• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Myself and a warrior friend sparring

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here is a video of myself and a friend sparring, and also a little bit of text at the start with a gripe about pvp but it's mostly whatever, This was done in an empty RBF cause yay 1 silver pots for a real fight

Me: 209/211/283 (Zerker)
Friend: 190/200/295 (Warrior)

Edited by Deady
i'm bad at embedding

Posted

Grab BWS grab BWS weap swap > do your thing.

You're grabbing then swapping to awk while you should be slamming in that BWS when they're down. 

Posted

My thoughts exactly

Posted (edited)

see, i did that in the part of the video that gets deleted cause i'm bad, and the BWS's just missed. and i'm like okay then. both did no damage (and no i wasn't uploading the original 35 minute long fight... cause that's how long it took)

Edited by Deady

Posted

Grab BWS grab BWS weap swap > do your thing.

You're grabbing then swapping to awk while you should be slamming in that BWS when they're down. 

grab -> awak switch -> 3times blasting (2times without attackspeed buffs) -> grab is more dmg than BWS its even way more dmg with Z buff

Posted

Warrior was sloopy, and no blasting isn't more viable in a full cc chain, you can get two decent cycles of BWS in the entire combo if your even remotely decent, using blasting just makes it easier for the enemy to pop out of your combo

Posted

Warrior was sloopy, and no blasting isn't more viable in a full cc chain, you can get two decent cycles of BWS in the entire combo if your even remotely decent, using blasting just makes it easier for the enemy to pop out of your combo

Better train blasting timings if ppl Pop out of your Combos, because its faster than a BWS Animation between Grabs + more dmg + better awakening addons + more accuracy

Posted (edited)

Better train blasting timings if ppl Pop out of your Combos, because its faster than a BWS Animation between Grabs + more dmg + better awakening addons + more accuracy

thats it bro good call

After watching the video here are some notes from what i have learned and u could have done better:

- first thing i saw was that u have 2 crit and 2 ats in gloves, so since u didnt take buff food for crit i assume u have only 3 crit which is not optimal

- dont bother with sludgefest to much since u get very immobile while doing it

- keept your ats buff online all the time, more ats meens faster grab Animation which makes it easier to chain and grab and damage skills

- use devastation only for debuffing enemy and buffing yourself with +15pvp attack, Animation cancel it into grab or something better than devastation animation

- use "flow:general disarrey" manual (shut down autocast via skill menu) and more often and controlled to gab close an kd chance

- i know it is not really rewarding but we can not burst very well, to win a 1v1 Situation u have to rely on your grab chain no matter if u like it or not its most effective tool to grind a warrior down because u can pretty much ignore them blocking - most times i only saw that u got 1 or 2 grabs going with no damage sequence between which results in your very long fight :D

- dont hit a warrior while he is blocking, try to kd him and than start your grab chain

- in a 1v1 only use 100% with "z" buff which supports you with crit rate +60% for 60sec if iam right

- warrior ulti and his grave digger can be countered with Titan blow (front guard) and u can cancel it if u have to 

- knee jump into cannon, range cannon are very good tool to kd but vs a warrior most likly useless because of block try engage with piercer into grab and after grab follow as heliantus told u which will result in much more damage

- last but not least: practise practise practise :D

Edited by Bayoumi

Posted (edited)

The damage of BWS, even post nerf, is still comparable but the main reason you use BWS (at least once) is for the DoT > Stomp combo for the second DoT and Evasion/Run speed/Cast Speed/x2 Attack speed debuff (yes they stack)...

Edit: ^ Incidentally a good warrior will never let you Lava drill > grab. He will almost always Head Chase and I-frame the grab and now Smack Down is on CD... It's really only viable mid-fight. Not at the start of a fight as your engage. Of course if the warrior is trash, by all means just end it quickly, but you never want to simply 'assume'. ^_^

Engaging on a good turtling warrior is just a difficult game of 'chicken'. You ideally want to feint (with your I-frames off CD) and bait him out of his block. If you're well versed against warrior you can bait him out by playing with the distance of Solar Flare (one of, if not the best of warriors engages).

Edited by Redwolf

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0