• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5fps during node wars

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Is this server side issue ? Or some internal jokes you are doing ? Each maintenance this game is going worse and worse. 

Me and other ppl have 6-8core cpus with 1k series gpus and we are still experiencing 1-5 fps during node wars. Optimisation mode, upscale, crop, effects off..doesnt help.

This game is horse shit in terms of optimisations. Just do something finally. Poor servers, poor game performance, disconnects. And you are not aware asking money from us and putting new stuff into cash shop to milk players even more before they are out of patience.

This is worst optimised game i have ever experienced. 

3 people like this

Posted

Restart game before node wars .. helped me a bit yesterday.and turn off the optimasation thing

Posted

Did that 2x.

Posted

Yes, please optimize game :D

Posted

Same

Posted

Me and other ppl have 6-8core cpus with 1k series gpus and we are still experiencing 1-5 fps during node wars. Optimisation mode, upscale, crop, effects off..doesnt help.

bdo needs high single core speed. brute force is only way to mitigate this bad code and sadly, chips running under 4ghz just cant even attempt decent framerates.

Posted

Agree completely and i have been a gamer for decades. It is a disgrace and they just treat us with contempt.

Posted

Is this server side issue ? Or some internal jokes you are doing ? Each maintenance this game is going worse and worse. 

This game is horse shit in terms of optimisations. Just do something finally. Poor servers, poor game performance, disconnects. And you are not aware asking money from us and putting new stuff into cash shop to milk players even more before they are out of patience.

it doesn't matter how many cores you have, game is optimized on single core as I know, if you check your task bar you will see that you are not using rest of the cores during playing bdo, but don't worry, even people who has 6th generation skylake i5 processors are having pretty big fps drops during intense events, so yeah.. game is  horse shit in terms of optimization, you need to get latest hardware on market to have a decent experience especially processor wise.

Posted

Node war is a slideshow. Optimization does not help at all!

Posted

Node war is a slideshow. Optimization does not help at all!

All medium does best for me. Running i7 4790k with 780ti. Worst fps I get in Nodewar or siege is 15. Usually it's around 40 most of the time. Outside of siege or node its pretty much constant 60 and doesn't look that much worse than high. 

Posted

my 5960x is clocked to 4.4 so its not that bad. Calpheon is worst territory atm.

Posted

Welcome in Blackdesert, the best MMO laggfest desync game from the year 2016-2017

The russian server stabilty is much better than this shit in EU. All guildmembers from Wasted have the same fps drops in node or siege Wars, it`s not playable...

Posted

doesnt matter how they optimizes the game. its the whole server machine that needs to be replace/upgrade. poop is still gonna be poop how matter what u do to it and placing the server location all the way in the west side is a terrible decision.

Posted

it is actually quite something to lament...

Posted

i dont get that low even when i had a 980ti Well.... ok on the 980ti i did have drops that low sometimes... Got desync but FPS is fine for me Mostly. upgraded to a 1080 biggest improvement was Clean uninstalling drivers, reset, install. Also deleting the my documents folder after each patch has helped with FPS issues in the past weridly but you need to re-do all your settings after.
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx download before you do the uninstall & reset pc.

Posted (edited)

It's interesting that everyone hates lag so much, and yet all I see is 90% of the people packed around the Storage Bank with all pets/mounts out, just standing there all night. So it seems the people in this thread are the minority, and the other 90% absolutely love 3-5 fps, more than anything else the game has to offer.

Edited by Fzoulcmbyl

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0