• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please fix Stealth

119 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

stealth in bdo is retarded where every class can 1shot fully geared people

kuno/ninja can 1shot easily so having a stealth that has minor flaws is now suddenly bad cus they dont wanna bother getting good enough to avoid pets 

@CM_Serenity did you also pass ahead how tamers take 30% extra damage from witch/wizard which is completely ridiculous and breaks the game for over half a year now and has been brought up 150000  million times and we still haven't received an answer or a fix to this bullshit , considering witch/wiz are the most played classes in pvp  and are in general high dmg classes?

or also the issue how berserkers grab initiation/chain is the most unfair and stupid and unfun mechanic (which is also heavily affected by desync) ever made in a game in the history of gaming 

Edited by irrelevant

Posted (edited)

Blank

Edited by SereneWaves

Posted

kuno/ninja can 1shot easily so having a stealth that has minor flaws is now suddenly bad cus they dont wanna bother getting good enough to avoid pets 

@CM_Serenity did you also pass ahead how tamers take 30% extra damage from witch/wizard which is completely ridiculous and breaks the game for over half a year now and has been brought up 150000  million times and we still haven't received an answer or a fix to this bullshit , considering witch/wiz are the most played classes in pvp  and are in general high dmg classes?

or also the issue how berserkers grab initiation/chain is the most unfair and stupid and unfun mechanic (which is also heavily affected by desync) ever made in a game in the history of gaming 

Can you just leave other classes alone? Please go to another corner and cry about your "poor" tamer I think most of us is pretty tired of seeing you trying to hijack every other classes thread.
You have NOTHING you can say about ninja's and Kuno's.
This is about an actual issue, Pets should not be able to lock onto stealth, showing our position etc. 
Our classes are for the most part balanced around the stealth, we have a severe disadvantage if we can't utilize our kit, it's like removing the dash from Musa.
Or removing your iframe for that matter.

Posted

This is about an actual issue, Pets should not be able to lock onto stealth, showing our position etc. 

shadow beast from hell or a magically enhanced avatar shouldn't be able to see a pleb in stealth? good joke

Posted

shadow beast from hell or a magically enhanced avatar shouldn't be able to see a pleb in stealth? good joke

No, pets should not be able to see through stealth. 

This isn't about "magically enhanced avatars" or a "shadow beast from hell".

If we want to play that dumb game, we all have some Mysterious Black Spirit ghost which comes out of the ground and talks to us. All the "rules" of magic vs normal does not apply in this game.

Posted

I wouldn't mind it being fixed since sorceress has a properly functioning stealth

for a guy who knows tamer's issues well, you seem to be downplaying ninja / kunoich similari stuggles a lot with false clams. very disappointed.

I could be just as ignorant and say get good with tamer because they can 1shot to. but im not stooping down to low levels

2 people like this

Posted

yea i was wondering about that too.... tamers are ok when i fight them 1v1 but during large scale pvp such as node war, no matter how geared the tamer is, my witch just one shot her no exception (i only have 195 ap too lol)... all of the tamers from my guild have re-rolled to either sorc/witch/wiz... kinda sad too. i have 2 tamers, but they are just life skill alts nowadays...

Posted

a ninja using magic to disappear shouldn't be invincible ?  i know logic to

Posted

I also found something else that happens when a warrior grabs a kunoichi that is switching from awakening to mainhand.

https://i.gyazo.com/677fa2b4b746913eb3352eefd332db1b.mp4

ninja has the same problem when a knockback occurs 

i see where you are going, but. once we go into stealth our pets go invisible too. so from my point of view the tamer/wiz/witch pet should lose sight of ninja or kuno when they go into stealth. our tooltip also says we are compeltely immune to damage in stealth. which is false and not working. 

Posted

I know how about this:

When you stealth pets and monsters won't aggro you. You are invincible so you can't get hit but u move like u are 300% overweight. I mean you gotta be walking really slowly and quietly or else someone gonna hear you ;).

Guess what. We already are slow af in stealth. And according to the description we should be invincible as well. That would be OP so noone is really crying.

There is absolutely no way to avoid pets if they detect you no matter what. Sounds more like you dont wanna bother getting good enough to avoid stealthed classes.

Oh, and the stealthed classes even need way more AP to oneshot people than pretty much any other class. 

Posted

There is absolutely no way to avoid pets if they detect you no matter what. Sounds more like you dont wanna bother getting good enough to avoid stealthed classes.

Oh, and the stealthed classes even need way more AP to oneshot people than pretty much any other class. 

nice joke

do you even pvp in bdo? 

also lol, you think anyone relies on pets to detect stealth? maybe you should play a pet class first. Let me teach you

1st, the pets are constantly interrupted by the caster's skills because the pets also assist on some skills so whatever action they take, they often end up running to the caster

2nd, the pet won't chase a ninja in stealth if there are people around and if the ninja hasnt hit last 

3rd, the pet is pretty uncontrollable and does whatever the hell it wants even despite all that

If you think anyone stops in middle of a node war or red battlefield to look what their pet is doing and if they're looking for a ninja and kuno then you must be delusional as well, its much easier to just spam aoe abilities to detect them because even if your abilities arent cc, you see hit particles where they are and then you can use a cc to get them out of stealth. Literally nobody cares about pets detecting ninja/kuno.

