1/3 of a point (can't relate for the gap at 350 though).

Edited by Suh

Posted

At 325 I need ~2500 dishes to get 1 CP. IIRC it was half that up to 315 (~1250 dishes). I am not sure at which point it doubles up again. I think 345 but I could be wrong.