• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hard and Sharp Event? Is it working?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone tested the event yet?

To me so far, it seems to be a placebo event that does not work.

Posted

NOPE

I already spent 0 energy and I got 0 hards and 0 sharp :'(

PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!!

Posted

RNG is RNG Some days I'll get like 3+ shards an hour and others 0. It's all just RNG.

Posted

i think they forgot to turn it on, just like how they forgot to turn on 100% xp again and again

Posted

Increased drop chance doesn't mean you are going to start getting them guaranteed. RNG still gonna RNG.

Posted

I spent 160 energy with a magic pickaxe and ended up with 3 sharps. I'd say it's working, BUT RNG is RNG.

Posted

I spent 160 energy with a magic pickaxe and ended up with 3 sharps. I'd say it's working, BUT RNG is RNG.

3 shards on a magic pickaxe is about average. 

i think they forgot to turn it on, just like how they forgot to turn on 100% xp again and again

You shouldn't complain considering the 100% event should be over.

Posted

3 shards on a magic pickaxe is about average. 

You shouldn't complain considering the 100% event should be over.

how can you average RNG? o.O

Posted

It seems to be working for my guildies, they're getting 7 shards per 100 energy

i however spent 600 energy without a single shard so...RNG I guess :/

Posted (edited)

how can you average RNG? o.O

By writing down my last 20000 durability gathering. Each tool gave me at least 3 per tool I also calculated the other items on what I gathered along with it,ores,fruit,wood,sap the spirit leafs fruits etc. Whenever I did not get any on a tool the next few tools down the line would average me back out to 3 when I would get about 6-7 in 300(magic and lucky) dura. You can say RNG is RNG but this is what I'm averaging with all my buffs always on in my last 65 tools or so. :) 

Edited by jarvs
1 person likes this

Posted

I got a feeling that it depends on what you are gathering. If you are digging, sharps and hards drop rate has been ninja nerfed. Even with the event

boost, it might still be very minor if they did not adjust it back. But everything other gathering method might still be decent.

Posted

By writing down my last 20000 durability gathering. Each tool gave me at least 3 per tool I also calculated the other items on what I gathered along with it,ores,fruit,wood,sap the spirit leafs fruits etc. Whenever I did not get any on a tool the next few tools down the line would average me back out to 3 when I would get about 6-7 in 300(magic and lucky) dura. You can say RNG is RNG but this is what I'm averaging with all my buffs always on in my last 65 tools or so. :) 

look! Somone passed middle grade math class

1 person likes this

Posted

About 100 energy and got 3 hard 3 sharp with non lucky tool, sturdy yellow life stone, and food. Chopping pine tree

Posted

look! Somone passed middle grade math class

I can't wait to go to big kid school.

Posted

I can't wait to go to big kid school.

that where you might learn the basic math involed in averaging the % of enhancing

Posted

that where you might learn the basic math involed in averaging the % of enhancing

----- that, I've lost 4.5 bil in the last 6 weeks. trying to enhance for nothing. Time to preorder.

Posted

Latest stat: 3 hard per 187 energy, 3 sessions. Average 2-3 shards... nothing improved for me :/ Lucky tool used.

Posted

It could be working. I usually chop trees for Logs for exactly one hour because that's all my Energy will last. In that hour I usually get one Sharp, sometimes two (rarely). I got three for the first time ever today. Could be blessings from RNGeezus. Could be the event.

Posted

ea74f935b68b8c882d53e4b8cd93973c.png

Can't complain so far. ¯\_ツ_/¯

1 person likes this

Posted

Three hards in 250 energy, par for the course so far.

Posted

In 2 magic pickaxes, 1 magic butchers knife, and 2 lucky shiny butchers knife I got 3 sharps and 12 hards. Event seems to be working well enough for me.

Posted (edited)

EDIT: not capped :-)

Edited by Nort
retracted

Posted

it just doesnt make sence that i can get on average 3 an hour, and then nothing for 3 hours straight

yes it does.

Posted

About 100 energy and got 3 hard 3 sharp with non lucky tool, sturdy yellow life stone, and food. Chopping pine tree

but thats cuz they didnt tell u about hidden volunteer mod boost added to your account

3 people like this

Posted

i got 12 hard and 9 sharp out of 400 energy (277+regeneration @ artisan 9) - magic tools used

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0