• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Been away for a while

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I always liked the life skilling aspect of the game and having an idea of wearing armor that is actually worth something. So i really want to give this game another shot.
But there are so many changes it's overwhelming, i'm still level 51 on this character and i have no clue what i should focus on now. 

What i did at launch was pretty much grinding  to 51 at catfish and then started doing life skilling, dailys, connecting nodes to do traderuns and farming flowers basically just making money all day instead of focusing on the end-game or what i really am supposed to do if i want to play some PvP on the side.
My gear isn't great either i believe, i'm currently wearing is 2 witchers, 2Marks, 1 Ogre or Good Deeds and A tree spirit belt and full Grunil 10+. The jewelry/belts aren't even enchanted to PRI or whatever it's called neither because i still couldn't figure out the fail stacking and i'm afraid of losing these items.

Also i was wondering if Are imp Captain Scrolls still worth it? Cause i get them everyday from the black spirit but i dont see anyone asking for groups like i used to see at launch, the black spirit offers me either that standard scroll for 45+ or another scroll which says combine 5 together to get a 55+ scroll i believe but i really don't know what i should do now.

EDIT: Class - Warrior

Thanks in advance

Edited by Kunochil

Posted (edited)

I always liked the life skilling aspect of the game and having an idea of wearing armor that is actually worth something. So i really want to give this game another shot.
But there are so many changes it's overwhelming, i'm still level 51 on this character and i have no clue what i should focus on now. If you will be doing the life skill route think first about what life skill you would like to focus and try to get the most info you can. Ask us in the forums :D If you want the grinding route, just grind in places where you can get money + level (try to not grind where you get tons of exp but little money).

If you don't like to life skill just grind + afk fish.

What i did at launch was pretty much grinding  to 51 at catfish and then started doing life skilling, dailys, connecting nodes to do traderuns and farming flowers basically just making money all day instead of focusing on the end-game or what i really am supposed to do if i want to play some PvP on the side. Now, because you don't need energy for processing/alchemy/cooking, you can do processing non-stop to create better crates than sunflower crates. For example brass ingot crates or calpheon timber crates. About PvP you need at least full TRI gear. And if you did life skills you were already on the end-game :D (sandbox-ish you know) you can gear yourself just making money with cooking for example.
My gear isn't great either i believe, i'm currently wearing is 2 witchers, 2Marks, 1 Ogre or Good Deeds and A tree spirit belt and full Grunil 10+. The jewelry/belts aren't even enchanted to PRI or whatever it's called neither because i still couldn't figure out the fail stacking and i'm afraid of losing these items. Try to get full DUO/TRI grunils, witch earrings, mark of shadows, liverto and offhand (I don't know which one is better for warrior) and at 56 the blue awakening. About necklace and belt... Idk which one would be better but don't upgrade that ogre. Save the ogre ring for later or sell it and use that money to get better gear.

Also i was wondering if Are imp Captain Scrolls still worth it? Cause i get them everyday from the black spirit but i dont see anyone asking for groups like i used to see at launch, the black spirit offers me either that standard scroll for 45+ or another scroll which says combine 5 together to get a 55+ scroll i believe but i really don't know what i should do now. I don't advice you to do Imp Captain scrolls (red nose) because the red nose armor isn't that good. Do better Altar Imp scrolls (bheg) to get the boss gloves. And if you can choose, choose awakened scrolls (better rewards).

EDIT: Class - Warrior

Thanks in advance

I hope it helps you and I'm not wrong :P

Edited by Edremis
1 person likes this

Posted

I hope it helps you and I'm not wrong :P

Thank god this was exactly the info i needed. appreciate it man ! 

Posted

This graphic could prove useful.

ucPxXQs.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

If you enjoy the trader life you could get to master 2 trading and connect your trade route to Valencia city to do trade runs there. You can also grind out level 56/57 in a weekend and make decent progress to 58 most likely so catching up in levels wont be terribly hard. The warrior awakening is pretty powerful so you will have fun there most likely.