Also lol at kuno/ninja needing higher ap to 1shot, thats some kind of a joke right? Both of these classes have ridiculous damage and i've seen kunos and ninjas that can 1combo (easily) hybrid build people with full tet gear so i guess you just need to learn how to do damage?
 Ninja with kutum hit me for 95% of my hp with just grab > ult  but yes their damage isnt high according to people on the forum  , oh and im with 319 dp and full tet, imagine if i had tri or used nouver 

Posted

If it's so insignificant and ineffective, then why not just remove it? You say no one really uses pets to detect stealth, then there's no harm in removing that ability and maybe giving it a small buff in another way if you claim that pets are useless. 

Seems to me you are arguing over keeping a bug for no real reason other than what you're known for. ie blanket statement that all other classes are OP while saying tamers suck.

Posted

nice joke

do you even pvp in bdo? 

also lol, you think anyone relies on pets to detect stealth? maybe you should play a pet class first. Let me teach you

1st, the pets are constantly interrupted by the caster's skills because the pets also assist on some skills so whatever action they take, they often end up running to the caster

2nd, the pet won't chase a ninja in stealth if there are people around and if the ninja hasnt hit last 

3rd, the pet is pretty uncontrollable and does whatever the hell it wants even despite all that

If you think anyone stops in middle of a node war or red battlefield to look what their pet is doing and if they're looking for a ninja and kuno then you must be delusional as well, its much easier to just spam aoe abilities to detect them because even if your abilities arent cc, you see hit particles where they are and then you can use a cc to get them out of stealth. Literally nobody cares about pets detecting ninja/kuno.

Also lol at kuno/ninja needing higher ap to 1shot, thats some kind of a joke right? Both of these classes have ridiculous damage and i've seen kunos and ninjas that can 1combo (easily) hybrid build people with full tet gear so i guess you just need to learn how to do damage?
 Ninja with kutum hit me for 95% of my hp with just grab > ult  but yes their damage isnt high according to people on the forum  , oh and im with 319 dp and full tet, imagine if i had tri or used nouver 

So why are you against this "nerf" if you dont care about it? Guess you do in fact care then.

Show me the 200 AP Kuno that oneshots people with full TRI armor. On the other hand, I know a lot of people playing other classes switching to different offhands or assecoires cause "200 AP is enough, a little more DP/evasive is better".

Posted

Hey guys. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I've gone ahead and passed it on to the rest of the team for further investigation. :) 

Do we already have an answer to this problem? it would be nice if we could know if its working as intended or not.

Posted

how long is this ninja/kuno community cring for buffs and shet? you are going to Top the Sorc community in being salty all day long

Posted

how long is this ninja/kuno community cring for buffs and shet? you are going to Top the Sorc community in being salty all day long

Good job you've only read the title

Posted

Uhm, bump?

Posted (edited)

@CM_Serenity @GM_Dew

It has been almost 1 month since you've passed it on to the team for further investigation.

Are we going to get some more information about this?

Kunoichi almost hasn't been touched since she got released with exception of 1 nerf where we did not even get the nerf in the patch notes.

Edited by gieljo
1 person likes this

Posted

Don't worry guys. Nerd incoming today, either direct or indirect.

Perepare the studies.

Posted

Prove this.

Posted

Hey guys. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I've gone ahead and passed it on to the rest of the team for further investigation. :) 

Do you finally have some info about this? 

Posted

The dogs can ping stealthed players yes? 

Posted

Pets are one thing, but this part of the stealth description doesn't work either:

"Completely immune to attacks and invisible to enemies for 15 sec.
Except for debuffs, any kind of attack cannot break the Concealment."

It's laughable how many times a zerker 30 meters away from me has AOE -----ed me out of stealth. 

Posted

I don't see any issues in this video that needs any attention from Kakaos side...

Really the Skilldescription from the Skill "Ninjutsu: Concealment" is pretty clear to this.

Here is what the description says:

"Completely immune to attacks and invisible to enemies for 15 sec.
Except for debuffs, any kind of attack cannot break the Concealment.
Monsters will attack you if they detected you before using Concealment.
Concealment will break if you do anything other than moving.
When casting the spell, the character quickly moves to the direction it was facing in concealment. "

If you show a proof of a situation where the player goes into stealth without being seen or hit before he used the skill and the pet then runs straight towards you and hits you, then i would agree with you that there need to be a fix for it.

I highlighted the important bits.

Clearly you are not a Kunoichi or Ninja.  You could 'prove' this is broken in seconds if you were.  In fact, you would already know.

The dogs can ping stealthed players yes? 

No.

If you think anyone stops in middle of a node war or red battlefield to look what their pet is doing and if they're looking for a ninja and kuno then you must be delusional as well, 

Tamers do this to me all the time in Region and Node Wars.  Not every moment in a Node/Region War is two large groups of people fighting each other.  There are real tactics used as well.  You clearly have never played Ninja or Kunoichi (beyond possibly having a low level alt you don't really use) so you really have nothing to add here.

1 person likes this