• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

As usual nothing for life skillers

70 posts in this topic

Posted

[Combat Fame Reward] Faster and Stronger

Where are the buffs for life skillers?

Grind, grind, unga bunga, me kill monstaaaaaa, seems that is the only thing they want us to do in this game...

6 people like this

Posted

You get increased drop rates of Sharp black crystals and Hard black crystals that you can use to become better or to sell and buy what ever your pretty little heart desires.

2 people like this

Posted

Grind, grind, unga bunga, me kill monstaaaaaa, seems that is the only thing they want us to do in this game...

Wtf you even need to lvl up life skills more when most of us hit cap (number of items you can get with life skill) for processing/alchemy/cooking/gathering already? I can lvl up my masters life skills to guru, but for what? Anyone got some info if there are better cap then for example 2,5 proc rate with processing on guru or high master lvl?

Posted

nothing for Tamers :(

Posted

Lifeskilling - where pvp happens every 5seconds

Posted (edited)

Yeah, only things needed are for brain dead players that can only mindlessly kill monsters, i get it... Normal that you get triggered easily...

And new players that have not hit cap don't have any rights to get buffs to life skills instead of combat skills just cause you are done? What a prick...

What does that has to do with the new buffs? Go take some philosophy classes, you are lacking logic...

Wtf you even talking about i was playing 15+ hours per day back in march to hit artisan in gathering and processing and make tier 3 items (sturdy and pure crystals) asap... They have it a lot easier now... Also you can hit that caps in 1 month easy, dont make excuses when all you want is buff for yourself...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

I get 122 score with my character master 17 cooking. Something's so wrong with that weak score.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Aw nothing new for Sims players :\ sadqqples

"I want more free stuff for not playing the game and just being afk" kek.

I rarely afk, I only fish for quests and dont trade. Ive leveled all my horses without afk looping.  I have...slowly..got to level 55 on life skills and quests. I only kill for quests. Not every one "doesnt play the game". In fact I have probably worked a lot harder than a lot of people since I dont afk or grind...M

Edited by Hippiechick64
4 people like this

Posted

I rarely afk, I only fish for quests and dont trade. Ive leveled all my horses without afk looping.  I have...slowly..got to level 55 on life skills and quests. I only kill for quests. Not every one "doesnt play the game". In fact I have probably worked a lot harder than a lot of people since I dont afk or grind...M

You missunderstand the Life Skilling term , but its fine and I don't deny at all that you've worked hard for what you've achieved in the game so far and i'm proud ofyou , just like everyone else , all I was saying its the fact that its not hard at all to do what OP claims.

Posted

arent you guys getting an entire continent for life skilling in a week?

1 person likes this

Posted

This is how I play as well.

Posted

yes exactly, that is the only thing.

Posted

See you very informed...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

See you very informed...

magoria is like an hour away from the mainland,, i think it counts as its own continent lol

Edited by Cat Box

Posted

This is a pvp and combat centred game 

is that so hard to understand? 

Be happy they developed life skills as much as they did 

Posted

You can call BDO whatever you want but its definitely not a PVP centred game. Its hard to think of many other games which have such an ridiculous pvp system.

Its a Sandbox game and as such Pvp, Pve, Lifeskills and even afk fishing are all kind of equal.

And just fyi, Lifeskills are more developed than Pvp Balance so....I guess be happy they developed Pvp as much as they did?

5 people like this

Posted

You can call BDO whatever you want but its definitely not a PVP centred game. Its hard to think of many other games which have such an ridiculous pvp system.

Its a Sandbox game and as such Pvp, Pve, Lifeskills and even afk fishing are all kind of equal.

And just fyi, Lifeskills are more developed than Pvp Balance so....I guess be happy they developed Pvp as much as they did?

but there is no life skills endgame 

most life skills stop scaling at pretty early stages of pro-artisan and theres no life skills end game after that, only competing for medals 

you have to be blind to not to realise that pvp is the end game focus, thats not to say everyone must gear up and do node wars or quit playing 

and incase youre wondering, yes im in a pve life skills guild and have no intension of every doing node wars

Posted (edited)

This is a pvp and combat centred game 

is that so hard to understand? 

Be happy they developed life skills as much as they did 

If this game would be sold as a PvP game, and there were no life skills and workers, probably you and 2 of your friends would be the only here at this time.

This game has no PvP is just gear based griefing. Same thing about node wars, geared guilds pulverize non geared...

1v1? 5 seconds combat... Pfff...

I just see pvprs grinding 90% of their game time... PvP game LULZZZZZ

Edited by crosspath
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

but there is no life skills endgame 

most life skills stop scaling at pretty early stages of pro-artisan and theres no life skills end game after that, only competing for medals 

you have to be blind to not to realise that pvp is the end game focus, thats not to say everyone must gear up and do node wars or quit playing 

and incase youre wondering, yes im in a pve life skills guild and have no intension of every doing node wars

You have to be blind to not realise that the end game focus is and always will be to chase the carrot on the stick aka gearing up.

BDO isnt and never will be a PvP game, it will never have balanced pvp, it will never have big pvp tournaments, it will never be an esport title, it will never have any succesful twitch streamers streaming its pvp and it will never be remembered for its pvp.

Bdo is and always will be a game rewarding those who put in a lot of time aka a Grinding Title. But definitely never ever pvp, not even the endgamefocus is pvp. Its all about gearing up and like any other Grinding Title it comes with a lot of RNG to make the process as long as possible.

Edit: And before someone misunderstands me, I am not saying that Lifeskills are more important than pvp or even endgame. What im trying to say is that every aspect of the game has the same "worth" because whatever you do it all counts towards gearing up. So in my opinion the request for a Life Skill exp Event is justified.

Edited by valasceria
3 people like this

Posted

We get a massive Ocean full of......*nothing*....

Well ok its full of Water....

Posted

Because life skilling is not a brain dead activity. o.O

Posted

Because life skilling is not a brain dead activity. o.O

Jumping into a group of pinatas (Monsters) and killing them all over and over again ifor hours isnt exactly an activity that needs any talent or intelligence as well.

Also there are some Players that are afk fishing/ afk processing a lot and crafted a few Beer thinking they know all about life skills. Which just isnt the case.

Posted

Jumping into a group of pinatas (Monsters) and killing them all over and over again ifor hours isnt exactly an activity that needs any talent or intelligence as well.

I never said so.

Posted

EXP boost for life skills would be nice; providing higher level = increased % for the best procs; I.E 3 to 4 items per craft more often.

Posted

they could have at least added the increased shard drops for farming , which they didnt

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0