• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Only the cheapest item can be purchased.

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Why is this still a thing?

It is so annoying you want to just buy 1 item with 1000's of the items listed and you cant because they are repeatedly listed to the marketplace and go through bid phase.

Somebody please fix this systems, idc if i have to pay 20k extra to get my item and walk away. 

Posted

They just removed it in kr i think

Posted

Already fixed in kr, coming our way soon.

Posted

awesome!

Posted

Better late than never.

Posted

Good. Whoever thought of this idea should be fired immediately.

Once I was trying for legit 5 minutes to buy beer. "Item already sold!" "Failed at purchasing the item!" "Only the cheapest item can be purchased!" 

GTFO

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Once I was trying for legit 5 minutes to buy beer. "Item already sold!" "Failed at purchasing the item!" "Only the cheapest item can be purchased!" 

GTFO

Imagine you have to buy a stack of 500 items but there are 40-50 single cheaper items you have to buy before you are able to get to the 500 stack.
A nightmare!
So happy it's gone.

Edited by KICKASS
1 person likes this

Posted

Did they also remove fixed prices?

Posted

I know this is annoying and together with the marketplace bots, it makes purchasing an item a true nightmare, while everyone is queuing for the same item.

However I do understand why a system like this was put in place. Marketplace inflation is our answer. 

We'll all regret it soon, once it's gone, as everyone will compete to have the best market prices and everything will drop to the ground.

You see it in every mmo out there, without fixed pricing. Everyone posts their item 2 silvers/gold/whatever currency less. 

I don't mind fixed prices at all and I hope they'll remain. The O.P. title however is a different thing and that should be lifted.

Posted

I think the pricing stays the same.
The ppl above just claim that you are soon able to buy the item for a higher price instead of only the cheapest item.

Posted (edited)

I think the pricing stays the same.
The ppl above just claim that you are soon able to buy the item for a higher price instead of only the cheapest item.

I can bet you 1 mule and 2 bowls of wheat flour that the prices will go all over the place

Edited by Miomer

Posted

GTFO

It's kinda funny to read but yeh no happy bidding, hopefully it will be changed soon, otherwise I can play a little more in EU during the next festivities and be the personal beer chef for my dear friend @Kyungri eTwssO6.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

It's kinda funny to read but yeh no happy bidding, hopefully it will be changed soon, otherwise I can play a little more in EU during the next festivities and be the personal beer chef for my dear friend @Kyungri eTwssO6.gif

I would appreciate that pbO2WbY.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Did they also remove fixed prices?

I highly doubt they will ever relinquish control over pricing.

Posted

i think this was put into place so someone couldn't list a cheaper item for max price and have a friend buy it to trade gold. 

For example look at all those tri livertos for 250m. someone is like "oh i'm rich want can i do to give my friend money? Oh! List that tri liverto for 310 mil! i'll know for sure you'll get the money because your's is the most expensive!" or even RMTs that will use this to buy a specific customer's item to exchange gold.

Posted

Good because its freaking annoying really (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Posted

3 months later we get a fix but not the fix we need

If an item of the same type with the lowest price (or within lower price range) is in the bidding phase, you will only be able to purchase/bid that lowest-priced version of the item.

Such a crummy time wasting mechanic

Posted

One reason is to avoid silver transfers between specific players.

Otherwise you could list every crap at max price, what usually doesnt even sell at min price, and your bot buys the crap.

With this system, bot would either need to buy the cheaper crap first, or you need to list as same price as others.

Just in the case of beer it's really annoying. IMO a better solution would be to exclude items from the bid system, that are in masses already sitting on the market. No need for bidding when it's plenty available for everyone.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0